Disasters from rushing vaccines

disater indeed.

The vaccine takes another life. The emergency use authorization needs to be re-evaluated
North Carolina College Professor DEAD After Johnson and Johnson COVID Shot

Speaking as someone who has had the full vaccination, these are what I experienced........................

First shot? Didn't have any kind of reaction. Got the shot, felt fine, and went on about my life. The nurses (and a friend of mine who also is fully vaccinated), told me that the first shot builds up the antibodies, but the second one is where a reaction can occur.

Second shot? Felt fine for about 2 hours, but then noticed my arm started to hurt and I felt tired. Took a nap for a couple of hours, got up, ate, and went back to sleep. Felt tired for around 4 days, had a bit of a cough on days 2 and 3, and my friend told me to move my arm around to get rid of the soreness. Spent day 2 trying to use and move my left arm (the arm that took both shots), and on day 3 was much less sore, and on day 4, the arm was back to normal. Now? It's day 5, and I'm pretty much back to full power and not as tired as I was. Get vaccinated people..............it's the only way we're gonna stop this thing.

Well, even Pfizer and Moderna have said that they only have a 90 to 94 percent rate of keeping the virus away. In your link, it says that only 0.01 percent of the people who have received the vaccine have tested positive, and those cases were mild at worst. Sorry, but if the vaccine is going to protect me, I'm gonna take it (already had my second shot), and even if I do catch the virus, the vaccine is gonna keep me out of the hospital, and only sick with mild symptoms for a short while. Beats those who haven't gotten the vaccine and have required lung transplants.

Well, even Pfizer and Moderna have said that they only have a 90 to 94 percent rate of keeping the virus away. In your link, it says that only 0.01 percent of the people who have received the vaccine have tested positive, and those cases were mild at worst. Sorry, but if the vaccine is going to protect me, I'm gonna take it (already had my second shot), and even if I do catch the virus, the vaccine is gonna keep me out of the hospital, and only sick with mild symptoms for a short while. Beats those who haven't gotten the vaccine and have required lung transplants.

"Rare" is great, so long as you're not one of the rare events.

Speaking as someone who has had the full vaccination, these are what I experienced........................

First shot? Didn't have any kind of reaction. Got the shot, felt fine, and went on about my life. The nurses (and a friend of mine who also is fully vaccinated), told me that the first shot builds up the antibodies, but the second one is where a reaction can occur.

Second shot? Felt fine for about 2 hours, but then noticed my arm started to hurt and I felt tired. Took a nap for a couple of hours, got up, ate, and went back to sleep. Felt tired for around 4 days, had a bit of a cough on days 2 and 3, and my friend told me to move my arm around to get rid of the soreness. Spent day 2 trying to use and move my left arm (the arm that took both shots), and on day 3 was much less sore, and on day 4, the arm was back to normal. Now? It's day 5, and I'm pretty much back to full power and not as tired as I was. Get vaccinated people..............it's the only way we're gonna stop this thing.
Sounds like getting the virus is less painful. It is survivable on the order of 99.5%. It's your body and if you want to take experimental vaccines, more power to you.

Just do not think to force it on others.

Saw a guy on a news channel this afternoon who got a shot a few days ago. Now his right leg from the knee down and the left leg from the hip down looks like he was skinned. Both legs are open wounds, all bloody. Doctors don't know the reason.

I don't plan on getting the vaccine because it hasn't been FDA approved It's been FDA approved for emergency use only so why in hell are they vaccinating everyone?

Sounds like getting the virus is less painful. It is survivable on the order of 99.5%. It's your body and if you want to take experimental vaccines, more power to you.

Actually, getting the vaccine was less painful. I had a slight cough for a couple of days, felt tired, but never had a fever, and even though I was tired for around 4 days, I never was so tired that I couldn't run errands or go to the store for food. Not forcing it on anyone, just saying that it's a good idea to take the shots.

Saw a guy on a news channel this afternoon who got a shot a few days ago. Now his right leg from the knee down and the left leg from the hip down looks like he was skinned. Both legs are open wounds, all bloody. Doctors don't know the reason.

I don't plan on getting the vaccine because it hasn't been FDA approved It's been FDA approved for emergency use only so why in hell are they vaccinating everyone?

Sorry you feel that way, but one case out of millions that have already had at least one shot isn't proof that it's dangerous. Me? I'm fully vaccinated, had a bit of a reaction (coughing and feeling tired), but that only lasted for around 4 days, and I'm now back to full power. And, even if I do get COVID, it's not going to put me in the hospital. I'd much rather feel tired for less than a week than be put on a ventilator, or have to have a full lung transplant.

Actually, getting the vaccine was less painful. I had a slight cough for a couple of days, felt tired, but never had a fever, and even though I was tired for around 4 days, I never was so tired that I couldn't run errands or go to the store for food. Not forcing it on anyone, just saying that it's a good idea to take the shots.
I know a dozen or more people who have had it. The worst reported symptom was a loss of taste and that lasted a day. I've had two family members who have had. The symtoms were so bad they had to have the test to even know they were sick.

Sorry you feel that way, but one case out of millions that have already had at least one shot isn't proof that it's dangerous. Me? I'm fully vaccinated, had a bit of a reaction (coughing and feeling tired), but that only lasted for around 4 days, and I'm now back to full power. And, even if I do get COVID, it's not going to put me in the hospital. I'd much rather feel tired for less than a week than be put on a ventilator, or have to have a full lung transplant.

Mistakes happen. Lucky this one was caught.

CORONAVIRUS
Published 55 mins ago
15 million J&J COVID vaccines thrown away after ingredient mix-up

A dosage mix-up at a Baltimore production facility, which ruined about 15 million doses of Johnson & Johnson’s COVID vaccine, has prompted the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to delay shipments of the vaccine.

This thread is not about if your shot hurt or not, it is about the CNN article in the opening post.

Sounds like a mess.

EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg

Who would be stupid enough to not want it? Oh right brainwashed functional morons.

Forum List

Back