Disinformation is enemy #1.

Uh no. The pandemic was in full swing when Biden took over. I still haven't gotten an answer as to why someone who put 7.5 trillion on the national debt is somehow a better than Biden, who has spent nearly as much himself.

So this is all about having our feelings hurt because countries can't reach 3% GDP for their military defense? That's your justification for telling our enemies to do whatever they want? Holy fuck, you're so radicalized to trust whatever Trump says there's not much hope for you. If Trump wanted to give Alaska to Putin and share national defense secrets you'd be all for it. I hate cults.

The pandemic was in full swing when Biden took over.

The pandemic is over now, why is Biden about to add more to the debt than Trump?

I still haven't gotten an answer as to why someone who put 7.5 trillion on the national debt is somehow a better than Biden, who has spent nearly as much himself.

Biden is spending more, despite inheriting a roaring economy and no pandemic.

So this is all about having our feelings hurt because countries can't reach 3% GDP for their military defense?

Russia is a huge threat, defend yourself already. We're tired of carrying you, we have $34 trillion in debt. The gravy train is over.

Not only that, the orange dumbass tried to buy Greenland...........it wasn't for sale.
And give the West bank to Jordan.

Here's why Trump wants to buy Greenland

View attachment 922068
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2019/08/21 › heres-why-trum...
Aug 21, 2019 — President Donald Trump has floated the idea of buying Greenland multiple times. Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen has called the ...

The moron, then wanted to trade....................

Trump Wanted to Trade Puerto Rico for Greenland, and ...

View attachment 922069
Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com › News › donald trump
Sep 15, 2022 — Remember, back in 2019, when Donald Trump asked his lawyers to look into buying Greenland like it was a storefront in Midtown he was going ...

Trump's "Bigly brain"...........Strikes again.

How much more evidence do they need that this man shouldn't even be allowed outside a mental hospital, much less managing the country as the POTUS.

The pandemic was in full swing when Biden took over.

The pandemic is over now, why is Biden about to add more to the debt than Trump?

I still haven't gotten an answer as to why someone who put 7.5 trillion on the national debt is somehow a better than Biden, who has spent nearly as much himself.

Biden is spending more, despite inheriting a roaring economy and no pandemic.

So this is all about having our feelings hurt because countries can't reach 3% GDP for their military defense?

Russia is a huge threat, defend yourself already. We're tired of carrying you, we have $34 trillion in debt. The gravy train is over.

Trump didn't create a single job by the time he left office. His tax cuts continue to hurt this country, and Biden was left to deal with the height of the pandemic.

How is Biden spending more, when he hasn't spent 7.5 trillion like Trump did? Have you ever heard of cognitive dissonance before?

So...your solution is to leave NATO, and let a murderous dictator have Europe. I guess we know where you stand.

Trump didn't create a single job by the time he left office. His tax cuts continue to hurt this country, and Biden was left to deal with the height of the pandemic.

How is Biden spending more, when he hasn't spent 7.5 trillion like Trump did? Have you ever heard of cognitive dissonance before?

So...your solution is to leave NATO, and let a murderous dictator have Europe. I guess we know where you stand.

Trump didn't create a single job by the time he left office.

The Chinese Red Death was serious!

His tax cuts continue to hurt this country,

How?

How is Biden spending more, when he hasn't spent 7.5 trillion like Trump did?

He's about to add more debt than Trump.
Debt today is $34,582,121,266,033.57
Debt 1/20/21 was $27,751,896,236,414.77

That's $6.83 trillion with about 10 months to go.

10 months ago, 5/26/2023, the debt was $31,464,942,311,540.05.
More than $3 trillion added in less than a year.
You think he's going to add less than Trump?

Have you ever heard of cognitive dissonance before?

Have you ever heard of math?

My knowledge comes from working directly in a P4 facility. I => am <= an expert. And much like the dozens of highly accredited experts our illustrious media has chosen to censor, I deem your excuses to be wholly inadequate.

A PhD will suffice.

I worked with Arnie Levine, he wrote the book on viruses. It's called "Viruses". I myself worked on PML, you may have heard of it. The JC virus.

What I know is, the spike protein and the vaccine both cause cell membrane fusion. Some people can tolerate it, some people can't. Certainly it becomes more dangerous when you get "enough" of it, and that's the part we don't know about.

Such research takes years. Just like it took years to find the flaws in the polio vaccine and every other vaccine. And RNA technology is in fact mostly untested in human beings. Certainly not on a massive scale. So this in an experiment.

I have the PhD instead. Two years of med school, then I switched to bioengineering. Now I do biophysics. Which is mostly theoretical and uses a lot of computers.

What I can say is, I'm very grateful my 94 year old mom didn't live long enough to see this. She was in a nursing facility for about a month after her third stroke, while we were setting up the hospice care at home. I was there every day for at least four hours, being highly proactive with the doctors, nurses, and staff. If they had tried to stop that particular activity because of some dumbass politics I would have gone ballistic, you would have read about me on the news.

NO politician gets to make medical decisions on my behalf. Sorry, it ain't happening. That is NOT a power of any government, federal, state, or local.

I reserve that decision to myself, in keeping with the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

So you call yourself an expert because you have a PHD and two years of med school, yet you also believe the long standing conspiracy theory that the vaccines are untested, which are essentially based on absolutely nothing, but a bunch of people who refuse to accept the truth because it doesn't fit their narrative. This is proof education doesn't really make you smarter, because all you've done is reduce yourself to nothing but another unhinged conspiracy theory nutter. The vaccine has gone through randomized double blind clinical studies, then scrutinized by the FDA before final approval, then taken by over 2 billion people, but.......they're "untested."

The polio vaccine was developed very quickly, something like a year or so, then it undergone clinical tests for another year and then it went directly into the arms of children. But even before it was approved Salk was shooting up children with it, including his own.

MRNA research has taken years. You think the medical community has been twiddling their thumbs since SARS, Swine Flu, influenza A/B, etc? It was years of research into corona viruses which has allowed them to develop these MRNA vaccines so quickly. Over 2 billion people on the planet have gotten the shot. That's a lot of people who can "tolerate" it. You might even call it safe!

Like I said before, you can be as dumb as you want. No one is forcing a needle in your arm.

Trump didn't create a single job by the time he left office.

The Chinese Red Death was serious!

His tax cuts continue to hurt this country,

How?

How is Biden spending more, when he hasn't spent 7.5 trillion like Trump did?

He's about to add more debt than Trump.
Debt today is $34,582,121,266,033.57
Debt 1/20/21 was $27,751,896,236,414.77

That's $6.83 trillion with about 10 months to go.

10 months ago, 5/26/2023, the debt was $31,464,942,311,540.05.
More than $3 trillion added in less than a year.
You think he's going to add less than Trump?

Have you ever heard of cognitive dissonance before?

Have you ever heard of math?

Let's say, Biden ends up with 8 trillion to Trump's 7.5 trillion. Is this something to crow about??? Both these fools have no idea how to run an economy! But at least, Biden isn't a traitor and under 4 criminal indictments! That's not even including the fact that he attempted to blackmail Zelensky in order to help Putin, with that sorry excuse for saying Zelensky had dirt on Biden. Anyone who hasn't already gone over to the other side would welcome an old shoe over Trump. An inanimate object is probably more intelligent than he is anyway, and infinitely less likely to betray our country.

Read up on Reagonomics. It didn't work when Reagan did it, it didn't work when Bush did it, and it didn't work when Trump did it. Massive tax cuts for the rich don't help the US, it helps the rich, just like it was meant to.

Let's say, Biden ends up with 8 trillion to Trump's 7.5 trillion. Is this something to crow about??? Both these fools have no idea how to run an economy! But at least, Biden isn't a traitor and under 4 criminal indictments! That's not even including the fact that he attempted to blackmail Zelensky in order to help Putin, with that sorry excuse for saying Zelensky had dirt on Biden. Anyone who hasn't already gone over to the other side would welcome an old shoe over Trump. An inanimate object is probably more intelligent than he is anyway, and infinitely less likely to betray our country.

Read up on Reagonomics. It didn't work when Reagan did it, it didn't work when Bush did it, and it didn't work when Trump did it. Massive tax cuts for the rich don't help the US, it helps the rich, just like it was meant to.

No, Biden's disastrous border failures and massive spending is nothing to crow about.

Reaganomics works every single time it's tried.

No, Biden's disastrous border failures and massive spending is nothing to crow about.

Biden foolishly worked with the republicans on a bipartisan bill, which they were all for until it came to actually sign it, and then you have Mike Johnson, another republican, who refuses to look at any kind of border bill at all. You haven't a single convincing argument why you think Trump is more fiscally responsible than either Biden or Obama.

Reaganomics has been universally panned, as have the bush tax cuts, as have the Trump tax cuts. That's why it's mockingly called Reaganomics in the first place lol

Biden foolishly worked with the republicans on a bipartisan bill, which they were all for until it came to actually sign it, and then you have Mike Johnson, another republican, who refuses to look at any kind of border bill at all. You haven't a single convincing argument why you think Trump is more fiscally responsible than either Biden or Obama.

Reaganomics has been universally panned, as have the bush tax cuts, as have the Trump tax cuts. That's why it's mockingly called Reaganomics in the first place lol

Biden foolishly worked with the republicans on a bipartisan bill, which they were all for until it came to actually sign it, and then you have Mike Johnson, another republican, who refuses to look at any kind of border bill at all.

Biden foolishly fucked up the border with no help from the Republicans.
Now he can fix it without them or run on his failure.

Reaganomics has been universally panned, as have the bush tax cuts, as have the Trump tax cuts.

Why haven't any Dems after Reagan raised the top rate back to 70%?

That's why it's mockingly called Reaganomics in the first place lol

Only ignorant fools mock what works.

Except for every single time it's tried.

The media is inundated with pundits analyzing the unexpected rise of demagoguery in the primaries. I would like to add my own: the establishment’s utter loss of credibility. Abraham Lincoln’s warning, “you cannot fool all of the people all of the time,” has now come back to haunt them with a vengeance.

It took Everyman on Main Street some time to figure out that they’ve been had and finally revolt — 35 years to be more precise. There has been no shortage of big promises since Reagan’s “It’s Morning again in America,” but in the end, they all left the middle class staring into thin wallets while their manipulators were living high on the hog. The failed big ideas began with Reaganomics. The stimulating effect of its tax cuts was supposed to “trickle down” to the masses, but the flow had the viscosity of molasses and stuck with the ultrarich.

A talking point debunked, ironically, by Trump himself. Or more accurately by his failed attempts set reset border policy that were rejected by the courts.

Except for every single time it's tried.

The media is inundated with pundits analyzing the unexpected rise of demagoguery in the primaries. I would like to add my own: the establishment’s utter loss of credibility. Abraham Lincoln’s warning, “you cannot fool all of the people all of the time,” has now come back to haunt them with a vengeance.

It took Everyman on Main Street some time to figure out that they’ve been had and finally revolt — 35 years to be more precise. There has been no shortage of big promises since Reagan’s “It’s Morning again in America,” but in the end, they all left the middle class staring into thin wallets while their manipulators were living high on the hog. The failed big ideas began with Reaganomics. The stimulating effect of its tax cuts was supposed to “trickle down” to the masses, but the flow had the viscosity of molasses and stuck with the ultrarich.

Thom Hartmann? Why not just post something by Marx? DURR

A talking point debunked, ironically, by Trump himself. Or more accurately by his failed attempts set reset border policy that were rejected by the courts.

Biden's border failures have never been debunked.

They should pump him full of meth again, put him in front of a podium and he can yell that none of it is his fault.

Biden foolishly worked with the republicans on a bipartisan bill, which they were all for until it came to actually sign it, and then you have Mike Johnson, another republican, who refuses to look at any kind of border bill at all.

Biden foolishly fucked up the border with no help from the Republicans.

Reaganomics has been universally panned, as have the bush tax cuts, as have the Trump tax cuts.

Why haven't any Dems after Reagan raised the top rate back to 70%?

That's why it's mockingly called Reaganomics in the first place lol

Only ignorant fools mock what works.

What precisely did Biden do to drive millions of migrants to the border. Figure that out and then come back and explain how it's all his fault.

There was a border bill sitting at the table to fix issues at the border but senate republicans and mike johnson refused to sign off on. They're the ones for open borders 🤷‍♀️

What precisely did Biden do to drive millions of migrants to the border. Figure that out and then come back and explain how it's all his fault.

There was a border bill sitting at the table to fix issues at the border but senate republicans and mike johnson refused to sign off on. They're the ones for open borders 🤷‍♀️

What precisely did Biden do to drive millions of migrants to the border.

Other than telling them to walk right in and then doing nothing to slow the flood?

There was a border bill sitting at the table to fix issues at the border

But it kind of sucked. Biden should try harder, or just run on his failure.

Forum List

Back