Diversity is Not Our Strength

No, cancel culture has been around for a LONG TIME. You guys are just obsessed with it now that you’re on the receiving end. Now it’s a crisis when you’re affected.

Want to see what I’m talking about with regard to conservatives not wanting to talk about things? Just attempt to talk to anyone on the political right about white privilege. They will freak out.
:rolleyes-41:

I guess you just missed it. It will always be, "you guys....you guys....you guys", won't it? :eusa_whistle:

Well, Merry Christmas to you, anyways.

The nice thing is; good, decent people can pull a simple pie chart to know exactly where they don’t want to live….You can bet your ass you’ll have a dangerous, disgusting, unproductive, begging shithole anytime a pie chart that looks like the one below. Too few whites ALWAYS = Filthy SHITHOLE…….Coincidence?
Now go pee-pee yourselves over these racist facts.

View attachment 579363
^Afraid. Most likely alone and very, very afraid.

How did you prove the CRT isn't about white people being born racist?
I didn't make the claim one way or another but you just did. So....?

Let me ask you this again:

Do you think black people should leave our country so that we are less diverse?

I guess you just missed it. It will always be, "you guys....you guys....you guys", won't it? :eusa_whistle:
I guess you aren’t seeing the hypocrisy by accusing us guys of “establishing” cancel culture.

You have a blind spot for your own hypocrisy. Most people do. Myself included. It’s good to keep an open mind.

I'm told that CRT doesn't exist, but white supremacist does.
From one of your merry band of wingnut retards:

That would be a great start [kicking black people out of the country]. They need to take the Browns with them.
Right below your very own post.

I didn't make the claim one way or another but you just did. So....?

Let me ask you this again:

The issue here is that you turds keep claiming that diversity is something beneficial but you never produce any evidence to support it.

Did you actually believe I would fall for your attempt to call me a racist?

Thanks for your honesty in proving my point. Republican wingnuts are racist.
You are confused Moon Bat.

I am not a Republican. They kiss just as much Black and Brown ass as the filthy Democrats and are just as much big government.

That would be a great start [kicking black people out of the country]. They need to take the Browns with them.
First, you missed my entire context with just responding to half of what was stated.
Second, as a whole, the white population is not a bunch of racists, democrats or republicans.
No matter how much you argue that point, you are just wrong.

This country would a lot better off if it was all White. There are some decent ones but in general the Blacks and Browns are pretty much the scum of this country.

That is absolutely true. That's what Critical Race Theory is all about.

You are wrong about diversity.
Europe was the last and slowest to develop technology, not the first, with the industrial revolution.
When Mediterranean cultures were making complicated machines, aqueducts, stone arches, plumbing, etc., Europe was living a stone age life in mud wattle huts.

The first industrial revolution was around 2000 BC, and invented blast furnaces that could make steel.
The Romans essentially were the pinnacle of industrialization, around 200 AD.
They invaded Europe and taught the Europeans how to industrialize.
The European industrial revolution around 1800 was not very significant in comparison.
All it did was create steam power, and switch from burning wood to coal.
The result was not even very good, since mostly what it did was force cottage industries to go bankrupt, and for everyone into semi-slavery in factories.

Industrial advances in technology do not come from any racial difference, but in cultural ones that you discover best with diversity.
When you have prosperity, that allows the best and brightest to have enough free time to explore their greatest potential and ideas.
That does not require any particular racial traits.

The oldest analog computer is the Antikythera, from around the year 0.
That is way ahead of the industrial revolution of 1800.

file.jpg

The advantage of diversity is that all cultures are simply habit, and because of that, all cultures do somethings wrong.
But without other cultures to look at, you don't know what you are doing wrong.
Like slavery.
It harms the whole society by putting profits above empathy, which eventually destroys any society contaminated by it.
But when money rules, no one realizes the harm the loss of human rights causes.

You are wrong about diversity.
Europe was the last and slowest to develop technology, not the first, with the industrial revolution.

Wrong. The industrial revolution started in England.

When Mediterranean cultures were making complicated machines, aqueducts, stone arches, plumbing, etc., Europe was living a stone age life in mud wattle huts.

And then that all came to an end in 500 AD.

The first industrial revolution was around 2000 BC, and invented blast furnaces that could make steel.

ROFL! I see where this is going. Once again you are redefining all the terms we use. I'm done here.

The issue here is that you turds keep claiming that diversity is something beneficial but you never produce any evidence to support it.

Neat. Considering immigrants now make up a higher percentage of entrepreneurs than they represent in population.

That it's already been posted that immigrants make up 40% of our PHD scientists and engineers.

Or that 25% of technology and engineering companies consist of foreign born founders.

The last two were posted by g5000 for which you seemed to ignore.

What you also ignore is the wealth of cultures we get to experience in this country. Through food music and art is amazing. I'm so glad I get to live in a time where I can experience so much without having to leave the country. Though I do strongly recommend traveling to other countries.

You ignore everybody's argument.
Did you actually believe I would fall for your attempt to call me a racist?

Yes. Of course I believe you would 'fall for' it. You are that stupid that you actually just did demonstrate you're a piece of shit racist with your non answer. My question was this:

It's a yes or no answer. 'No' would be the non-racist answer. 'Yes' would demonstrate you are a racist. You're answer was basically not to give one or look like a racist which means you're kind of a racist.

Isn't your tent the ones that established the cancel culture? Talking down conservative speakers? Yes, it is your tent.

Merry Christmas, colfax

Cancel culture is just the result of there not being any sort of forum for dialog.
There is never a situation where any one side is completely wrong and another completely right.
But the only way you can get nuance is with well moderated meaningful discussion.

Cancel culture is a mistake, but it is understandable given the lack of exposure of the progressive ideas.
If all you can do is cancel some of the ubiquitus abusive propaganda, then cancel culture is better than nothing.
Because slick racist propaganda is worse than nothing.

Neat. Considering immigrants now make up a higher percentage of entrepreneurs than they represent in population.

Your source is a pro-immigration leftwing site.

That it's already been posted that immigrants make up 40% of our PHD scientists and engineers.
That's probably because Tech companies like Apple import millions of software coolies from India who take American jobs.. Americans don't benefit from these people.

Or that 25% of technology and engineering companies consist of foreign born founders.

Ditto.

The last two were posted by g5000 for which you seemed to ignore.

What you also ignore is the wealth of cultures we get to experience in this country. Through food music and art is amazing. I'm so glad I get to live in a time where I can experience so much without having to leave the country. Though I do strongly recommend traveling to other countries.
I can live without this "wealth." I don't like food loaded down with curry. Their music is annoying. They don't need to come here for use to enjoy their art.

You ignore everybody's argument.

Yes. Of course I believe you would 'fall for' it. You are that stupid that you actually just did demonstrate you're a piece of shit racist with your non answer. My question was this:

It's a yes or no answer. 'No' would be the non-racist answer. 'Yes' would demonstrate you are a racist. You're answer was basically not to give one or look like a racist which means you're kind of a racist.

I'm not biting, asshole. The answer is that you are a douchebag who is trying to get me to go for your bait. I have no desire to deport anyone aside from those who are here illegally. I want to reduce the number who are here legally to close to zero.

Wrong. The industrial revolution started in England.

And then that all came to an end in 500 AD.

ROFL! I see where this is going. Once again you are redefining all the terms we use. I'm done here.

Wrong.
The British were simply the torch bearers for the Roman culture, in the 1800s.
The US has taken over for England, and we now are living the Roman cultures of technology, imperialism, and colonialism.
And the Romans got it from the Greeks, the Greeks got it from the Persians, who got it from the Egyptians, etc.

All cultures, societies, races, etc., have a few exceptional people capable of making advances in technology.
Some societies support them more than others.
Whether that is good or bad had yet to be determined?
The main reason the Romans supported their innovators was for weapons of war.
That likely was not a good thing.

Forum List

Back