Disinformation is enemy #1.

What Trump said is disinformation.

Biden says U.S. economy is world’s best. Trump calls it a ‘cesspool.’ Data is clear.

President Joe Biden is fighting to convince inflation-weary voters that the U.S. economy is healthy. “America has the best economy in the world,” he told NBC’s Today Show on Monday, laying out an argument that is central to his reelection campaign.

America’s economic standing in the world is becoming an early flashpoint on the campaign trail, where former President Donald Trump routinely depicts the United States as a commercial wasteland.

“We are a nation whose economy is collapsing into a cesspool of ruin,” Trump shouted at a Georgia rally last month, “whose supply chain is broken, whose stores are not stocked, whose deliveries are not coming.”

But the numbers paint a different picture, one more in line with Biden’s narrative of American economic dominance than Trump’s apocalyptic warnings.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

NO, I am sure that is a lie, nothing in your comment history about objecting to Biden's disgrace , hated by all

Disinformation Governance Board (DGB)

Biden says U.S. economy is world’s best. Trump calls it a ‘cesspool.’ Data is clear.

President Joe Biden is fighting to convince inflation-weary voters that the U.S. economy is healthy. “America has the best economy in the world,” he told NBC’s Today Show on Monday, laying out an argument that is central to his reelection campaign.

America’s economic standing in the world is becoming an early flashpoint on the campaign trail, where former President Donald Trump routinely depicts the United States as a commercial wasteland.

“We are a nation whose economy is collapsing into a cesspool of ruin,” Trump shouted at a Georgia rally last month, “whose supply chain is broken, whose stores are not stocked, whose deliveries are not coming.”

But the numbers paint a different picture, one more in line with Biden’s narrative of American economic dominance than Trump’s apocalyptic warnings.

Biden Cooks The Books To Sell Economic Failures As Successes​

Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024

“The government quietly erased 439,000 jobs through November 2023, a closer look at the numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows. That means its initial jobs results were inflated by 439,000 positions, and the job market is not as healthy as the government suggests.”

In total, Biden’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) was forced to revise its predicted number of new jobs downward in 10 out of the last 11 months – an alarming pattern that provides ample evidence to suggest that the “error” might be more of an intentional ploy to mislead voters than a mere mathematical miscalculation.

Clear propaganda.

Clear propaganda.
Data is NEVER clear, NEVER. All facts of the world are weighed. I see a stick in the water that looks bent. It isn't.
A fact awaits translation to be anything

1712240571691.png

Every day on here I see proof beyond dispute that facts aren't self-interpreting.

IF somebody's asss is on fire you would not need to point it out :)

Biden Cooks The Books To Sell Economic Failures As Successes​

Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024

“The government quietly erased 439,000 jobs through November 2023, a closer look at the numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows. That means its initial jobs results were inflated by 439,000 positions, and the job market is not as healthy as the government suggests.”

In total, Biden’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) was forced to revise its predicted number of new jobs downward in 10 out of the last 11 months – an alarming pattern that provides ample evidence to suggest that the “error” might be more of an intentional ploy to mislead voters than a mere mathematical miscalculation.
There’s nothing alarming. That’s ROUTINE.

As statistics are updated the numbers change and rarely by much

Did Biden actually say that,

Yes.

So millions of migrants are storming the border because of a 2 second sound bite from a democratic nomination

Millions of migrants are storming the border because in 3 years, Biden did zero to stop them.

So you admit it's really the fault of the GOP and not the president, that's all I needed to hear.

Biden should make that ad. "I can't do anything, waaah!" Vote Biden, to finish the job. LOL!

Who's claiming the border patrol is refusing to enforce laws at the border?

You.

Precisely what evidence do you have the Biden isn’t enforcing laws? That’s on border patrol, not the president.

How can blame be assigned to Biden when he's not the cause for why they're surging here in the first place?

What's the cause?

Link?

What power does Biden have to shut down the border? Tell me.

I made no such claim. lol

I gave you a couple of scenarios already. There also might be more political and social instability in countries like Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua and Columbia which is where a lot of new migrants are coming from. With the election coming up soon I'd try to get here asap if I'm thinking Trump might win and do as he says about the border. I'm sure Mexico is getting ready to pay for that wall soon.

Link?

I gave you a couple of scenarios already. There also might be more political and social instability in countries like Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua and Columbia which is where a lot of new migrants are coming from. With the election coming up soon I'd try to get here asap if I'm thinking Trump might win and do as he says about the border. I'm sure Mexico is getting ready to pay for that wall soon.

Probably
They were paying for it before.

Data is NEVER clear, NEVER.
In the context of the point of the article, that Biden's characterization of the economy is far more accurate than Trump's, the data is absolutely clear.

Fox highlighted Trump’s comments about a slain woman without noting the family says he lied about talking with them

Fox News repeatedly touted Donald Trump’s mention of Ruby Garcia, a 25-year-old allegedly killed by her undocumented immigrant boyfriend, while covering his Tuesday speech about “Biden’s Border Bloodbath.” But the pro-Trump propaganda network isn’t mentioning that the former president said he had spoken to Garcia’s family — a claim the family’s spokesperson subsequently denied.

Fox has been tying together individual horrific cases of alleged crime by migrants to concoct a fraudulent narrative of a “migrant crime crisis” that the network baselessly attributes to President Joe Biden’s border policies in an effort to bolster Trump’s campaign.

Disinformation from Faux is as routine as the sun rising in the east.

Link?

Exactly, Biden has no power.
The disaster he denied for 3 years is not his fault.
He should put that in a campaign ad.

With the election coming up soon I'd try to get here asap if I'm thinking Trump might win and do as he says about the border.

Foreigners understand that Trump will try to fix Biden's failures, why don't you?

There’s nothing alarming. That’s ROUTINE.

As statistics are updated the numbers change and rarely by much
Not at all routine. Not at all.

Not at all routine. Not at all.

Routine

G.O.P. Congressman’s Wild Claim: F.B.I. Entrapped Jan. 6 Rioters

Even by a conspiracy theorist’s standards, the wild claims made by Representative Clay Higgins, Republican of Louisiana, stand out.

The hard-right congressman, now in his fourth term in the House, has said that “ghost buses” took agent provocateurs to the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, to instigate the riot. He has claimed that the federal government is waging a “civil war” against Texas. And he has called the criminal charges against former President Donald J. Trump for mishandling classified documents a “perimeter probe from the oppressors.”

But far from relegating Mr. Higgins to the fringe of their increasingly fractious conference, House Republicans have elevated him. They made him the chairman of the subcommittee overseeing border enforcement, and Speaker Mike Johnson named him one of 11 impeachment managers tasked with trying to remove the homeland security secretary from office in a Senate trial set to take place next week.

None of it has dampened Mr. Higgins’s penchant for spreading unsupported theories, many of which portray law enforcement and the government in an evil, conspiratorial light.

They are inside the gates.

G.O.P. Congressman’s Wild Claim: F.B.I. Entrapped Jan. 6 Rioters

Even by a conspiracy theorist’s standards, the wild claims made by Representative Clay Higgins, Republican of Louisiana, stand out.

The hard-right congressman, now in his fourth term in the House, has said that “ghost buses” took agent provocateurs to the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, to instigate the riot. He has claimed that the federal government is waging a “civil war” against Texas. And he has called the criminal charges against former President Donald J. Trump for mishandling classified documents a “perimeter probe from the oppressors.”

But far from relegating Mr. Higgins to the fringe of their increasingly fractious conference, House Republicans have elevated him. They made him the chairman of the subcommittee overseeing border enforcement, and Speaker Mike Johnson named him one of 11 impeachment managers tasked with trying to remove the homeland security secretary from office in a Senate trial set to take place next week.

None of it has dampened Mr. Higgins’s penchant for spreading unsupported theories, many of which portray law enforcement and the government in an evil, conspiratorial light.

They are inside the gates.
We desperately need a “return to normal”

Forum List

Back