Distilled water.

I drink Sparkletts.
I drink bottled water when traveling, especially foreign travel. Our tap water here is some of the purest in the nation.
1647362737481.png

It has been a while since I drank distilled water. It was not the taste that I did not like, it caused an unpleasant physical feeling for a few seconds the couple of times that I tried it, and so, I do not drink it.

It has been a while since I drank distilled water. It was not the taste that I did not like, it caused an unpleasant physical feeling for a few seconds the couple of times that I tried it, and so, I do not drink it.
It does take a while to get used to it.

Distilled has no impurities, additives and minerals.
Screenshot_20220316-031817-690.png

Distilled is the safest water to drink.
Probably why liquor makers distill their drinks, they want to use the cleanest waters.

Last edited:
It does not quench your thirst quite the same way. Being thirsty is not only about needing H2O. it's also about replenishing minerals and electrolytes, those are not present in distilled water.
Tap water is not a significant source these minerals. And just because they are found in tap water doesn't mean that the body can utilize them in their inorganic form.

Last edited:
Drinking distilled water will remove minerals from your body. You need potassium, sodium and magnesium. Distilled water will remove them from your body.
Tap water has little or no potassium, thus the electrolytes in tap water are not balanced. Excess minerals are removed through your urine regardless of the kind of water you drink. Also, inorganic minerals found in most tap water cannot be used by the body. These minerals are excreted in your urine. Food is the best source of these minerals as they are organic.

Distilled has no impurities, additives and minerals.
View attachment 616611

Distilled is the safest water to drink.
Probably why liquor makers distill their drinks, they want to use the cleanest waters.
What is below (well water) is corrupted by dissolved inorganic minerals, chemicals, and the fossil remains of long (and recently) dead creatures. What is above (rainwater) is purified by natural distillation. Of all the things we ingest ground water is high on the danger list.

There is a spiritual metaphor there as well, for those who are interested in such things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back