Disney’s Pro Homosexual Buzz Lightyear Bombs VS Top Gun- Box Office Poll

A good indicator of where the American people stand on Americanism vs Wokism.

...Do you honestly think a bunch of people didn't go see it because of a single gay kiss? How do you people function like this, when will you just accept that "Go woke, Go broke" isn't a thing? You're so sensitive all the time, it's a kiss, chill out.

...Do you honestly think a bunch of people didn't go see it because of a single gay kiss? How do you people function like this, when will you just accept that "Go woke, Go broke" isn't a thing? You're so sensitive all the time, it's a kiss, chill out.
Yes, I do.
And so do Disney stockholders.
1656184622661.png

Yes, I do.
And so do Disney stockholders.
View attachment 662231
...But stocks i general have been going down not just Disney, and the stock was going down way before Buzz was out or anyone knew anything but any kiss?

I mean really what are you even doing with this logic, there was a gay kiss so the stocks went down? Disney has it's hands in so many different pies it's impossible for you to try and link a singular movie to movement on it's stock price.

That smooch was the exact reason our children won't see it
You're entitled to take people wherever you do or don't want to, I think that's the dumbest thing ever it's just a kiss.

...But stocks i general have been going down not just Disney, and the stock was going down way before Buzz was out or anyone knew anything but any kiss?

I mean really what are you even doing with this logic, there was a gay kiss so the stocks went down? Disney has it's hands in so many different pies it's impossible for you to try and link a singular movie to movement on it's stock price.

You're entitled to take people wherever you do or don't want to, I think that's the dumbest thing ever it's just a kiss.

Queer kiss and I won't subject our children to it...and you're correct, it's my decision

Well sure. It was the killing the unborn and the child sex abuse thing but then Lightyear was waiting to be released and media was busting their gut telling us about the gay buzz and the homo kiss.

when is the left going to 'GET' that they are in the minority on this idiocy. You're so cute when you play stupid and say, 'it's just a kiss' or 'now conservatives are triggered by toys'. It's more than that...and you know it. The left wants us to say that 2+2 equals 5. Then they got you.

I assume that at least half the countries parents will boycott anything woke.

The kiss isnt the problem. Its the avalanche of gay and woke shit that Hollywood keeps trying to shove down our throats. There will now be very little tolerance for it as a result.

Forum List

Back