Disney’s Pro Homosexual Buzz Lightyear Bombs VS Top Gun- Box Office Poll

There is a video out there I saw on Youtube that shows where Disney changed their expectations for the film.
Originally Disney said they expected a $100 million opening.
Then they downgraded that down to $80
They they downgraded it to $70
It did $50 million. Which for some movies that would be awesome, but for a Disney/Pixar HEAVILY advertised movie - $50 mill is a very low turnout.
Overall, the biggest complaint by public reviews - and there are many - is Tim Allen isn't the voice. A major turn away for most people. For the reviews made by people who DID see the movie... "the kiss" is honestly barely mentioned. What IS mentioned - is it is just a bad movie. It doesn't come close to the quality and originality of Toy Story. Most saying the storyline is weak and blasé'.

There is a video out there I saw on Youtube that shows where Disney changed their expectations for the film.
It did $50 million. Which for some movies that would be awesome, but for a Disney/Pixar HEAVILY advertised movie - $50 mill is a very low turnout.
Overall, the biggest complaint by public reviews - and there are many - is Tim Allen isn't the voice. A major turn away for most people. For the reviews made by people who DID see the movie... "the kiss" is honestly barely mentioned. What IS mentioned - is it is just a bad movie. It doesn't come close to the quality and originality of Toy Story. Most saying the storyline is weak and blasé'.
I can't imagine why Conservative Tim Allen would not do the voice if asked.
Perhaps he had his agent read the script for Woke moments.

Kisses in Disney movies not being a big deal must be why intersectional woke lefty wierdos constantly complain about Sleeping beauty and Snow White.
This has really triggered the freaks.
1656251561547.jpeg

The kiss and plot has been the deciding factor.

You’re a moron. Top Gun is popular because it’s good. You same dumb motherfuckers were saying you’d never see a Tom Cruise movie cuz of his beliefs but here you are kissing his ass. You guys make these statements all the time about what something means and it’s fleeting. It’s untrue. You morons we’re never going to buzz.. it’s like the 8th film and the only one without woody and crew. Marketing was kind of lame. I didn’t go see it and we see most movies.

You guys are so desperate to be liked and mainstream you search for crumbs and claim they are cakes. Nuts.

I wonder if Tim Allen not being the voice this time for the lead character had anything to do with the nosedive.

Or perhaps the fact it was released on Disney Plus the same day it went to the theaters. One is much cheaper than the other

Or perhaps the fact it was released on Disney Plus the same day it went to the theaters. One is much cheaper than the other
Or it was just a bad movie.
Rotten Tomatoes, known for its over-the-top glorious ratings for wokish movies only gives it a 75% - which compared to other critic reviews is more than generous.
Public reviews thus far is only 46% liked it.
IMdB only has 5.2 out of 10.
Personally, I believe the kiss is not the factor. It is much more accurate to say - it is just a sucky movie.

You’re a moron. Top Gun is popular because it’s good. You same dumb motherfuckers were saying you’d never see a Tom Cruise movie cuz of his beliefs but here you are kissing his ass. You guys make these statements all the time about what something means and it’s fleeting. It’s untrue. You morons we’re never going to buzz.. it’s like the 8th film and the only one without woody and crew. Marketing was kind of lame. I didn’t go see it and we see most movies.

You guys are so desperate to be liked and mainstream you search for crumbs and claim they are cakes. Nuts.
Jurassic Park part 463 just made $143M over the weekend, so your excuse is full of crap.

Fiefdoms have power. They will destroy others. Government law enforcement will work with private side even if politic are different. They will destroy. They will bring in others to mock those who question. They have done this with individuals impacted.

Jurassic Park part 463 just made $143M over the weekend, so your excuse is full of crap.
Deflection. It was the worst opening weekend for any of the Jurassic Park sequels and trending to be #3 out of the 3 sequels. I guess that was the woke gay dinosaur in the background.

Add to the list not being able to use “ toys” to groom children
I didn't realize Republicans were using toys to groom children into accepting unlimited molestation by White Christian Males. That's extra perverse. I just thought they used religion to groom that way.

I didn't realize Republicans were using toys to groom children into accepting unlimited molestation by White Christian Males. That's extra perverse. I just thought they used religion to groom that way.
Why are Democrats trying to hide their grooming in childrens animation? If you are so proud of it why are you being sneaky about it?

Who EVER said they were going to stop watching Tom Cruise movies? His beliefs are wacky as fuck, but no one on the right boycotts him for it.

You are making up fake arguments.

Forum List

Back