Diversity is Not Our Strength

I didn't use Britain as an example of a "pure" country. I haven't even used that term. You used it because it's inflammatory. The term I used is "homogenous," and Britain has been relatively homogenous until the last couple of decades, so your claims are all horseshit.

Obviously, stone age savages are not going to build an industrial economy. The people who did all came from Europe where they have homogenous societies.

Obviously, you are just a lying douchebag.
You are ignorant of both Britain's history and the remainder of Europe as well.

Not surprised.

SSDD with the Germans, the Irish, the Italians, the Polish, the Jews, the Russians, the Japanese, the Chinese, and now the Hispanics. They even have a political party for you....the Know Nothings.
Except that the Beaners live right next door rather than having to cross the oceans...

Where did you point out any benefits of "diversity?"

When I was in the Army. A Sergeant taught me a great deal about the woods. He learned from his Grandfather. A full blooded Cherokee. He knew more than anyone I’ve seen before or since.

That is one benefit right there. And that particular Sergeant retired as a First Sergeant many years later. So he spent thirty years teaching young soldiers like me how to be better.

Gas Masks? Invented by a Black Man. A benefit that has saved hundreds of thousands. Probably millions of lives.

But to make you feel better. Here’s a video of why Blacks should Thank the Whites.

When I was in the Army. A Sergeant taught me a great deal about the woods. He learned from his Grandfather. A full blooded Cherokee. He knew more than anyone I’ve seen before or since.

That is one benefit right there. And that particular Sergeant retired as a First Sergeant many years later. So he spent thirty years teaching young soldiers like me how to be better.

Gas Masks? Invented by a Black Man. A benefit that has saved hundreds of thousands. Probably millions of lives.

But to make you feel better. Here’s a video of why Blacks should Thank the Whites.

So gas masks and learning about the woods. Are Cherokees the only ones who know about the woods?

(Cluny) Macpherson presented his idea to the British War Office Anti-Gas Department on May 10, 1915; prototypes were developed soon after.[30] The design was adopted by the British Army and introduced as the British Smoke Hood in June 1915; Macpherson was appointed to the War Office Committee for Protection against Poisonous Gases.[31] More elaborate sorbent compounds were added later to further iterations of his helmet (PH helmet), to defeat other respiratory poison gases used such as phosgene, diphosgene and chloropicrin. In summer and autumn 1915
iu

Is that a black man?

Forum List

Back