Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
So if you know this about your wife why aren't you doing the shopping instead?
Why do you think I am so pissed?
:laugh:

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

How long are we going to mandate this shit?

Do you REALLY think this will stop with COVID-19?
So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?
thats what narcissists who only think about themselves do.
No. It's what real people who are not virtue signaling do.

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

What will happen if I refuse to wear your fucking mask?
Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

When I am trying to kill you, it will be obvious.

What will my government do to me if I refuse to wear a mask?
They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
My body, my choice...bucko
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
You apparently are the one whose brain isnt working. Trying to defend dangerous actions... you know the rest of the world has gotten the disease under control while we are one of the few countries seeing it resurge. All these months of shutting down are now going to waste because idiots like you can’t practice safe socializing. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

For at least the 3rd time: YOUR health is not MY responsibility. You are free to wear a mask when out and about, limit your public excursions, or stay at home hiding under your bed. I will not live in fear, nor will I surrender my liberties, over a virus that has a 99.8% survivability rate.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.
So, you have the right to infect me with a potentially fatal disease? Where is THAT in the Constitution? And is it really such a fucking intrusion on your fucking liberties to wear a mask when you go out in public? Really?
Apparently it is such an intrusion. For the life of me I can’t understand why these selfish drama queen pricks can’t just wear a fucking mask when they are around other people. It’s not hard... but they seem to want to blow all the sacrifice we’ve all made of these past three months of shut down because they need something to fight

You wanna know why I won't wear one? This is why:

View attachment 358559

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through this farce. Piss off.
You're an idiot. This proves what I've said already. Cases only increased a little in Minneapolis because most protesters wore masks, while Covid-19 cases went through the roof in Tulsa because almost no one at Trump's rally wore a mask. What does it take to convince you morons of the facts that are right in front of your face?

You are a fucking MORON if you think that tens of thousands of people marching assholes to elbows in the street doesn't spread a virus, but 8,000 in a sports arena does. Stop breathing my air.
The difference: MASKS

I've watched countless hours of "protesters" and seen thousands of them without masks. Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Commies have a 100x greater chance of dying from LEAD POISONING than COVID-19.

Roll the dice, cocksuckers!!!
Oh, fuck you, asswipe. Come and get me.

I don't wear a mask when I am out in public. #1 It does ZERO to prevent the spread. #2 There is a very simple cure to this bio-weapon using heat to kill it.

I suspect that I got this virus in early February. I was at work on a Sunday and all of the sudden my nose was running to the point that I had to keep a constant supply of tissue handy. I felt weak and I felt "light-headed". I did not feel like I had a temp but this sick feeling hit me like a locomotive. I sanitized the equipment I worked on and left a note that I wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be in on Monday. Before I got home, I stopped at CVS and got a saline spray that cleans out the sinuses. It makes you feel like you are being "waterboarded" but it cleanses the sinuses. I then boiled a big pot of water and put a towel over my head and formed a tent over the vapor and breathed in for as long as I could stand which was about 15 minutes. I went to bed and woke up with no runny nose, sore throat or any cold symptom at all. Seems that this corona-virus is susceptible to heat of over 140 degrees. This is much ado about nothing and simply a psy-op and I am not falling for it. Leftards are scared of their own shadows. So "NO", I will not wear a mask and inhale my own CO2 just to make fuckwads like Bruce feel "safe".......the welfare of morons like him are of no concern to me at all.
And you got you medical degree from what institution?
I know more than you, dipshit.......infinitely more.
Based on what? Please, just offer some evidence instead of making baseless claims. If you have ANY evidence, I'll consider it. But if all you've got are insults, I have to assume that you have nothing.
Research about the flu virus and what its Achilles heel is and it is heat above 140 degrees. The one and only time I got the flu was in 2000 when I was "scared" into taking the flu shot because the word was that this particular flu season was going to be exceptionally brutal. Biggest fucking mistake I ever made and have never taken one since. I was deathly sick for two weeks and I didn't feel like I was finally over it for another six weeks after that and I was the picture of health. I was a work-out fiend, benching over 300 pounds......the flu knocked me on my ass because I got the shot that was allegedly to protect me.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WEARING A MASK PROTECTS ME FROM YOU, IN CASE YOU HAVE THE VIRUS BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IT. A MASK ONLY PROTECTS ME A LITTLE FROM YOU, IF YOU'RE NOT WEARING ONE. WEAR A MASK TO PROTECT OTHERS, EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU YOURSELF GET THE VIRUS. BUT YOU WON'T, WILL YOU? BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

YOUR.
HEALTH.
IS.
NOT.
MY.
RESPONSIBILITY.
FUCK.
YOU.
ASSHOLE.
I really hope that you get Covid-19 and die from it, because that's what you deserve.

Umadbro?

Still not wearing a mask.
Just go away, loser

So mad. I know it just chaps your ass that you don't get to dictate what others do with their lives. Welcome to freedom.
"Freedom" -- what about "Responsibility"? What's your stand on that?

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

You apparently are the one whose brain isnt working. Trying to defend dangerous actions... you know the rest of the world has gotten the disease under control while we are one of the few countries seeing it resurge. All these months of shutting down are now going to waste because idiots like you can’t practice safe socializing. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

For at least the 3rd time: YOUR health is not MY responsibility. You are free to wear a mask when out and about, limit your public excursions, or stay at home hiding under your bed. I will not live in fear, nor will I surrender my liberties, over a virus that has a 99.8% survivability rate.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.
So, you have the right to infect me with a potentially fatal disease? Where is THAT in the Constitution? And is it really such a fucking intrusion on your fucking liberties to wear a mask when you go out in public? Really?
Apparently it is such an intrusion. For the life of me I can’t understand why these selfish drama queen pricks can’t just wear a fucking mask when they are around other people. It’s not hard... but they seem to want to blow all the sacrifice we’ve all made of these past three months of shut down because they need something to fight

You wanna know why I won't wear one? This is why:

View attachment 358559

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through this farce. Piss off.
You're an idiot. This proves what I've said already. Cases only increased a little in Minneapolis because most protesters wore masks, while Covid-19 cases went through the roof in Tulsa because almost no one at Trump's rally wore a mask. What does it take to convince you morons of the facts that are right in front of your face?

You are a fucking MORON if you think that tens of thousands of people marching assholes to elbows in the street doesn't spread a virus, but 8,000 in a sports arena does. Stop breathing my air.
The difference: MASKS

I've watched countless hours of "protesters" and seen thousands of them without masks. Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.
Let's see the photos.

I don't wear a mask when I am out in public. #1 It does ZERO to prevent the spread. #2 There is a very simple cure to this bio-weapon using heat to kill it.

I suspect that I got this virus in early February. I was at work on a Sunday and all of the sudden my nose was running to the point that I had to keep a constant supply of tissue handy. I felt weak and I felt "light-headed". I did not feel like I had a temp but this sick feeling hit me like a locomotive. I sanitized the equipment I worked on and left a note that I wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be in on Monday. Before I got home, I stopped at CVS and got a saline spray that cleans out the sinuses. It makes you feel like you are being "waterboarded" but it cleanses the sinuses. I then boiled a big pot of water and put a towel over my head and formed a tent over the vapor and breathed in for as long as I could stand which was about 15 minutes. I went to bed and woke up with no runny nose, sore throat or any cold symptom at all. Seems that this corona-virus is susceptible to heat of over 140 degrees. This is much ado about nothing and simply a psy-op and I am not falling for it. Leftards are scared of their own shadows. So "NO", I will not wear a mask and inhale my own CO2 just to make fuckwads like Bruce feel "safe".......the welfare of morons like him are of no concern to me at all.
Based on what? Please, just offer some evidence instead of making baseless claims. If you have ANY evidence, I'll consider it. But if all you've got are insults, I have to assume that you have nothing.
Research about the flu virus and what its Achilles heel is and it is heat above 140 degrees. The one and only time I got the flu was in 2000 when I was "scared" into taking the flu shot because the word was that this particular flu season was going to be exceptionally brutal. Biggest fucking mistake I ever made and have never taken one since. I was deathly sick for two weeks and I didn't feel like I was finally over it for another six weeks after that and I was the picture of health. I was a work-out fiend, benching over 300 pounds......the flu knocked me on my ass because I got the shot that was allegedly to protect me.
Vaccines aren't 100 percent effective. That's part of the problem we're facing now. Yeah, sometimes, they can even make you sick. If you have any better ideas, let us know.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WEARING A MASK PROTECTS ME FROM YOU, IN CASE YOU HAVE THE VIRUS BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IT. A MASK ONLY PROTECTS ME A LITTLE FROM YOU, IF YOU'RE NOT WEARING ONE. WEAR A MASK TO PROTECT OTHERS, EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU YOURSELF GET THE VIRUS. BUT YOU WON'T, WILL YOU? BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

YOUR.
HEALTH.
IS.
NOT.
MY.
RESPONSIBILITY.
FUCK.
YOU.
ASSHOLE.
I really hope that you get Covid-19 and die from it, because that's what you deserve.

Umadbro?

Just go away, loser

So mad. I know it just chaps your ass that you don't get to dictate what others do with their lives. Welcome to freedom.

I think I've made my stance on responsibility very clear.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

YOUR.
HEALTH.
IS.
NOT.
MY.
RESPONSIBILITY.
FUCK.
YOU.
ASSHOLE.

Umadbro?

Just go away, loser

Yes, you believe that you have no responsibility to anyone but yourself. If everyone thought as you do, society would disintegrate. Unfortunately, all I can do is condemn you on this stupid message board. But you must know that you're a despicable human being.

Vaccines aren't 100 percent effective. That's part of the problem we're facing now. Yeah, sometimes, they can even make you sick. If you have any better ideas, let us know.

Yeah, don't intentionally allow yourself to be injected with a virus...that would be my first piece of advice and at the first sign of feeling ill, flush out your sinuses and kill any potential infection with heat. It has served me well for twenty years.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

YOUR.
HEALTH.
IS.
NOT.
MY.
RESPONSIBILITY.
FUCK.
YOU.
ASSHOLE.

Umadbro?

Just go away, loser

Yes, you believe that you have no responsibility to anyone but yourself. If everyone thought as you do, society would disintegrate. Unfortunately, all I can do is condemn you on this stupid message board. But you must know that you're a despicable human being.

Incorrect.

I am responsible for what I create or produce - my family, my career, etc. I am NOT responsible for YOU in any way, shape, or form. That's YOUR job, cupcake. Put your big boy pants on.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

YOUR.
HEALTH.
IS.
NOT.
MY.
RESPONSIBILITY.
FUCK.
YOU.
ASSHOLE.

Umadbro?

Just go away, loser

I won't be taking the fast-tracked "vaccine" proposed by Jesuit Tony Fauci and Bill Gates, the eugenicist....etch it in stone and commit it to memory.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

YOUR.
HEALTH.
IS.
NOT.
MY.
RESPONSIBILITY.
FUCK.
YOU.
ASSHOLE.

Umadbro?

Just go away, loser

Incorrect.

I am responsible for what I create or produce - my family, my career, etc. I am NOT responsible for YOU in any way, shape, or form. That's YOUR job, cupcake. Put your big boy pants on.
Bruce is a fragile little man.........tread lightly because he is "tender".

Yeah, don't intentionally allow yourself to be injected with a virus...that would be my first piece of advice and at the first sign of feeling ill, flush out your sinuses and kill any potential infection with heat. It has served me well for twenty years.
Well, obviously, I'm going to take medical advice from someone I don't know who posted something on the internet. Why wouldn't I?

Let me know how that's going in another month or two.

Well, obviously, I'm going to take medical advice from someone I don't know who posted something on the internet. Why wouldn't I?
Don't....it's not like I give a shit either way. I am not going to wear a mask...that much I can promise ya.

Do you believe that something will drastically change between now and then? I guess I should worry about the forecast and predictions of an internet troll...no?

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

YOUR.
HEALTH.
IS.
NOT.
MY.
RESPONSIBILITY.
FUCK.
YOU.
ASSHOLE.

Umadbro?

Just go away, loser

Incorrect.

You have identified the flaw in the American Dream: I'm Alright, Jack, and Fuck You! The American Dream doesn't contain anything about social responsibility. That's why the U.S. hasn't been able to stop the coronavirus. You assholes won't do anything for anyone other than yourselves. And that's going to kill us.

Don't....it's not like I give a shit either way. I am not going to wear a mask...that much I can promise ya.
You're an asshole, and a moron. I hope that you get Covid-19 and die, because the planet doesn't need people who are as stupid as you are.

Do you believe that something will drastically change between now and then? I guess I should worry about the forecast and predictions of an internet troll...no?
Well, you might be dead by then.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

YOUR.
HEALTH.
IS.
NOT.
MY.
RESPONSIBILITY.
FUCK.
YOU.
ASSHOLE.

Umadbro?

Just go away, loser

Incorrect.

You have identified the flaw in the American Dream: I'm Alright, Jack, and Fuck You! The American Dream doesn't contain anything about social responsibility. That's why the U.S. hasn't been able to stop the coronavirus. You assholes won't do anything for anyone other than yourselves. And that's going to kill us.

Beware, Bruce!!!! The corona virus is ALLLLLL around you! It's under your bed, it's underneath your couch...it's waiting and lurking just waiting to pounce upon you and put you in it's death grip!!!!! You can't run and you cannot hide!!!!!!!!!! Feeel it's mighty wrath!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice.

Accept that.

You are kidding me right, so now innocent people are accused by you politically driven bots, but the protestors are the chosen ones who all get a pass regardless of who was infected, and/or who got infected in which nobody knows because no one gives a crap as long as they get their way. Leave the fake outrage at the door, because you ain't fooling anyone with the bullcrap.

The Mayor of Seattle has blood on her idiot hands big time for what happened in the chop zone, but you spend your day accusing the innocent of bullcrap, meanwhile the leftist mobs are killing, burning, looting, infecting while in their communities, and/or in these new occupy zones.
It further confirms that this is all about Biden being mentally unfit to campaign or debate. It's the only hail mary the left has left.
Agree, so it's back to the desperate attempt to derail Trump by claiming him a criminal or mentally unfit for office. Can you believe how much they have pulled so far ??? It's like reading a book where the plot and script is so readable that it's tremendously laughable.
What I can't believe is how ANYONE with a functioning brain could support Trump at this point. How can you morons be so blind? Oh, wait -- you're morons!
And here you have it folks, it's all political with these so called "Concerned Citizen's", that want others to wear a mask just because they tell them to or else.

How on Earth did we ever flatten the curve without a mask order before ?? Funny how this pandemic seems to ebb and flow with the ups and downs of the campaign.

This nation is sick alright, sick in the head.

The use of a pandemic for political reasons is what has caused wide spread problems, and it has led to the distrust we are seeing now...Especially as people see these protestors running wild, and being supported by the left regardless of the dangers they have posed to the so called vulnerable population that wants to venture out into society again.

Hmmm I wonder what's more dangerous today, a pandemic or protestors killing and destroying the country ???? Hmmm now that's a tough one to weigh out on the scale.

No one has a problem wearing a mask in certain situations, otherwise where gatherings take place in store isles like Grocery store's, Lowe's, Walmart, and other locations similar. Most all businesses that wanted to remain open or wanted to open back up, began the requirements of their employees wearing mask and PPE in order to make their customer's feel safe while dining or shopping with them. They also require their customers to help by social distancing.

I will admit that I have seen idiots who could care less about anyone that is around them, and they just sneeze and cough like nothing is going on or they just don't care. This taught me to wear a mask in certain instances to protect me from these knuckle heads, but as soon as the danger cleared, I took the thing off. Most people aren't sick, and normal life goes on, but in some situation's it's best to take precautions because there are people whom for whatever reason decide to sneeze or cough just as they get close enough to cause a problem, otherwise if they have the damn virus thing or not.

The problem with requiring everyone to wear a mask is that you have so many people with respiratory issues that causes them severe problems in adhering to such orders, so I wonder, should we require these people to be isolated by stay at home orders thinking that it will make us safer from them being without a mask or should we just put our handily carried mask on when we come in contact with them in order to welcome them out into society with us as this thing is going on ????

Look, if think you are in a situation where another person is going maskless for whatever reason it might be, then just wear a mask if think it will help, but to require all to wear a mask under order is ridiculous.

It has worked with people doing what they think is right for the most part, and this without demon-cratzi's ruling the place like the authoritarians they want so badly to be, so let's keep it going in the right direction folks, and mask up if feel unsafe in certain situations, and feel vulnerable due to various health issues one might have. On the flip side just go about life normally if feeling healthy, no fever, no cough, no sneezing, and not sick or feeling sick.

They need to do a statistical account on how many are testing positive, and how many are otherwise A-symptomatic in society around those who are not. Then we need to know as to how contagious they are to the main population ??? Otherwise we need to know if the virus is dormant or highly contractable while in these people in regards to others as they get around them.

I was always told that viruses can't be transferred without fever present in the patient or person with a virus. Can't take kids to daycare or school if they have a fever, because they are highly contagious to others around them.

So with temperature checks in which it appears that this nation has been very slow at doing, could it be that this should be one of the main line defenses against the virus being carried into a setting that could then be spread rapidly among those coming in contact with the person infected ???

Why has the nation been extremely slow at adopting or applying the quick temperature checks for people entering area's where people gather together ??????

I know people that work in a plant or manufacturing setting, and these temperature checks became policy early on in these places. So far I don't think anyone has spread the virus in these places that I know about, so why doesn't this stuff apply to businesses that know they have business settings that allow people to congregate within and around each other ??

Are temperature checks taboo or something ??? What gives ??

New Topics

Forum List

Back