Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

I know enough to say you wear your mask when your in the supermarket or most other private businesses.
Really? How do you know? Are you stalking me or something?

Workers are just trying to make a living and do their jobs and it takes a special kind if asshole, whom I’ll call “Karen”, to walk in there too stubborn to comply
There is no way to stop the spread of a disease that moves asymptomatically. NONE.

We do not live in an operating room.

You think the items at the grocery store are sterile because people wear masks?
:laughing0301:

You think a mask replaces sterile hygiene? (which is fucking impossible unless you're in an OR)

You think this shit does not spread by people having it all over their hands?
Yes, I’ve been following you for a while now. I know who you are and I saw your latest video. You’re not fooling anybody... Brent

Who the fuck is that?

Let me make up an alter ego for you.
:auiqs.jpg:

That’s you dude!! I hate to say it but you are pretty entertaining

Is this you:

That's you, isn't it?

Wow, good one.... have you been looking through videos all morning for that comeback?! Haha

So what? Anything and everything you could want is available online

Well, you offered a link to something in which a girl is making a homemade mask on her sewing machine.

Nothing about that says "masks are available online" but says everything about needing a sewing machine to make a homemade mask like the girl in the video is making...
That’s right... there are make at home
Solutions and there are masks for purchase which have been posted in this thread or do a google search.

Why would I do a Google search? I was merely commenting on the fact that the "make at home" option in the video isn't feasible for everyone, as not everyone owns a sewing machine...
I agree, it’s not feasible for everyone. Just one of the many options

1593717560890.png

COVID-19 remains, in large part, a HOAX, a weapon Trump/America-haters continue to use to harm / destroy Americans / this country while Un-Constitutionally oppressing people.

Lock-down / lock-up from the beginning was to SLOW DOWN the infection rate so hospitals would not be overwhelmed.

It was NOT an attempt to CONTAIN the virus...because even Democrats admitted the virus COULD NOT BE CONTAINED.

Nothing has changed. Antibody tests and other science shows we can NOT STOP the spread of the virus.

Forcing everyone to wear masks will not 'contain' the virus.

Social Distancing will not 'contain' the virus...

Closing bars / businesses / killing the economy will not 'contain' the virus...

STILL, Democrats from Cuomo to Whittner ... even Fauci the other night ... advocated and called for these reinstated oppressive mandates / shutdown!

Once again, the Democrats / Constitutional Rights violators MOVED THE GOAL POST ... AGAIN:

From 'prevent the massive spreading of the virus to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed' to now 'CONTAIN the virus'...

The hurting / destruction of the US - Its all a calculated, coordinated power assault on the economy / US in hopes of beating Trump.

This willingness to destroy the country to win is more evidence the Democratic Party is a criminal syndicate / domestic terrorist organization.

COVID-19 remains, in large part, a HOAX, a weapon Trump/America-haters continue to use to harm / destroy Americans / this country while Un-Constitutionally oppressing people.

Lock-down / lock-up from the beginning was to SLOW DOWN the infection rate so hospitals would not be overwhelmed.

It was NOT an attempt to CONTAIN the virus...because even Democrats admitted the virus COULD NOT BE CONTAINED.

Nothing has changed. Antibody tests and other science shows we can NOT STOP the spread of the virus.

STILL, Democrats from Cuomo to Whittner ... even Fauci the other night ... advocated and called for these reinstated oppressive mandates / shutdown!

Once again, the Democrats / Constitutional Rights violators MOVED THE GOAL POST ... AGAIN:

From 'prevent the massive spreading of the virus to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed' to now 'CONTAIN the virus'...

The hurting / destruction of the US - Its all a calculated, coordinated power assault on the economy / US in hopes of beating Trump.

This willingness to destroy the country to win is more evidence the Democratic Party is a criminal syndicate / domestic terrorist organization.

Tested every day for a hoax?

ir2c1rinuf851.jpg

Like I said, the only thing preventing me from going on a murderous rampage/rebellion of genocide and insurrection is that the state of Texas has not mandated public mask wearing..... yet.

You may not hear from me soon.

I know enough to say you wear your mask when your in the supermarket or most other private businesses.

Workers are just trying to make a living and do their jobs and it takes a special kind if asshole, whom I’ll call “Karen”, to walk in there too stubborn to comply
There is no way to stop the spread of a disease that moves asymptomatically. NONE.

You think a mask replaces sterile hygiene? (which is fucking impossible unless you're in an OR)

Yes, I’ve been following you for a while now. I know who you are and I saw your latest video. You’re not fooling anybody... Brent

You stalking people ??

I prefer to call it following

Two different kinds of following.

1. You like the person, and therefore you want to follow along (not stalk).

2. You dislike the person, and therefore you stalk them in order to look to entrap them or to hurt them or to hurt those around them or to harass them.

So which one are you doing ??

I really believe this... We've been saying it here for way to long now, and they haven't let us down yet.

ir2c1rinuf851.jpg
This pictorial is right where the demon-cratzi's "think" that they have finally gotten the conservatives to in this country, and they are loving every minute of it.

MY life.
MY body.
MY choice.
Deal with it.

This argument is even in case of abortion wrong. And to like to abort others with a virus makes such arguments not more better. You burn people on the altar of your vanity under the cross of Trumps narcissism. But no other man or woman is your property. You have to take care not to infect anyone. And if you would live in a tribal culture then the people in such a culture would stone you (=to bury you alive), because you are a threat for their survival, outlaw.

Blah blah blah.

Still my life.
Still not going to wear a mask.
Still nothing you can do about it.

No one can be forced to be a rational and loveful human being. Otherwise laws would be superflous.

True. In regard to masks, researchers believe we need at least 80% compliance with mask wearing and social distancing to avoid stay at home orders and/or stricter rules on businesses. Surveys show that 89% of adults wear mask occasionally but only 67% wear masks consistently in all environments needing masks. These percentages have improved where masks were ordered by governors and mayors. Although those that claim they will never masks regardless of government orders are very vocal, their numbers are very small. It's estimated that they are less than 3% of adults. A Pew study, found 65% of those not wearing a mask failed to do so because they either lost or forgot it.

In the study, 78% of those that were not wearing masks said they would wear one if the business requested mask wearing and provide one. I suspect that this might be one of the most effective ways of getting people to wear masks.

Last edited:

It's not impossible to stop the spread of an airborne virus. As long you keep infected people away uninfected people, there is no way to spread the virus. That may be very hard or impracticable but it's certainly not impossible. The purpose of preventive measures are:
  • First, it slow down the spread of virus while we wait for a vaccine. If a vaccine is developed and made available in 6 or 8 months, we could attain herd immunity in 18 months giving us far less deaths than just doing nothing.
  • Secondly, preventive measures gives people hope and a way of increasing their odds of living through the epidemic. People expect government to help if it's only to tell them to wear a mask.
  • Lastly, keeping death tolls down and the number in hospitals at a manageable level keeps the economy from collapsing. When epidemics go out of control, the people themselves will effectively shutdown the economy by staying home and refusing to participate in economic activity. This is what happened in the dark ages when plagues hit and people had no means of protecting themselves other than isolation. About as many starved to death or fell victim to other diseases as were killed by the plague.

Last edited:

It's not impossible to stop the spread of an airborne virus. As long you keep infected people away uninfected people, there is no way to spread the virus. That may be very hard or impracticable but it's certainly not impossible. The purpose of preventive measures are:
  • First, it slow down the spread of virus while we wait for a vaccine. If a vaccine is developed and made available in 6 or 8 months, we could attain herd immunity in 18 months giving us far less deaths than just doing nothing.
  • Secondly, preventive measures gives people hope and a way of increasing their odds of living through the epidemic. People expect government to help if it's only to tell them to wear a mask.
The definition of 'pandemic' is the spread of a virus....scientists have said this virus will be around year after year now, that there will be flare up this fall...next year...

Just stop.

The definition of 'pandemic' is the spread of a virus....scientists have said this virus will be around year after year now, that there will be flare up this fall...next year...

Just stop.

The virus may be here longer than man.
Seldom do viruses just go away. Either through mutations, vaccines, or enough people contracting the disease, herd immunity is reached and the virus simple can't find enough hosts so their numbers decrease. However, there will always be some hosts that are not immune resulting in small number of infections. The Spanish Influenza was never eradicated. Herd immunity was reached and it ceased to be a major health problem. The virus was named H1N1 with genes of avian origin and it still infects people today. In fact, there was an H1N1 pandemic in 2009.

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.
Come put one on my face !

That like a Robert Conrad "I dare you to knock it off" commercial?
I love you keyboard commandos and covidiots.
A simple request that's been shown to slow the spread of the virus and it's like a great imposition for you to show just a little bit of respect and courtesy.
(Pssstt...just wear the mask. I promise, it won't last forever).
Sure bud , what ever they tell you . Like a good little keyboard sheep. ( pssssstt.... who knows when we will see you pout again)

ir2c1rinuf851.jpg
Listen up asshole, I gave seven years of my life to my country and went to war for it but I'm not wearing a fuckng mask because it's not going to do anything for me, my country or anyone else, you dumb SOB.

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.

A simple request that's been shown to slow the spread of the virus and it's like a great imposition for you to show just a little bit of respect and courtesy.
Sure bud , what ever they tell you . Like a good little keyboard sheep. ( pssssstt.... who knows when we will see you pout again)

Nobody's telling me anything. You're just a good little right wing covidiot.
Shhhhh..keep telling yourself...it's all just their latest hoax.
Wear a mask..or go be a douchebag on someone else's time.

You stalking people ??

I prefer to call it following

Two different kinds of following.

1. You like the person, and therefore you want to follow along (not stalk).

2. You dislike the person, and therefore you stalk them in order to look to entrap them or to hurt them or to hurt those around them or to harass them.

So which one are you doing ??

I’m making fun of a guy on a message board. I hate to spoil it but the video I posted wasn’t really him.

People like this are inconsequential, they are a very small percent of the problem. The far greater problem is those that are ambivalent. They will wear a mask it someone hands them one but they certainly are not going go back to their car to get one. People like Dick simply don't care and no amount cajoling or debating is going to change their mind. You either have a social conscience or you don't.

People like this are inconsequential, they are a very small percent of the problem. The far greater problem is those that are ambivalent. They will wear a mask it someone hands them one but they certainly are not going go back to their car to get one. People like Dick simply don't care and no amount cajoling or debating is going to change their mind. You either have a social conscience or you don't.

Funny you should give this example. I was walking into my local grocery store yesterday (with my mask on). While I'm walking between my car and the entrance, this long black limo pulls up. Before I get around the limo, the chauffeur gets out and opens the door for his client. His client goes to walk in the door and sees the people waiting for him to enter..they are all wearing masks. He makes the limo driver dive into the recesses and fish his mask out. LOL. Way to be selfless!

The point is, wearing a mask is easy and shows compassion and courtesy to your fellow man. It isn't that hard. We'll get through it..if everyone can just do the right thing.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
So if you know this about your wife why aren't you doing the shopping instead?
Why do you think I am so pissed?
:laugh:

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

How long are we going to mandate this shit?

Do you REALLY think this will stop with COVID-19?
So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?
thats what narcissists who only think about themselves do.
No. It's what real people who are not virtue signaling do.

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

What will happen if I refuse to wear your fucking mask?
Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

When I am trying to kill you, it will be obvious.

What will my government do to me if I refuse to wear a mask?
They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
My body, my choice...bucko
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WEARING A MASK PROTECTS ME FROM YOU, IN CASE YOU HAVE THE VIRUS BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IT. A MASK ONLY PROTECTS ME A LITTLE FROM YOU, IF YOU'RE NOT WEARING ONE. WEAR A MASK TO PROTECT OTHERS, EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU YOURSELF GET THE VIRUS. BUT YOU WON'T, WILL YOU? BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Forum List

Back