Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.

This argument is even in case of abortion wrong. And to like to abort others with a virus makes such arguments not more better. You burn people on the altar of your vanity under the cross of Trumps narcissism. But no other man or woman is your property. You have to take care not to infect anyone. And if you would live in a tribal culture then the people in such a culture would stone you (=to bury you alive), because you are a threat for their survival, outlaw.

Stone us?

Not likely. We would have shot them all to death for all the bullshit they've been doing lately in a tribal society. Especially all the calls for theft by government (Marxism).

my body my choice is the same argument either way. It's doing whatever the fuck you want, regardless of what it does to anybody else.

I happen to agree with my body my choice. I agree with it all the way around. Because I am right.

I am consistent. You motherfuckers are not.

my body my choice, let natural selection take it's course.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.

This argument is even in case of abortion wrong. And to like to abort others with a virus makes such arguments not more better. You burn people on the altar of your vanity under the cross of Trumps narcissism. But no other man or woman is your property. You have to take care not to infect anyone. And if you would live in a tribal culture then the people in such a culture would stone you (=to bury you alive), because you are a threat for their survival, outlaw.

Blah blah blah.

Still my life.
Still not going to wear a mask.
Still nothing you can do about it.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.

Stone us?

Not likely. We would have shot them all to death for all the bullshit they've been doing lately in a tribal society. Especially all the calls for theft by government (Marxism).

my body my choice is the same argument either way. It's doing whatever the fuck you want, regardless of what it does to anybody else.

I happen to agree with my body my choice. I agree with it all the way around. Because I am right.

I hope god hears not what you say here. Otherwise you are lost. Your wishes will kill you.

Last edited:
MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.

Stone us?

I hope god hears not what you say here. Otherwise you are lost.

I am not Christian. They cannot use that "weapon" against me. I have no charity. I do not abide by the golden rule. I give not one shit.

I am dangerous to them. They rely on the good sensibilities of Christians to manipulate you.

Valhalla, I am coming!!!

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.

Stone us?

I hope god hears not what you say here. Otherwise you are lost.

I am not Christian.

So what?

They cannot use that "weapon" against me. I have no charity. I do not abide by the golden rule. I give not one shit.

Aha.

I am dangerous to them.

Are you?

They rely on the good sensibilities of Christians to manipulate you.

Valhalla, I am coming!!!

Valhall is a place for drunken heroes - not for drunken idiots. The place for drunken idiots is a jail.

Last edited:
MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.

Blah blah blah.

Still my life.
Still not going to wear a mask.
Still nothing you can do about it.

No one can be forced to be a rational and loveful human being. Otherwise laws would be superflous.

I know enough to say you wear your mask when your in the supermarket or most other private businesses.
Really? How do you know? Are you stalking me or something?

Workers are just trying to make a living and do their jobs and it takes a special kind if asshole, whom I’ll call “Karen”, to walk in there too stubborn to comply
There is no way to stop the spread of a disease that moves asymptomatically. NONE.

We do not live in an operating room.

You think the items at the grocery store are sterile because people wear masks?
:laughing0301:

You think a mask replaces sterile hygiene? (which is fucking impossible unless you're in an OR)

You think this shit does not spread by people having it all over their hands?
Yes, I’ve been following you for a while now. I know who you are and I saw your latest video. You’re not fooling anybody... Brent

I know enough to say you wear your mask when your in the supermarket or most other private businesses.

Workers are just trying to make a living and do their jobs and it takes a special kind if asshole, whom I’ll call “Karen”, to walk in there too stubborn to comply
There is no way to stop the spread of a disease that moves asymptomatically. NONE.

You think a mask replaces sterile hygiene? (which is fucking impossible unless you're in an OR)

Yes, I’ve been following you for a while now. I know who you are and I saw your latest video. You’re not fooling anybody... Brent

You stalking people ??

You stalking people ??

I prefer to call it following

Not everybody has the option to stay home. Some people have to work and pay rent and feed their families.

Here’s an option, not that you seem to care:
[media]

Other than my Mom, I literally know no one who owns a sewing machine...

Who the fuck is that?

Let me make up an alter ego for you.
:auiqs.jpg:

Who the fuck is that?

That’s you dude!! I hate to say it but you are pretty entertaining

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.
Come put one on my face !

That like a Robert Conrad "I dare you to knock it off" commercial?
I love you keyboard commandos and covidiots.
A simple request that's been shown to slow the spread of the virus and it's like a great imposition for you to show just a little bit of respect and courtesy.
(Pssstt...just wear the mask. I promise, it won't last forever).

nice.

"you people think us MAGATs are stupid just cuz we are DUMB!"

So what? Anything and everything you could want is available online

Well, you offered a link to something in which a girl is making a homemade mask on her sewing machine.

Nothing about that says "masks are available online" but says everything about needing a sewing machine to make a homemade mask like the girl in the video is making...

Well, you offered a link to something in which a girl is making a homemade mask on her sewing machine.

Nothing about that says "masks are available online" but says everything about needing a sewing machine to make a homemade mask like the girl in the video is making...
That’s right... there are make at home
Solutions and there are masks for purchase which have been posted in this thread or do a google search.

Who the fuck is that?

That’s you dude!! I hate to say it but you are pretty entertaining

Is this you:

That's you, isn't it?

That’s right... there are make at home
Solutions and there are masks for purchase which have been posted in this thread or do a google search.

Why would I do a Google search? I was merely commenting on the fact that the "make at home" option in the video isn't feasible for everyone, as not everyone owns a sewing machine...

Forum List

Back