Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking more and more like The OP who is a Troll, and his Evil Minions are the ones that Are Wuhan Flu, Bat Soup Crazy!

Massive Fraud everywhere. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

God will punish you either in this life or on Judgment Day for this.

Freaking thousands of people voting with Jan 1st 1900? Fake People, Dead People Voting?

You are all going to Hell

I don't get in someone's face being an asshole and then whine like a faggot when the get pissed at me.

What passes for intelligent conservative discourse

Pot meet kettle.
Show me a comparable that I have posted

Yes, I will spend time looking through your old posts.

We've already had the back-and-forth about how you don't post anything and support it and how you rarely post more than two lines.

Fuck off.
Good luck with that Skippy

I don't get in someone's face being an asshole and then whine like a faggot when the get pissed at me.

Pot meet kettle.

We've already had the back-and-forth about how you don't post anything and support it and how you rarely post more than two lines.

Fuck off.

As I said....rarely more than two lines.

People have accused you of being paid.

I have no idea why ?

You bring no value (except for some humor).

When it comes to serious topics your shallow knowledge is measured in angstroms.

It's looking more and more like The OP who is a Troll, and his Evil Minions are the ones that Are Wuhan Flu, Bat Soup Crazy!

Freaking thousands of people voting with Jan 1st 1900? Fake People, Dead People Voting?

Imagine that. Liar, liar, Tree on fire is calling down the wrath of God on all those who are lying about the election.

You'd better duck Tree. He'll be coming for liars like you first!!!

I can understand. You are uncomfortable, Komrade Karen.

Dimwingers are crazy and angry..................they want to blow up the White House just because Hitlery lost.

Unlike the President who is quoting Randy Quaid directly, I don't recall anyone who wasn't appalled by what Madonna said. Also, no one of any importance has ever quoted Madonna as any sort of fountain of wisdom or political expertise.

Here is another one of your angry libnut heroes.

Our Liberal women sure are hot. Unlike the skags of the right.

Your imagination is not 'everywhere'.

Why does your ilk keep treating God like some pitbull that you can sic on people?

You're not God, buddy. And you don't tell God what to do.

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

The Southern Strategy is a myth, without nothing to back it up but "code words" and bullshit.

Hardly.

What policies were supposedly used to pander to the alleged wacist voters?

This is the point where you start talking about secret code words, that only wacists can hear.

It is bullshit spread by fucking liars.

Policies which gave government funds to "religious" schools which discriminate against non-white, non-straight students, for starters.

The refusal by the Republican Party to renew the Voting Rights Act.

Attempts to purge voter rolls in poor neighbourhoods without notice or due process.

Closing polling stations in poor, non-white neighbourhoods.

Appointing a nearly all while and all male cabinet, and all male advisors at the top level, and ensuring that no other voices were in the room where the decisions were made.

By policies which completely ignored non-white communities in areas of policing, law enforcement and justice, including the more than 1000 Americans every year who die by being shot by police - by far and away, a much, much larger number of people than #2 in this grim statistic, France. French police shot and killed 26 civilians. Even allowing for differences in populations, American statistics are grim.

Large American cities paid out more than 1/3 of a billion dollars in 2019 in settlements with families of the dead and injured who are victims of "excessive force" by their police departments. But let's not change how you respond to emergency calls.

The list is endless. Women were similarly disregarded. A healthcare policy was promoted which allowed insurance companies to call "rape", "incest" and "childbirth" pre-existing conditions for the purposes of calculating premiums.

This is why women and minorities voted for Biden. This is why women and minorities voted for Democrats in 2018.
Hey fuckwit, it's you and your ilk who are pushing defunding the police, so STFU about law enforcement ignoring non-white communities.

Good Lord, you are dumber than a box of retarded hair.

The question was "What policies are racist?", and I gave the answer. Just because you don't like the answer just shows your ignorance and unwillingness to look reasonably at the issue, but then you're only here to troll the opposition, not to discuss the issues.
Not a single bullshit lie on your list is a policy of the Republican party. The list is libnut talking point bullshit you were fed by your handlers, Rube.

There is never anything to "discuss" with you, because 100% of every one of your posts it complete bullshit and lies.

Well if there is never anything to "discuss" with me, why do you bother to respond to my posts at all?
Because it's easy, and fun, to expose your blatant lies and complete ignorance of the American political and economic system.

Mueller's report cleared Trump

Muellers report specifically did not clear Trump
what did it find him guilty of? answer: nothing

Answer: multiple accounts of obstruction of justice, intimmidating witnesses, and threatening public officials. None of which they could prosecute because of Justice Department protocols, but all of which could be prosecuted once Trump leaves office.
Gotta link to any of those lies?

Pot meet kettle.

Fuck off.

As I said....rarely more than two lines.

People have accused you of being paid.

I have no idea why ?

You bring no value (except for some humor).

When it comes to serious topics your shallow knowledge is measured in angstroms.
I have admitted to being paid for years. Where have you been?

I get $5 a post and $1000 for every poster I report to the Internet Police

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Don’t tell me, are they now wearing vaginas as well?

That’s not what Bill Barr says. ;). Is he a RINO yet?

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

And who gives a fuck what you think ?
You sound upset....or, what do they call it................triggered?

Triggered does not mean pissed off, you fucking moron.
And now you are being rude. Tsk Tsk.

I was being appropriate to a fucking asshole.

Dude. When you act like a ****, and people treat you as you deserve, that is not something wrong with them, that is something wrong with you.

Try to be less stupid.

When you point your finger at someone else, there are 4 pointing back at you.

If someone points a finger at me, accusing me of such behavior, they are filthy liars.
Ironic post is Ironic.

Except, it wasn't ironic. You were a snarky **** and I called you on it, and you whined like a faggot about that.
Dear me....more rudeness.

Said the snarky ****.
An indicator of higher level thinking. No wonder trumpanzees get tied in knots and strike out.

Snarky is not higher level. It is just you being a ****.

;)

Yep. YOu were being a ****, and when you pretended you were NOT, that was you being a lying asshole.

"The reason is simple: sarcasm expresses the poisonous sting of contempt, hurting others and harming relationships. As a form of communication, sarcasm takes on the debt of conflict. "

I'm happy that you hope it increases your creativity. Maybe you can do something with that, other than being a snarky ****.
Keep being you, sweetie. View attachment 423960

Your own link tells that you were expressing contempt and poison, and you act like my responding harshly is something wrong with me.

So much for higher intellect, fucktard.

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

The Southern Strategy is a myth, without nothing to back it up but "code words" and bullshit.

Hardly.

This is the point where you start talking about secret code words, that only wacists can hear.

Policies which gave government funds to "religious" schools which discriminate against non-white, non-straight students, for starters.

Considering the shit state of public schools, for you to point to support for religious schools as a wacist policy is nonsense.

This is not the 1960s. We don't need to treat the south as second class citizens.

Attempts to purge voter rolls in poor neighbourhoods without notice or due process.

Appointing a nearly all while and all male cabinet, and all male advisors at the top level, and ensuring that no other voices were in the room where the decisions were made.

By policies which completely ignored non-white communities in areas of policing, law enforcement and justice, including the more than 1000 Americans every year who die by being shot by police - by far and away, a much, much larger number of people than #2 in this grim statistic, France. French police shot and killed 26 civilians. Even allowing for differences in populations, American statistics are grim.

Large American cities paid out more than 1/3 of a billion dollars in 2019 in settlements with families of the dead and injured who are victims of "excessive force" by their police departments. But let's not change how you respond to emergency calls.

The list is endless. Women were similarly disregarded. A healthcare policy was promoted which allowed insurance companies to call "rape", "incest" and "childbirth" pre-existing conditions for the purposes of calculating premiums.

This is why women and minorities voted for Biden. This is why women and minorities voted for Democrats in 2018.
[/QUOTE]

Hardly.

The question was more an historical one about what was done in the PAST to flip the South, but sure if you want to pretend it is an ongoing process. I will address your points.

1. If you manage to find a religious school that discriminates against non-white students, I'm sure you could find one or two. It is an insignificance that only social justice warriors would give a damn about and not effect voters at all. Weak ass shit.

2. Never heard of the voting purges other than from whining lefties. So, the gop did it to appeal to Wacists and then didn't tell anyone? That makes no sense.

3. Again, such actions are normal and not announced. That is not going to get supposed wacist to vote gop.

4. The gender and wace of the cabinets are irrelevant. You can tell by the lack of support giving by people like you on the occasions when the GOP has appointed women or minorities to high positions. If you really believed that having a "voice" in the room made a difference you would not have been so shitty to Sarah Palin or Condalisa Rice or Justice Thomas. That is obviously NOT an appeal to wacists.

5 Our national dialog and policy has been focused on helping black communities for generations. Your claim is absurd. GOP leaders as well as dem have talked and talked about that shit for generations. That is not an appeal to wacist voters. Your claim is absurd.

6. Those large American cities are all ruled by dem machines for generations. That you imply that their policies are directed to get wacist voters to support their partisan enemies is absurd.

7. That is why women and minorities voted for Biden. Your sides constant race baiting and propaganda of absurdities repeated until people actually believe it despite is being obvious nonsense.

Hardly.

Hey fuckwit, it's you and your ilk who are pushing defunding the police, so STFU about law enforcement ignoring non-white communities.

And in every case, the police department is controlled by dem politicians, who are not interested in getting supposedly wacist white voters to vote gop.

Hardly.

The question was "What policies are racist?", and I gave the answer. Just because you don't like the answer just shows your ignorance and unwillingness to look reasonably at the issue, but then you're only here to troll the opposition, not to discuss the issues.

In the context of what the GOP supposedly did to pander for wacist votes to make the Southern Strategy work and flip the south.

Your list, which I already addressed, was completely off base for that. So don't cast shade on him when you are even more clueless regarding context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back