Disney’s Pro Homosexual Buzz Lightyear Bombs VS Top Gun- Box Office Poll

Newsflash my guy, Hollywood has NEVER shoved this much woke shit down our throats before. Dont get mad at us when we throw it up and refuse to eat it. This is why that stupid movie failed. Im not sure why you are so confused over such an obvious thing.

Tip for Hollywood.... if you unnecessarily shoehorn gay and woke shit into your products, you are going to fail.
You don't know why the movie didn't bring in as much as Pixar originally projected, I can't stress this enough, but people who think like you are a vocal minority. But you know what, maybe you're right, you ARE the biggest victim of all time. Poor poor conservatives, first it was those interracial kisses and relationships, and people of color getting to be cool- now gay people getting to openly SMOOCH?!

Why won't they just let you stay in the good ol' days, when nothing was "political" or "woke"...probably because those times never existed. Media has always been a vehicle for politics, and agendas.

Only faggy ones that are pushed on children.

We would even be ok with them if adult fags kept them to each other in private. But as soon as they bring out in public and start pushing them on kids then yeah we don't like it.

You'd find in this day and age conservatives are actually quite a bit more accepting and tolerant of other than liberals are. You're the ones spewing hate at the other side absolutely no reason (like you just did), censoring, banning, calling for violence and such.
You don't see the deep pool of irony when you say conservatives are more accepting when you're so booty blasted about something as trivial as a kiss. Somehow when gay people do a think straight people have been doing for over 60 years in animated media it's something you oh so "Tolerant and accepting" folks have to cry over.

Stock market is not down 50% like Disneygroom is.
I'm sure there are stocks that are up and down to varying degrees, though this year Disney is down about 38% not 50.

You don't know why the movie didn't bring in as much as Pixar originally projected, I can't stress this enough, but people who think like you are a vocal minority. But you know what, maybe you're right, you ARE the biggest victim of all time. Poor poor conservatives, first it was those interracial kisses and relationships, and people of color getting to be cool- now gay people getting to openly SMOOCH?!

Why won't they just let you stay in the good ol' days, when nothing was "political" or "woke"...probably because those times never existed. Media has always been a vehicle for politics, and agendas.

You don't see the deep pool of irony when you say conservatives are more accepting when you're so booty blasted about something as trivial as a kiss. Somehow when gay people do a think straight people have been doing for over 60 years in animated media it's something you oh so "Tolerant and accepting" folks have to cry over.

I'm sure there are stocks that are up and down to varying degrees, though this year Disney is down about 38% not 50.
Yeah, im sure the tidal wave of criticism had no impact on sales. :cuckoo:

Yeah, im sure the tidal wave of criticism had no impact on sales. :cuckoo:
Tidal... My brother in Christ, You are a minority, you can't Tidal Wave anything, maybe a lake but not a movie released all over the world. See, this is the same thinking that brought you bunch the Silent Majority bull.

A good indicator of where the American people stand on Americanism vs Wokism.

The movie had nothing to do with wokism and its failure had to do with other factors. One included the fact that Buzz Lightyear was a part of a ensemble. Whether the audience would accept that was unknown. We know the answer is no.

Forum List

Back