Latest Biden whopper: “I’m a lifetime member of the NAACP”.

Note to outraged Conservatives…

Lifetime member of the NAACP is not the same thing as Lifelong member of the NAACP

Note to Biden groupies: Biden is a member of, affiliated with, raised by and best friends with whatever group he’s pandering to on any given day.

The scary thing is that Biden believes everything that comes out of his mouth. You want this clown running our country? :spinner:

You'd think he would believe it all

But the thing is, he says stuff he likely does not believe (certainly did not always believe) but he knows he has to, regardless ..

The puppeteers can really tighten those strings he's attached to bc he doesn't seem to step out of line.. i mean, you know... the line of Gotta do the leftists' bidding at all times in all places

Note to outraged Conservatives…

Lifetime member of the NAACP is not the same thing as Lifelong member of the NAACP

I'm not "outraged", but he should have worded it like this: 'Hi, I'm Joe Biden, and I have a lifetime MEMBERSHIP with the NAACP'.
Instead, he said: "I'm a lifetime member of the NAACP". This sounds like he's saying he has been a member all of his life.

I'm not "outraged", but he should have worded it like this: 'Hi, I'm Joe Biden, and I have a lifetime MEMBERSHIP with the NAACP'.
Instead, he said: "I'm a lifetime member of the NAACP". This sounds like he's saying he has been a member all of his life.
Do you really struggle that much with the English language?

Before or after he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle?
Let's see, when he said that Trump was being hit with a racial discrimination suit. Since that time, Biden has served with the first black president, chose the first female black vice president, while Trump is running around stilll being a racist.

You republicans need to give this ----up. We blacks see that your party is the party of racists. Blacks are not running to trunp. And I'm not debating this with white boys and some half baked Asian who wants to recite rightwing propaganda. I'm black. Furthermore, I am a black man. And I have friends all over the country who are also black men. I talk to many of them multiple times weekly via email or social media. They ain't voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back