Diversity is Not Our Strength

Personally, I'm glad we have places like this for upset people to vent.

I'm sure they're terrified of voicing their terrible opinions in real life.

We don’t need broke dead asses to build the country. The country is built and marginals are flooding in to tear it down.

Progs have been extolling the virtues of "diversity" for decades. However, they can never point to any such benefits.​
There are areas in this world where there is security, freedom, and prosperity, especially in relation to those other areas where tyranny and lawlessness still exist and economic security does not.
It’s fifty years now since I was at university and a great deal of my time there -- especially the weekends -- is long forgotten.
I do remember going with the intention of studying math and economics. At that time, and maybe still, there was a requirement, in the first year, to take other subjects. Whether this was to prevent specializing too soon or to provide a more rounded education or both I don’t know but, when my second year began one of those other subjects became all of my classes, either Modern History or Economic History.
At that level, the assumption was that you already knew the who, what, where and when of historical events and the focus was on the why. So, there were no multiple choice or true/false questions, only two-thousand-word essays on the why of important events in history. I was fascinated with these, basically, puzzles, working back in time to see what had happened to set in motion the factors behind, for example, the outbreak of wars.
One of these assignments was to “Account for the Industrial Revolution occurring in Britain before other countries.” For a long time, the accepted explanation had been that the “Protestant Work Ethic’ was the reason but, while there was an innate industriousness in the people of Britain generally, it was no more so than some of their neighbors in Europe. Equally, while Britain had adequate ore and coal resources it was no more blessed than many other countries and much less than some. Neither did Britain have a massive population or land area.
It weakens us. "Equity" = "retribution."

This country would a lot better off if it was all White. There are some decent ones but in general the Blacks and Browns are pretty much the scum of this country.
MY country would be a lot better off if we kicked idiot racists like you out.

It harms the whole society by putting profits above empathy, which eventually destroys any society contaminated by it.
But when money rules, no one realizes the harm the loss of human rights causes.
You are confused.

The real harm is when the greedy 51% in a Democracy find out they can vote in a government that will steal from the 49%. That is when a Democracy gets destroyed. We are seeing that destruction now in our country and it is killing us.

There is nothing wrong with making a profit. That is what drives a successful economy.

You can have empathy in a profit driven economy. Profits and empathy are not mutually exclusive.

When you say this shit you make yourself look ignorant as fuck.
How many racists will committ murder this weekend in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC and Los Angeles? How many occupy our jails and prisons, how many suck the taxpayer tit and cause mass degradation in America?

What is your fucking country? Inner city ghetto Boston? Full of Negroes and 'Spics? Most of them on welfare and most of them with criminal records? The ones that will be committing the crimes this Holiday weekend?

Progs have been extolling the virtues of "diversity" for decades. However, they can never point to any such benefits.​
There are areas in this world where there is security, freedom, and prosperity, especially in relation to those other areas where tyranny and lawlessness still exist and economic security does not.
It’s fifty years now since I was at university and a great deal of my time there -- especially the weekends -- is long forgotten.
I do remember going with the intention of studying math and economics. At that time, and maybe still, there was a requirement, in the first year, to take other subjects. Whether this was to prevent specializing too soon or to provide a more rounded education or both I don’t know but, when my second year began one of those other subjects became all of my classes, either Modern History or Economic History.
At that level, the assumption was that you already knew the who, what, where and when of historical events and the focus was on the why. So, there were no multiple choice or true/false questions, only two-thousand-word essays on the why of important events in history. I was fascinated with these, basically, puzzles, working back in time to see what had happened to set in motion the factors behind, for example, the outbreak of wars.
One of these assignments was to “Account for the Industrial Revolution occurring in Britain before other countries.” For a long time, the accepted explanation had been that the “Protestant Work Ethic’ was the reason but, while there was an innate industriousness in the people of Britain generally, it was no more so than some of their neighbors in Europe. Equally, while Britain had adequate ore and coal resources it was no more blessed than many other countries and much less than some. Neither did Britain have a massive population or land area.
So you would like the country to be white Caucasian Republican voters and nothing else. How considerate of you.
We'll get stuffed but the story is well plagairised.

So you would like the country to be white Caucasian Republican voters and nothing else. How considerate of you.
We'll get stuffed but the story is well plagairised.
That would be the ideal case. When have blacks or illegal aliens ever been considerate of whites?

What music do you listen too?

What food do you eat?

Have you thanked a rich white person from the south for taking inter-generational wealth from diversity?
Mexican food is great, love that stuff. Doesn’t mean I want the chef running anything other than the fucking grill.

It’s not the skin color issues it’s the lack of responsibility and productivity issue. Who leads the way in doing and not doing?

Forum List

Back