Diversity is Not Our Strength

Wrong.
The British were simply the torch bearers for the Roman culture, in the 1800s.

You have to be joking. The Roman empire ended prior to 500 AD, about 1300 years before the actual industrial revolution started. The rest of your post will be ignored for pure idiocy.

Your source is a pro-immigration leftwing site.

Then refute it with something. Show me where immigrants don't make up a large number of entrepreneurs.
That's probably because Tech companies like Apple import millions of software coolies from India who take American jobs.. Americans don't benefit from these people.

Many Americans don't have the education.

Ditto.

I can live without this "wealth." I don't like food loaded down with curry. Their music is annoying. They don't need to come here for use to enjoy their art.

What? You don't like food loaded down with curry? That's an argument against diversity? Holy shit' that's funny. :auiqs.jpg: This is the thing about diversity, you don't have to eat curry there are a wide....shall I say....diverse amount of food to be enjoyed that do not have any curry at all.

As for art they don't have to, but we enjoy it. Also, seeing art that is influenced over time and over many influences is fascinating.
I'm not biting, asshole. The answer is that you are a douchebag who is trying to get me to go for your bait. I have no desire to deport anyone aside from those who are here illegally. I want to reduce the number who are here legally to close to zero.
You already did answer it by not answering a simple question. Should black people leave the country so that we are less diverse? It's a very simple question and you won't answer it for fear of looking like a racist. Gee, I think we have your answer.

Then refute it with something. Show me where immigrants don't make up a large number of entrepreneurs.
I don't need to refute obvious propaganda.

Many Americans don't have the education.

What? You don't like food loaded down with curry? That's an argument against diversity? Holy shit' that's funny. :auiqs.jpg:
The claim that we should flood our country with foreigners because of their cuisine is what is hilarious, especially when we're talking about Indian cuisine.

This is the thing about diversity, you don't have to eat curry there are a wide....shall I say....diverse amount of food to be enjoyed that do not have any curry at all.
Again, yhe claim that we should flood our country with foreigners because of their cuisine is what is hilarious
As for art they don't have to, but we enjoy it. Also, seeing art that is influenced over time and over many influences is fascinating.

What art was influenced by Indian software coolies?

You already did answer it by not answering a simple question. Should black people leave the country so that we are less diverse? It's a very simple question and you won't answer it for fear of looking like a racist. Gee, I think we have your answer.

Your question is bait. Your theory that it's the only alternative to opening the floodgates is idiotic.

You have to be joking. The Roman empire ended prior to 500 AD, about 1300 years before the actual industrial revolution started. The rest of your post will be ignored for pure idiocy.

Wrong.
There have been dozens of industrial revolutions, of which the one around 1800 was probably the least significant.
Far more significant was the invention of the blast furnace for steel, the ancients inventing astronomy for celestial navigation, the Ferranti generator around 1880, and computers of the 1970s.

The only reason the industrial revolution of 1800 was considered so significant is that lead to cottage industries going broke and the need for unions.
It was much more a social revolution than technological one.
Wind and water powered factories and ships existed before then, so there was not really any huge advancement by switching to steam.

Yes it is, shit for brains

Dims blame everything on racism despite the fact that they can't produce one scintilla of evidence for it.

I have never used the term "racial purity." That's your dog whistle. The empirical evidences shows that "diversity" does not benefit the native born people in any society. It causes social strife, crime, poverty and dozens of other social maladies.
I suggest you check out the Irish riots, Cromwell's ascension, and the 100 year war.
Educate yourself and you may not, I repeat MAY NOT, appear so stupid.

Sorry, republics still don't believe in scientific modeling.
Not in the case of climate, at any case. The problem with models is that if the input is garbage than the output is garbage. Modeling never proves anything.
I suggest you check out the Irish riots, Cromwell's ascension, and the 100 year war.
Educate yourself and you may not, I repeat MAY NOT, appear so stupid.
What does any of that have to do with your premise that "diversity is our strength?"

If anyone appears stupid, it's people who believe the above.

Not in the case of climate, at any case. The problem with models is that if the input is garbage than the output is garbage. Modeling never proves anything.

What does any of that have to do with your premise that "diversity is our strength?"

You claim riots and such are cause by diversity. Used Britain as an example of a "pure" country where, obviously, none of that happens.

Obviously you haven't the slightest knowledge of the history of the place you're referencing. I'm just enlightening you.

AND

What about the US? Were it not for the DIVERSITY bought to the US by the Europeans this would still be a continent of hunter/gatherers/farmers. HMMMMMM?

You claim riots and such are cause by diversity. Used Britain as an example of a "pure" country where, obviously, none of that happens.

Obviously you haven't the slightest knowledge of the history of the place you're referencing. I'm just enlightening you.

AND

What about the US? Were it not for the DIVERSITY bought to the US by the Europeans this would still be a continent of hunter/gatherers/farmers. HMMMMMM?
I didn't use Britain as an example of a "pure" country. I haven't even used that term. You used it because it's inflammatory. The term I used is "homogenous," and Britain has been relatively homogenous until the last couple of decades, so your claims are all horseshit.

Obviously, stone age savages are not going to build an industrial economy. The people who did all came from Europe where they have homogenous societies.

Obviously, you are just a lying douchebag.

Neat. Considering immigrants now make up a higher percentage of entrepreneurs than they represent in population.

That it's already been posted that immigrants make up 40% of our PHD scientists and engineers.

Or that 25% of technology and engineering companies consist of foreign born founders.

The last two were posted by g5000 for which you seemed to ignore.

What you also ignore is the wealth of cultures we get to experience in this country. Through food music and art is amazing. I'm so glad I get to live in a time where I can experience so much without having to leave the country. Though I do strongly recommend traveling to other countries.

You ignore everybody's argument.

Yes. Of course I believe you would 'fall for' it. You are that stupid that you actually just did demonstrate you're a piece of shit racist with your non answer. My question was this:

Do you think black people should leave our country so that we are less diverse?
It's a yes or no answer. 'No' would be the non-racist answer. 'Yes' would demonstrate you are a racist. You're answer was basically not to give one or look like a racist which means you're kind of a racist.
Cool story…..now that you’ve used handpicked Nigerian and Indian doctors to hide behind do you care to tell us about the tens of millions of disgusting human cockroaches from our south that you’ve begged to invade?

Cool story…..now that you’ve used handpicked Nigerian and Indian doctors to hide behind do you care to tell us about the tens of millions of disgusting human cockroaches from our south that you’ve begged to invade?

The thread is about diversity, that's what I'm posting about.

Why are you complaining about immigrants? Go out and make something of yourself rather than dragging others down. Just how miserable of a human being are you?

Do you know what the climate change modeling was for?
It was not for global warming from CO2.
We do not need modeling for that, it is fairly easily calculated, and we can do that by lab experiments.

What modeling was for is what we can not do in a lab or have equations for, which is accelerators.
These positive feedback accelerators include how the polar areas won't reflect as much once melted off, melting methane hydrate that currently is frozen in polar tundra or ocean bottoms, and water vapor.
Only those accelerators are what we try to model.
And it is likely global warming will soon dangerously accelerate because of them.

The point of diversity is that cultures value tradition more than accuracy, so should constantly look at other cultures to see if we are making mistakes.

I didn't use Britain as an example of a "pure" country. I haven't even used that term. You used it because it's inflammatory. The term I used is "homogenous," and Britain has been relatively homogenous until the last couple of decades, so your claims are all horseshit.

Obviously, stone age savages are not going to build an industrial economy. The people who did all came from Europe where they have homogenous societies.

Obviously, you are just a lying douchebag.

Gt. Britain is not at all homogeneous and is likely the single greatest melting pot except for the US.
It has ancient cultures going back to the Celts, Druids, Picts, Angles, Saxons, Norman, Vikings, Romans, and Spanish (Armada).

What is most humorous is that the Romans are always depicted as pure white, when in reality they were about half Black, and very dark, like most in the Mediterranean area.

Progs have been extolling the virtues of "diversity" for decades. However, they can never point to any such benefits.​
There are areas in this world where there is security, freedom, and prosperity, especially in relation to those other areas where tyranny and lawlessness still exist and economic security does not.
It’s fifty years now since I was at university and a great deal of my time there -- especially the weekends -- is long forgotten.
I do remember going with the intention of studying math and economics. At that time, and maybe still, there was a requirement, in the first year, to take other subjects. Whether this was to prevent specializing too soon or to provide a more rounded education or both I don’t know but, when my second year began one of those other subjects became all of my classes, either Modern History or Economic History.
At that level, the assumption was that you already knew the who, what, where and when of historical events and the focus was on the why. So, there were no multiple choice or true/false questions, only two-thousand-word essays on the why of important events in history. I was fascinated with these, basically, puzzles, working back in time to see what had happened to set in motion the factors behind, for example, the outbreak of wars.
One of these assignments was to “Account for the Industrial Revolution occurring in Britain before other countries.” For a long time, the accepted explanation had been that the “Protestant Work Ethic’ was the reason but, while there was an innate industriousness in the people of Britain generally, it was no more so than some of their neighbors in Europe. Equally, while Britain had adequate ore and coal resources it was no more blessed than many other countries and much less than some. Neither did Britain have a massive population or land area.
Diversity gave us Einstein and Oppenheimer...to name just two

Neat. Considering immigrants now make up a higher percentage of entrepreneurs than they represent in population.

That it's already been posted that immigrants make up 40% of our PHD scientists and engineers.

Or that 25% of technology and engineering companies consist of foreign born founders.

The last two were posted by g5000 for which you seemed to ignore.

What you also ignore is the wealth of cultures we get to experience in this country. Through food music and art is amazing. I'm so glad I get to live in a time where I can experience so much without having to leave the country. Though I do strongly recommend traveling to other countries.

You ignore everybody's argument.

Yes. Of course I believe you would 'fall for' it. You are that stupid that you actually just did demonstrate you're a piece of shit racist with your non answer. My question was this:

Do you think black people should leave our country so that we are less diverse?
It's a yes or no answer. 'No' would be the non-racist answer. 'Yes' would demonstrate you are a racist. You're answer was basically not to give one or look like a racist which means you're kind of a racist.
Lets analyze this….how/why did I happen?
It looks like you g5000 and the rest of the disgusting Left begged tens of millions of thirdworlders to invade our nation, run up the total population and destroy our public school systems in Mexifornia, Loon York and Texas. Our shit schools can no longer turn out enough quality to keep up with and service your population of foreign and illegal filth. How fucking weird…now we have to import doctors to service your pet humans.
Here we are again, another massive problem manifested and fostered by the filthy Left.

The thread is about diversity, that's what I'm posting about.

Why are you complaining about immigrants? Go out and make something of yourself rather than dragging others down. Just how miserable of a human being are you?
Yeah so am I Tard…pay attention. You told us how awesome a few immigrants are so I asked if you forgot about the other 20-40 million you not so cleverly left out. Try harder.

There was a Dark Ages period when no country was adopting the economic and industrial models of the Romans, but monasteries in England kept the technology in libraries, and by 1400 or so, the Rennaissance of the Roman economic and industrial models had re-emerged.

There is no question that England did not start from scratch, but just built upon what the Romans had left as their legacy.

Forum List

Back