't

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
The title was : fireworks fandango. I like how that suddenly got jerked around to ...'T. I am really unhappy with USMB right now.

Recently BLM leaders accuse the CIA or whomever of planting fireworks in poor communities as a psychological warfare tactic. Perhaps it's more likely because you knuckleheads shut down law reinforcement and they CAN'T enforce the laws anymore? Is that even remotely possible?
Did something happen to your title?

The title was : fireworks fandango. I like how that suddenly got jerked around to ...'T. I am really unhappy with USMB right now.

You think a mod did that? Why would they?

Probably operator error.

• Banned
But OK, the huge number of fireworks right now. The fact the democrats have been demonetizing, cutting back on police funding and cutting back on enforcement of misdemeanors is on the democrats. Cops can't enforce laws right now, what do you expect?

Attachments

• 1593139594722.png
    1593139594722.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Banned

You think a mod did that? Why would they?

Probably operator error.
Probably, all on me. No mods necessary. I have done worse. But the BLM blaming the CIA for illegal fireworks? Um really? Banning cops, diminishing law enforcement, that has NOTHING to do with it?

Recently BLM leaders accuse the CIA or whomever of planting fireworks in poor communities as a psychological warfare tactic. Perhaps it's more likely because you knuckleheads shut down law reinforcement and they CAN'T enforce the laws anymore? Is that even remotely possible?

Thanks. I posted a thread about the plague of illegal fireworks going off nationwide a few nights back. There's no arguing, from a soldier's perspective, that this nationwide scourge IS a coordinated series of events. I live about twenty miles north of Baltimore in a rural Maryland country. For weeks on end now someone has been setting off industrial grade fireworks all over our small community, which is just outside the gates of a military installation. Drives me and my wife and our dog nuts and is wholly flinch inducing for myself. Further, citizen calls to police down in Baltimore to report constant nightly fireworks are up hundreds of percent from this same time last year. Baltimore police as well as our local departments are doing little to nothing about it.

Something IS up, something coordinated is going down. Some have said it's preparation for mass Antifa domestic terrorist attacks on July 4th. Whatever it is, the constant barrage of flashes and sound overhead are terrorism in their own right. Finally, it seems impossible to get honest answers on the matter as most left leaning news outlets are either celebrating these illegal fireworks displays or they seem to be overtly covering up for whoever is responsible. Very frustrating.

Did something happen to your title?
No, I meant to call it 't.

Marion is about as Un-American as you can get... :dev3:
Yeah, fuck you, insurgent commie.
If the NG don't getcha, crackers like me will. You leftist shit tards done bit off way more than you can chew messing around with America and Americans.
In my old neighborhood, we'd just have a big roundup, and then put you out there for the Bull sharks.
Boy. Make sure you're bleeding before being chucked out as the chum you are.
This here is America boy. Our ancestors built this here, you're about to have a bad time.
All Americans are against pieces of shit just like you.
I see it daily in everyone I encounter except for the illegals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back