Disney’s Pro Homosexual Buzz Lightyear Bombs VS Top Gun- Box Office Poll

The sailor photo is a sexual assault, as the woman has stated. She did not consent to that. She was grabbed and forcibly kissed.

And obviously, that's fine with you
All you snowflakes have are stupid lies to self trigger yourselves with.

But then again, you retards think math is racist and humans can change sex on a whim.

“It wasn’t that much of a kiss,” Friedman, who came forward as the woman in the photo years later, said in a 2005 interview with the Veterans History Project. “It was just somebody celebrating. It wasn’t a romantic event.”

Who EVER said they were going to stop watching Tom Cruise movies? His beliefs are wacky as fuck, but no one on the right boycotts him for it.

You are making up fake arguments.
Tom Cruise is more sane than the majority of the lefties that complain about him.

Who EVER said they were going to stop watching Tom Cruise movies? His beliefs are wacky as fuck, but no one on the right boycotts him for it.

You are making up fake arguments.
Right wing nuts are always complaining about how they won’t watch Hollywood movies then… bam… they do. Same with Cruise movies. I’ve had this discussion many times.

Right wing nuts are always complaining about how they won’t watch Hollywood movies then… bam… they do. Same with Cruise movies. I’ve had this discussion many times.
Point us to one of these discussions then. Lets get a link.

1656262252944.gif

The gay community should not be praising Disney for including a same-sex kiss in a movie. Given their premise that same-sex relationships should depicted in movies similar to the way opposite-sex relationships are, that kiss is pretty lame. Shrek and Fiona were way more passionate.

The "gay kiss" in Toy Story, could have passed for a congratulatory kiss on the cheek.

Forum List

Back