Diversity is Not Our Strength

So gas masks and learning about the woods. Are Cherokees the only ones who know about the woods?

(Cluny) Macpherson presented his idea to the British War Office Anti-Gas Department on May 10, 1915; prototypes were developed soon after.[30] The design was adopted by the British Army and introduced as the British Smoke Hood in June 1915; Macpherson was appointed to the War Office Committee for Protection against Poisonous Gases.[31] More elaborate sorbent compounds were added later to further iterations of his helmet (PH helmet), to defeat other respiratory poison gases used such as phosgene, diphosgene and chloropicrin. In summer and autumn 1915
iu

Is that a black man?
Might be a black woman. Depends on its mood.

So gas masks and learning about the woods. Are Cherokees the only ones who know about the woods?

(Cluny) Macpherson presented his idea to the British War Office Anti-Gas Department on May 10, 1915; prototypes were developed soon after.[30] The design was adopted by the British Army and introduced as the British Smoke Hood in June 1915; Macpherson was appointed to the War Office Committee for Protection against Poisonous Gases.[31] More elaborate sorbent compounds were added later to further iterations of his helmet (PH helmet), to defeat other respiratory poison gases used such as phosgene, diphosgene and chloropicrin. In summer and autumn 1915
iu

Is that a black man?

I’m not going to post all the stuff and improvements from minorities. Just keep singing thank the Whites.

Diversity is certainly a positive as long as it isn't forced and not based on merit, which can theoretically lower standards, expectations and quality.

American companies know that diversity is critical to understanding and implementing products, services and marketing in a changing country.

Diversity could be addressed and nurtured effectively if the two ends of the topic could communicate and collaborate with a common goal.

Sadly, America no longer has that capacity. All we know to do is scream, attack and aggressively refuse to listen.

Last edited:

I’m not going to post all the stuff and improvements from minorities. Just keep singing thank the Whites.
I'll take that as an admission that the gas mask wasn't invented by a black man.

Another false fact brought to you by the resident prog.

Diversity is certainly a positive as long as it isn't forced and not based on merit, which can theoretically lower standards, expectations and quality.

So this is a benefit?

iu

American companies know that diversity is critical to understanding and implementing products, services and marketing in a changing country.
They "know" no such thing.
Diversity could be addressed and nurtured effectively if the two ends of the topic could communicate and collaborate with a common goal.
You mean you support discrimination against whites.
Sadly, America no longer has that capacity. All we know to do is scream, attack and aggressively refuse to listen.

Yeah, that is all progs know how to do.

I'll take that as an admission that the gas mask wasn't invented by a black man.

Another false fact brought to you by the resident prog.

You should have read the link.

Cleveland Police turned to Garrett A. Morgan—a local inventor who called himself “the Black Edison”—and the gas mask he had patented two years earlier

1912 was the date which the patent was applied for.

My favorite part of the story is the Racists like you who refused to use something invented by a Black Man and died. Win all the way around.

You should have read the link.

Cleveland Police turned to Garrett A. Morgan—a local inventor who called himself “the Black Edison”—and the gas mask he had patented two years earlier

1912 was the date which the patent was applied for.

My favorite part of the story is the Racists like you who refused to use something invented by a Black Man and died. Win all the way around.
So you're referring to a device that the military never used.

So you're referring to a device that the military never used.

The device was the foundation for the rest. Like the first gasoline powered cart is the foundation of all cars. And the Wright Flyer was the foundation for airplanes.

You just don’t like giving the Black Man the credit. I understand. It’s a shame your ancestors didn’t die from not using it. It would have ended a long run of racists from your family tree. People who are only good for filling sewers.

The device was the foundation for the rest. Like the first gasoline powered cart is the foundation of all cars. And the Wright Flyer was the foundation for airplanes.

You just don’t like giving the Black Man the credit. I understand. It’s a shame your ancestors didn’t die from not using it. It would have ended a long run of racists from your family tree. People who are only good for filling sewers.
Bottom line: this guy didn't invent the gas mask.

I guess the blob didn't make the nation "great again". LOL

Well, feel free to leave if you're that unhappy here. We're a plural society and the society is only going to become more diverse as we move forward.

That this causes you apparent distress is not a problem for the rest of us..
LefTard Logic:
”Hey Whitey, we came here to ride your back but I think we’ll take over now….you know, because us dark people always tend to build better communities, cities, states and nations and all….thanks for building the greatest nation on the planet in a short 150 years but we’ll go ahead and do it our way moving forward.”

Makes perfect sense in backward thinking, totally twisted, twilight zone LibTardia

LefTard Logic:
”Hey Whitey, we came here to ride your back but I think we’ll take over now….you know, because us dark people always tend to build better communities, cities, states and nations and all….thanks for building the greatest nation on the planet in a short 150 years but we’ll go ahead and do it our way moving forward.”

Makes perfect sense in backward thinking, totally twisted, twilight zone LibTardia
How long did the brown Romans rule the world?

``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' ...And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way.

Forum List

Back