Do Aborted and Mis-Carried Fetuses Go To Heaven?

Do miscarried or aborted fetuses go to hell or Heaven?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
False Christians hate this question because no matter how they answer it blows the anti-abortion shills out of the water.

Scripture tells us that heaven's gate is narrow and most never make it.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. Matthew 7:13

Since most people go to hell will God send miscarried or aborted fetuses to hell or Heaven?

My personal belief? Well, it says in the Bible that Adam didn't start to "live" until God breathed the breath of life into him.

So..............in my belief, until the baby draws it's first breath, it's not really a person yet.

So, if it's not a person yet, it probably doesn't have a soul yet, so it is no harm no foul as far as that is concerned.

However.................many on here will vehemently disagree with what I said (maybe even you), because many of them believe that "life" begins at conception.

My belief is that it begins with the first breath, because that is how Adam got started, with God breathing the breath of life into him.

My personal belief? Well, it says in the Bible that Adam didn't start to "live" until God breathed the breath of life into him.

So..............in my belief, until the baby draws it's first breath, it's not really a person yet.

So, if it's not a person yet, it probably doesn't have a soul yet, so it is no harm no foul as far as that is concerned.

However.................many on here will vehemently disagree with what I said (maybe even you), because many of them believe that "life" begins at conception.

My belief is that it begins with the first breath, because that is how Adam got started, with God breathing the breath of life into him.

Then why are there specific instructions on how the priests should perform abortions?

Then why are there specific instructions on how the priests should perform abortions?

Never said anything specific about abortions Bulldog. However, if you could, can you post the verses that specify your claim? I'd like to know them for future reference when I need them.

And..............like I said..............my belief is that you don't really start to "live" until you draw your first breath.

False Christians hate this question because no matter how they answer it blows the anti-abortion shills out of the water.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. Matthew 7:13

Since most people go to hell will God send miscarried or aborted fetuses to hell or Heaven?

So you accept what Scripture teaches?

Well, for starters, it does not allow individuals decide what Scripture means then. Jesus gave that authority to thee Church He established, the Catholic Church as it is. "Whatsoever you hold bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven."

I will not bother taxing you with all the verses in Scripture that speak of it, but purgatory is for the many. You have no idea who is in hell and for you to even suggest who may deserve it (real Christians do not or should not) is folly, if not dangerous.

You have totally taken huge liberties in telling us what Matthew 7:13 means. You are already sailing off into unknown waters. I refuse to expound on that.

The Church does not say with absolute doctrine where unborn children may be, but the prevailing beliefs by most is they are in heaven, and surely not condemned in any way. That goes for a lot of unbelievers too --- "through no fault of their own" as Vatican II says. But no one gets a free pass from just punishments.

Kristians will avoid this thread like helping a homeless person.

If the aborted child has no soul, how then is it killed?
If the aborted child does have a soul, then it is with Jesus for all eternity now.

What was the argument again? It's a good question 'Christians'. You can hear the clickity-click of wheels turning in their heads on how to parse this one so it upholds their belief in being anti-choice.

Never said anything specific about abortions Bulldog. However, if you could, can you post the verses that specify your claim? I'd like to know them for future reference when I need them.

And..............like I said..............my belief is that you don't really start to "live" until you draw your first breath.

Numbers 5:11,31

21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.

I'm not so sure about how medically viable that procedure is, but the intent is unavoidable.

21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

I'm not so sure about how medically viable that procedure is, but the intent is unavoidable.

Waterboarding a fetus?

weird

Waterboarding a fetus?

weird

I didn't write the Bible.I just know much of what is in it.

Interesting. Thanks for the verses.

BTW Bulldog, what is your take on the OP's question? Do you think that a fetus has a soul, or does it have to wait until it's born and breathing to have one?

Waterboarding a fetus?

weird

I didn't write the Bible.I just know much of what is in it.

Neither do I, but that seems odd, in this day and age

Well, for starters, it does not allow individuals decide what Scripture means then. Jesus gave that authority to thee Church He established, the Catholic Church as it is. "Whatsoever you hold bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven."

I will not bother taxing you with all the verses in Scripture that speak of it, but purgatory is for the many. You have no idea who is in hell and for you to even suggest who may deserve it (real Christians do not or should not) is folly, if not dangerous.

You have totally taken huge liberties in telling us what Matthew 7:13 means. You are already sailing off into unknown waters. I refuse to expound on that.

The Church does not say with absolute doctrine where unborn children may be, but the prevailing beliefs by most is they are in heaven, and surely not condemned in any way. That goes for a lot of unbelievers too --- "through no fault of their own" as Vatican II says. But no one gets a free pass from just punishments.

The Roman Catholic Church contends that its origin is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ in approximately AD 30. The Catholic Church proclaims itself to be the church that Jesus Christ died for, the church that was established and built by the apostles. Is that the true origin of the Catholic Church? On the contrary. Even a cursory reading of the New Testament will reveal that the Catholic Church does not have its origin in the teachings of Jesus or His apostles. In the New Testament, there is no mention of the papacy, worship/adoration of Mary (or the immaculate conception of Mary, the perpetual virginity of Mary, the assumption of Mary, or Mary as co-redemptrix and mediatrix), petitioning saints in heaven for their prayers, apostolic succession, the ordinances of the church functioning as sacraments, infant baptism, confession of sin to a priest, purgatory, indulgences, or the equal authority of church tradition and Scripture. So, if the origin of the Catholic Church is not in the teachings of Jesus and His apostles, as recorded in the New Testament, what is the true origin of the Catholic Church?

For the first 280 years of Christian history, Christianity was banned by the Roman Empire, and Christians were terribly persecuted. This changed after the “conversion” of the Roman Emperor Constantine. Constantine provided religious toleration with the Edict of Milan in AD 313, effectively lifting the ban on Christianity.

Interesting. Thanks for the verses.

BTW Bulldog, what is your take on the OP's question? Do you think that a fetus has a soul, or does it have to wait until it's born and breathing to have one?

After more than 60 years of unquestioning faith in everything religious teachers taught me, I am no longer sure if a soul even exists. I do believe that at some point before actual birth the essence of a living person is present. The baby doesn't have it's first thought or experience only after birth, but that point is well beyond the cluster of cells stage. I honestly don't know when it becomes a person. If people want to use the bible as a deciding factor, birth is that point.

If the aborted child does have a soul, then it is with Jesus for all eternity now.

What was the argument again? It's a good question 'Christians'. You can hear the clickity-click of wheels turning in their heads on how to parse this one so it upholds their belief in being anti-choice.

This one gives the cafeteria alt-right Christians constipation.

If aborted and miscarried fetuses go to hell for not knowing Jesus then God is a monster.

If aborted and miscarried fetuses go to heaven then the woman who gets the most abortions is a real hero. She sends many souls to heaven. These souls don't have to suffer in life with disease. Like God's other children, the angels, they would get paradise unearned.

If they don't have souls then the question is moot.

The Roman Catholic Church contends that its origin is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ in approximately AD 30. The Catholic Church proclaims itself to be the church that Jesus Christ died for, the church that was established and built by the apostles. Is that the true origin of the Catholic Church? On the contrary. Even a cursory reading of the New Testament will reveal that the Catholic Church does not have its origin in the teachings of Jesus or His apostles. In the New Testament, there is no mention of the papacy, worship/adoration of Mary (or the immaculate conception of Mary, the perpetual virginity of Mary, the assumption of Mary, or Mary as co-redemptrix and mediatrix), petitioning saints in heaven for their prayers, apostolic succession, the ordinances of the church functioning as sacraments, infant baptism, confession of sin to a priest, purgatory, indulgences, or the equal authority of church tradition and Scripture. So, if the origin of the Catholic Church is not in the teachings of Jesus and His apostles, as recorded in the New Testament, what is the true origin of the Catholic Church?

For the first 280 years of Christian history, Christianity was banned by the Roman Empire, and Christians were terribly persecuted. This changed after the “conversion” of the Roman Emperor Constantine. Constantine provided religious toleration with the Edict of Milan in AD 313, effectively lifting the ban on Christianity.

Thanks, but you expect me to take the time to address all those charges? Sorry, too lengthy.

Scripture does say much will be revealed later, so the fact there was an unfolding of more specific doctrines, a number of which you noted, should not cause you to panic or doubt. Unless you think the gospels were intended to be crystal clear on every theological argument.

Mary has revealed herself to the world in countless well-documented apparitions. In those heavenly moments she revealed greater teachings. The Mother of God has been horribly maligned by non-Catholics and pagans, alike. That alone is reason to realize some evil force is at work because she is of such great consolation to sinners as the Church teaches.

Purgatory is all over Scripture. I could cite 25 passages, but again, not about to take the time.
Matthew 5:23-26
"Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering. Reconcile with your opponent at law while you are with him on the way, so that your opponent may not hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison. Truly I say to you, you will not be released until you have paid up the last penny.”

[Jesus is assuring us (“truly I say to you”) that we will pay (be imprisoned) for a portion our transgressions until we have paid the last penny if we do not forgive others or obey. The key word is UNTIL. It is clear that once we have paid for our sins, THEN we WILL be released from our prison. That is not Hell because Hell is eternal. This is not an earthly reference as many who are to be saved have died without fulfilling all the requirements this passage implies. This is referring to purgatory where you will be eventually released.]

As also in Scripture is Peter made the head of the Church, the pope, and his apostles the first bishops. The succession has never been broken.

The sacrament of penance clearly given to the ordained, not any believer who so feels worthy.

You are right about one thing, Church tradition (faith teachings) are not equal to Scripture. They are higher --- but in truth do not contradict the very books the Church deemed as inspired from above.

Have a nice day.

This one gives the cafeteria alt-right Christians constipation.

If aborted and miscarried fetuses go to hell for not knowing Jesus then God is a monster.

If aborted and miscarried fetuses go to heaven then the woman who gets the most abortions is a real hero. She sends many souls to heaven. These souls don't have to suffer in life with disease. Like God's other children, the angels, they would get paradise unearned.

If they don't have souls then the question is moot.

That is the twisted logic of satan.

"If all babies go to heaven, then we should kill them all!"

Sick.

Forum List

Back