Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
So if you know this about your wife why aren't you doing the shopping instead?
Why do you think I am so pissed?
:laugh:

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

How long are we going to mandate this shit?

Do you REALLY think this will stop with COVID-19?
So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?
thats what narcissists who only think about themselves do.
No. It's what real people who are not virtue signaling do.

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

What will happen if I refuse to wear your fucking mask?
Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

When I am trying to kill you, it will be obvious.

What will my government do to me if I refuse to wear a mask?
They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
My body, my choice...bucko
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
You apparently are the one whose brain isnt working. Trying to defend dangerous actions... you know the rest of the world has gotten the disease under control while we are one of the few countries seeing it resurge. All these months of shutting down are now going to waste because idiots like you can’t practice safe socializing. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

For at least the 3rd time: YOUR health is not MY responsibility. You are free to wear a mask when out and about, limit your public excursions, or stay at home hiding under your bed. I will not live in fear, nor will I surrender my liberties, over a virus that has a 99.8% survivability rate.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.
So, you have the right to infect me with a potentially fatal disease? Where is THAT in the Constitution? And is it really such a fucking intrusion on your fucking liberties to wear a mask when you go out in public? Really?

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
You apparently are the one whose brain isnt working. Trying to defend dangerous actions... you know the rest of the world has gotten the disease under control while we are one of the few countries seeing it resurge. All these months of shutting down are now going to waste because idiots like you can’t practice safe socializing. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

For at least the 3rd time: YOUR health is not MY responsibility. You are free to wear a mask when out and about, limit your public excursions, or stay at home hiding under your bed. I will not live in fear, nor will I surrender my liberties, over a virus that has a 99.8% survivability rate.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.
Yes, my health is your responsibility if you are going to spread a disease in public spaces. You can do whatever you want on your own property
No it isn't. Just my not killing your stupid arrogant ass and allowing your kind to survive and paying my share of taxes is social responsibility enough.
Gee, thanks for letting me live, you fucking asshole. People like you are the reason that the U.S. is going down the toilet. I'm sick of you fucks whining about your rights! What about your RESPONSIBILITIES? Do you have ANY?

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.
Yes, my health is your responsibility if you are going to spread a disease in public spaces. You can do whatever you want on your own property

No it's not, and no amount of your infantile foot stomping will make it so.

And you keep missing the point - if YOU are wearing a mask, what the fuck do you care if I am?
Because I don’t want you coughing all over door handles and stair rails and counter tops that I’m going to be touching. I don’t want you infecting others. I want this disease to shrink and die. Why do you think it’s not doing that? Why do you think cases are growing after the reopening?! Because people are not being safe and they are spreading it. Wake the fuck up

So wear gloves. YOUR body, YOUR choice. See how this works?
For the umpteenth time, you wear a mask to protect other people FROM YOU, not so much to protect yourself. By wearing a mask, you're being considerate of your fellow Americans. Do you think that you could do that?

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.
So, you have the right to infect me with a potentially fatal disease? Where is THAT in the Constitution? And is it really such a fucking intrusion on your fucking liberties to wear a mask when you go out in public? Really?
Apparently it is such an intrusion. For the life of me I can’t understand why these selfish drama queen pricks can’t just wear a fucking mask when they are around other people. It’s not hard... but they seem to want to blow all the sacrifice we’ve all made of these past three months of shut down because they need something to fight

Since you are violent. Stay home don’t go out.
Fuck you.

Since I am "violent" maybe YOU better stay home and not go out.
:dunno:
We will never get out or done from this crisis till ignorant people like you do not cooperate and comply.
We will never get through this until politicians quit trying to control the population and let the virus run its fucking course. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING VIRUS IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY!!!

Look at Arizona, Texas, Florida and here in California and other states like Colorado closings of bars, restaurants, beaches and other venues AGAIN. Arizona hospitals ICU are near capacity and they didn’t have that problems in April and May.
I don't care.

Natural Selection.

It's not my problem, but continuing to ATTEMPT to make it my problem is going to make a different, serious problem.

But, what about this?

So, apparently, you're an expert on pandemics? So, expert, how do we solve this problem? You seem to be advocating that we simply let everyone get infected and let the chips fall where they may. Is that it? I guess you're okay with your parents or grandparents dying from Covid-19, huh? They had a good run...
Are there no alternatives that are less restrictive than a mask for her to wear that still protect from projecting fluids?
People who are at risk from getting seriously ill from this virus can stay the fuck home. That's a much better alternative.
Why?
Because they are helping themselves.

My wife wearing a mask does not help her. She would be doing it to her own detriment, solely for the benefit of someone else she does not know or give a rat fuck about.

And fuck that shit.

Like I said, when it comes to protecting my wife, I'm about to go on a murderous rampage on my way to Valhalla.

Blee Dat!!!

Since you are violent. Stay home don’t go out. You are a danger to the society but you don’t blame and curse people and play like victim just because you don’t want to wear mask.
You keep saying....... Fuck this and fuck that...... Are you having a meltdown?

We will never get out or done from this crisis till ignorant people like you do not cooperate and comply. Or the economy will never recover...... Look at the graph or trends around the world are going down. They are getting better. Except US is getting worse because of ignorant idiot people like you. Look at Arizona, Texas, Florida and here in California and other states like Colorado closings of bars, restaurants, beaches and other venues AGAIN. Arizona hospitals ICU are near capacity and they didn’t have that problems in April and May.

You have 2 options ...... do it your way or the Covid-19 will do it for you.

The virus is here and it's never going away. The ONLY way to "beat it" is herd immunity which can't happen with everyone acting like this is fucking ebola. It's not.
Are you seriously still talking about heard immunity?! WTF! Research Sweden and how thats working. Educate yourself

No, herd immunity.
Perfect... focus on a typo instead of the proven evidence that your proposed plan is failing in Sweden. Theres a lot of stupid flowing around with ya

I don't care about what the virus may or may not be doing in Sweden. I don't live there. Herd immunity is proven science. It's literally why vaccines exist you tard.
And you got your medical degree from what institution?

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.

No it's not, and no amount of your infantile foot stomping will make it so.

And you keep missing the point - if YOU are wearing a mask, what the fuck do you care if I am?
Because I don’t want you coughing all over door handles and stair rails and counter tops that I’m going to be touching. I don’t want you infecting others. I want this disease to shrink and die. Why do you think it’s not doing that? Why do you think cases are growing after the reopening?! Because people are not being safe and they are spreading it. Wake the fuck up

So wear gloves. YOUR body, YOUR choice. See how this works?
Sorry, that’s not how it works as evidenced by our governments LEGAL actions over the past few months. Deal with it like the rest of us have.
So, any response to this:

Sure, I can respond. This video is from February 2020, before anyone knew much about Covid-19. Back then, authorities were discouraging wearing masks because they were concerned that there wouldn't be enough masks for health care workers, who really needed them. That's not an issue these days. Now we know that the primary means of spreading Covid-19 is through the air, from breathing. We also now know that masks protect other people from those who may have the virus but don't know it, which happens a lot. So everyone should wear a mask to protect your fellow Americans -- just in case.

Are there no alternatives that are less restrictive than a mask for her to wear that still protect from projecting fluids?
People who are at risk from getting seriously ill from this virus can stay the fuck home. That's a much better alternative.
Why?
Because they are helping themselves.

My wife wearing a mask does not help her. She would be doing it to her own detriment, solely for the benefit of someone else she does not know or give a rat fuck about.

And fuck that shit.

Like I said, when it comes to protecting my wife, I'm about to go on a murderous rampage on my way to Valhalla.

Blee Dat!!!

Since you are violent. Stay home don’t go out. You are a danger to the society but you don’t blame and curse people and play like victim just because you don’t want to wear mask.
You keep saying....... Fuck this and fuck that...... Are you having a meltdown?

We will never get out or done from this crisis till ignorant people like you do not cooperate and comply. Or the economy will never recover...... Look at the graph or trends around the world are going down. They are getting better. Except US is getting worse because of ignorant idiot people like you. Look at Arizona, Texas, Florida and here in California and other states like Colorado closings of bars, restaurants, beaches and other venues AGAIN. Arizona hospitals ICU are near capacity and they didn’t have that problems in April and May.

You have 2 options ...... do it your way or the Covid-19 will do it for you.

The virus is here and it's never going away. The ONLY way to "beat it" is herd immunity which can't happen with everyone acting like this is fucking ebola. It's not.
Are you seriously still talking about heard immunity?! WTF! Research Sweden and how thats working. Educate yourself

No, herd immunity.
Perfect... focus on a typo instead of the proven evidence that your proposed plan is failing in Sweden. Theres a lot of stupid flowing around with ya

I don't care about what the virus may or may not be doing in Sweden. I don't live there. Herd immunity is proven science. It's literally why vaccines exist you tard.
You are such an idiot. The reason vaccines exist is to prevent people from getting a specific disease. Herd immunity is a separate thing.

I know enough to say you wear your mask when your in the supermarket or most other private businesses.
Really? How do you know? Are you stalking me or something?

Workers are just trying to make a living and do their jobs and it takes a special kind if asshole, whom I’ll call “Karen”, to walk in there too stubborn to comply
There is no way to stop the spread of a disease that moves asymptomatically. NONE.

We do not live in an operating room.

You think the items at the grocery store are sterile because people wear masks?
:laughing0301:

You think a mask replaces sterile hygiene? (which is fucking impossible unless you're in an OR)

You think this shit does not spread by people having it all over their hands?
Well since you don’t think I know anything please enlighten me and tell me how this virus is being spread
Why do you keep ignoring my question Bootney?? It’s not a trick. Just tell us how you think this virus is being spread
Like every other virus. People wipe their nose and mouth with their hands and don't wash hands. The virus spreads onto other objects they touch, which passes on to other people.

The only thing a mask would do is stop it from shooting out of their mouths or noses, but it really doesn't do that either.

A healthy immune system and regular hand washing is the only real defense, and it ain't that great.

You will get the virus one way or another.
Actually, if everyone would wear a mask, that would do more than hand washing. Covid-19 is mainly spread through the air (although it can be spread by touching infected surfaces, it's true).

You now seem confused. You said it spread by touching your hose and mouth, which can't happen with a mask on.
My LORD!!!

Where do you think all the virus material goes? You think it doesn't congregate ALL OVER that fucking mask? Seriously????
Touching your mouth and nose presents a direct viral load. Touching your mask is at best an indirect source, picking up a viral load attenuated by the filter qualities of the mask.
https://khn.org/news/to-curb-coronavirus-whats-behind-the-wearing-of-a-mask/
First, masks could give people a false sense of security.

“We don’t want people to feel like, ‘Oh, I’m wearing a mask. I’m protected and I’m protecting others,’” said Dr. Deborah Birx, during a White House briefing last week before the CDC issued its recommendation. Birx, a member of the president’s coronavirus task force, made clear that wearing a mask would not replace the need for frequent hand-washing and continued social distancing.

“Virus can sneak around the edges,” said Melissa Perry, a professor of environmental and occupational health at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.

There’s also the matter of the fabric.

“What I see are people buying masks on the web that are fashionable, but the fabric is thin,” said John Lednicky, an aerovirologist at the University of Florida, who studies how viruses spread through the air. “If the weave is not tight enough, the virus will go right through them.”

And one more caution: “When putting it on and taking it off, you have to be careful. You might end up getting virus all over your hands,” said Marcus Plescia, chief medical officer with the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials. “Discard it carefully.”

If it’s made of fabric, wash it. If it’s paper or some other material, put it in a sealed plastic bag and throw it away. Wash your hands after.

How Does This Translate To Everyday Life?

Experts agree that in the midst of this pandemic ― while people are encouraged to stay at home and isolate — it’s still important for physical and mental health to get exercise by walking or running. But what happens when you cross paths with another person, who may not be wearing a mask?

“More distance is better no matter what,” said Dr. Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association, who said there is only a small likelihood that you are running through a mist that might contain the virus.

“If you want to hold your breath [while passing near others], fine, but it’s probably not necessary,” he said.

Overall, most health officials appear to consider masks a good idea. But they agree on three constants in this quickly changing matter: Keep your distance from others outside your household. Wash your hands ― often. And don’t touch your face.

ALL THAT to tell us that it doesn't really work that well and your mask carries the virus, so don't touch it. It will get on EVERYTHING including your hands, and infect everybody else. etc. etc. etc.
Maybe you could just kill yourself and save everybody a lot of trouble?

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

You are kidding me right, so now innocent people are accused by you politically driven bots, but the protestors are the chosen ones who all get a pass regardless of who was infected, and/or who got infected in which nobody knows because no one gives a crap as long as they get their way. Leave the fake outrage at the door, because you ain't fooling anyone with the bullcrap.

The Mayor of Seattle has blood on her idiot hands big time for what happened in the chop zone, but you spend your day accusing the innocent of bullcrap, meanwhile the leftist mobs are killing, burning, looting, infecting while in their communities, and/or in these new occupy zones.
It further confirms that this is all about Biden being mentally unfit to campaign or debate. It's the only hail mary the left has left.
Agree, so it's back to the desperate attempt to derail Trump by claiming him a criminal or mentally unfit for office. Can you believe how much they have pulled so far ??? It's like reading a book where the plot and script is so readable that it's tremendously laughable.
What I can't believe is how ANYONE with a functioning brain could support Trump at this point. How can you morons be so blind? Oh, wait -- you're morons!

You now seem confused. You said it spread by touching your hose and mouth, which can't happen with a mask on.
My LORD!!!

Where do you think all the virus material goes? You think it doesn't congregate ALL OVER that fucking mask? Seriously????
Touching your mouth and nose presents a direct viral load. Touching your mask is at best an indirect source, picking up a viral load attenuated by the filter qualities of the mask.
https://khn.org/news/to-curb-coronavirus-whats-behind-the-wearing-of-a-mask/
First, masks could give people a false sense of security.

“We don’t want people to feel like, ‘Oh, I’m wearing a mask. I’m protected and I’m protecting others,’” said Dr. Deborah Birx, during a White House briefing last week before the CDC issued its recommendation. Birx, a member of the president’s coronavirus task force, made clear that wearing a mask would not replace the need for frequent hand-washing and continued social distancing.

“Virus can sneak around the edges,” said Melissa Perry, a professor of environmental and occupational health at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.

There’s also the matter of the fabric.

“What I see are people buying masks on the web that are fashionable, but the fabric is thin,” said John Lednicky, an aerovirologist at the University of Florida, who studies how viruses spread through the air. “If the weave is not tight enough, the virus will go right through them.”

And one more caution: “When putting it on and taking it off, you have to be careful. You might end up getting virus all over your hands,” said Marcus Plescia, chief medical officer with the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials. “Discard it carefully.”

If it’s made of fabric, wash it. If it’s paper or some other material, put it in a sealed plastic bag and throw it away. Wash your hands after.

How Does This Translate To Everyday Life?

Experts agree that in the midst of this pandemic ― while people are encouraged to stay at home and isolate — it’s still important for physical and mental health to get exercise by walking or running. But what happens when you cross paths with another person, who may not be wearing a mask?

“More distance is better no matter what,” said Dr. Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association, who said there is only a small likelihood that you are running through a mist that might contain the virus.

“If you want to hold your breath [while passing near others], fine, but it’s probably not necessary,” he said.

Overall, most health officials appear to consider masks a good idea. But they agree on three constants in this quickly changing matter: Keep your distance from others outside your household. Wash your hands ― often. And don’t touch your face.

ALL THAT to tell us that it doesn't really work that well and your mask carries the virus, so don't touch it. It will get on EVERYTHING including your hands, and infect everybody else. etc. etc. etc.
Maybe you could just kill yourself and save everybody a lot of trouble?
You first

It will be lots of trouble to kill me. I can promise that. I will kill all my enemies, or I will die with a machine gun in my hand to go on and feast, fight, and fuck in the halls of Oden forever.

Dead commies or Valhalla.

Last edited:

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

You are kidding me right, so now innocent people are accused by you politically driven bots, but the protestors are the chosen ones who all get a pass regardless of who was infected, and/or who got infected in which nobody knows because no one gives a crap as long as they get their way. Leave the fake outrage at the door, because you ain't fooling anyone with the bullcrap.

The Mayor of Seattle has blood on her idiot hands big time for what happened in the chop zone, but you spend your day accusing the innocent of bullcrap, meanwhile the leftist mobs are killing, burning, looting, infecting while in their communities, and/or in these new occupy zones.
No free passes, the protestors running around rubbing all over eachother without masks are just as idiotic as you all
Aweeeeee man I bet it was hard for you to go there. So how come you leftist weren't able to stop them peaceful logical minded protestors from infecting thousands including themselves ???? Then you wonder why people could give a crap about your elitist attitude, and your attempt to talk down to other American's.
Thousands were NOT infected in Minnesota, at least. Notice that most protesters WERE wearing masks. But almost NO ONE at Trump's Tulsa rally wore a mask, and what's happening in Tulsa now?
TulsaCovid062020.jpg
TulsaCovid062020.jpg

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our #, authoritarian politicians.
Here's one:

View attachment 355189
LoL!!!!!!!!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You're going to fuck in the halls of Japanese stew forever? That seems kind of messy.
No, butt fucker. Woden or Oden is the proper form. Odin is not.

You may have heard of Woden's Day (Wednesday) and Thor's Day (Thursday). I will celebrate those day, then bathe in the guts of my dead commie enemies or I will go to Valhalla.

Now go put your burqa on like a good little useful idiot and shut the fuck up.

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our #, authoritarian politicians.
Here's one:

View attachment 355189
LoL!!!!!!!!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
My sympathies to your wife. That must have been horrible. But do YOU wear a mask? Because, I assume, you don't have the same unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety.

You're going to fuck in the halls of Japanese stew forever? That seems kind of messy.
No, butt fucker. Woden or Oden is the proper form. Odin is not.

You may have heard of Woden's Day (Wednesday) and Thor's Day (Thursday). I will celebrate those day, then bathe in the guts of my dead commie enemies or I will go to Valhalla.

Now go put your burqa on like a good little useful idiot and shut the fuck up.
Oden isn't the "proper" form, according to the all-knowing internet. But whatever. I really don't care. It was just an excuse to make fun of you. And it was fun!

Forum List

Back