DJT: “United States is Locked and Loaded”

Laughter @ Phrump & his missiles.

Bush92: Look at Daraa soon. Syrian army will give rebels big boost.
Remains to be seen.
The war on terror will continue.
Agreed.
Trump is bombing Syria and training ISIS. He´s worse than Obama.

"On 8 December 2016 the Deir ez-Zor Military Council was created during a SDF conference in Hasaka. The members consist of remnants of the former armed rebel council of the same name, expelled from the city by the Islamic State in 2014, having joined the SDF in November 2016 and former Islamic State fighters which have been re-trained by U.S. forces."
Syrian Democratic Forces military councils - Wikipedia

Remains to be seen.
Agreed.

"On 8 December 2016 the Deir ez-Zor Military Council was created during a SDF conference in Hasaka. The members consist of remnants of the former armed rebel council of the same name, expelled from the city by the Islamic State in 2014, having joined the SDF in November 2016 and former Islamic State fighters which have been re-trained by U.S. forces."

Remains to be seen.
Agreed.

Wikipedia....sure.

Remains to be seen.
Agreed.

Don't press your luck............allow UN constant monitoring in Syria............and don't do anything stupid.........

Or Damascus will die.............don't let it happen........the war with ISIS is almost over................

Yeah and next time, after giving plenty of warning again so they can evacuate, we'll blow up 4 buildings :rolleyes:

cynical much--------not easy to do chemistry under the sun----without tubes and Bunsen burners. You want dead bodies?
I want us OUT. Soooo many millions of dollars wasted to destroy (well, MAYBE destroy, conflicting reports) 3 buildings.

did anyone ask you?
Yes. You did. Are you doing okay? Do you need a nap? :itsok:

Remains to be seen.
Agreed.

Don't press your luck............allow UN constant monitoring in Syria............and don't do anything stupid.........

Or Damascus will die.............don't let it happen........the war with ISIS is almost over................
Good idea. Constant monitoring = no more staged or false flag chemical attacks.

Remains to be seen.
Agreed.

Exactly..................UN monitors to the region allowed full access............constant monitoring...........and end this stinking War.

Agreed.

Exactly..................UN monitors to the region allowed full access............constant monitoring...........and end this stinking War.
Ending the war requires all parties to quit, not just Damascus, keep that in mind. Terrorists will be defeated, then the war ends. Any moral boost for terrorists, like missile strikes, sabotage the efforts to end the war.

Ending the war requires all parties to quit, not just Damascus, keep that in mind. Terrorists will be defeated, then the war ends. Any moral boost for terrorists, like missile strikes, sabotage the efforts to end the war.
UN monitoring can possibly ensure that................It should be requested...........I'm not a fan of Assad......BTW..........but to me he is the lesser of evils......

I just want ISIS gone and some form of stability to the region..........So our people can come home............but you should already know that.

Yeah and next time, after giving plenty of warning again so they can evacuate, we'll blow up 4 buildings :rolleyes:
There are 2,000 American troops in Syria. Obama put them there.
And you dipshits have been equating that with your massive ground invasions that got thousands of our soldiers killed. So cute :itsok:
I counter that removing US troops from Iraq got hundreds of thousands killed and millions displaced.

Before putting US troops back in again. :)

UN monitoring can possibly ensure that................It should be requested...........I'm not a fan of Assad......BTW..........but to me he is the lesser of evils......

I just want ISIS gone and some form of stability to the region..........So our people can come home............but you should already know that.
You can go home now. Kurds will cooperate with Damascus against the remnants of terrorist armies.

You can go home now. Kurds will cooperate with Damascus against the remnants of terrorist armies.
Turkey will kill the Kurds if we aren't there to intercede.......

The Kurds will abstain from declaring an own nation in Syria and they will send the PKK back to Turkey. Then Turkey will leave them alone. The US cannot be in Manbij forever, that´s not a solution.

The Kurds will abstain from declaring an own nation in Syria and they will send the PKK back to Turkey. Then Turkey will leave them alone. The US cannot be in Manbij forever, that´s not a solution.
When ISIS is finished............we can leave and any aggression after would be suspect................but the threat of Turkey's hatred of the kurds will still exist........

Will Syria treat them as a lesser class of citizens like Turkey does to the ones living there............

thumbnail.jpg

There are 2,000 American troops in Syria. Obama put them there.
And you dipshits have been equating that with your massive ground invasions that got thousands of our soldiers killed. So cute :itsok:
I counter that removing US troops from Iraq got hundreds of thousands killed and millions displaced.

Before putting US troops back in again. :)
If you think we should have stayed occupying Iraq, American soldiers dying every other day for absolutely nothing, then that's your own problem. Over 70 years the U.S. has been going to war in the Middle East, and over 70 years countless people have been killed and displaced. Let the Middle East sort itself out. And if it can't, then that's their problem.

Forum List

Back