Disasters from rushing vaccines

Speaking as someone who has had the full vaccination, these are what I experienced........................

First shot? Didn't have any kind of reaction. Got the shot, felt fine, and went on about my life. The nurses (and a friend of mine who also is fully vaccinated), told me that the first shot builds up the antibodies, but the second one is where a reaction can occur.

Second shot? Felt fine for about 2 hours, but then noticed my arm started to hurt and I felt tired. Took a nap for a couple of hours, got up, ate, and went back to sleep. Felt tired for around 4 days, had a bit of a cough on days 2 and 3, and my friend told me to move my arm around to get rid of the soreness. Spent day 2 trying to use and move my left arm (the arm that took both shots), and on day 3 was much less sore, and on day 4, the arm was back to normal. Now? It's day 5, and I'm pretty much back to full power and not as tired as I was. Get vaccinated people..............it's the only way we're gonna stop this thing.
Sounds like getting the virus is less painful. It is survivable on the order of 99.5%. It's your body and if you want to take experimental vaccines, more power to you.

Just do not think to force it on others.
Who would be stupid enough to not want it? Oh right brainwashed functional morons.
Who would be stupid enough to take an experimental vaccine and be a human lab rat for a virus with a survival rate of over 99%?

Speaking as someone who has had the full vaccination, these are what I experienced........................

First shot? Didn't have any kind of reaction. Got the shot, felt fine, and went on about my life. The nurses (and a friend of mine who also is fully vaccinated), told me that the first shot builds up the antibodies, but the second one is where a reaction can occur.

Second shot? Felt fine for about 2 hours, but then noticed my arm started to hurt and I felt tired. Took a nap for a couple of hours, got up, ate, and went back to sleep. Felt tired for around 4 days, had a bit of a cough on days 2 and 3, and my friend told me to move my arm around to get rid of the soreness. Spent day 2 trying to use and move my left arm (the arm that took both shots), and on day 3 was much less sore, and on day 4, the arm was back to normal. Now? It's day 5, and I'm pretty much back to full power and not as tired as I was. Get vaccinated people..............it's the only way we're gonna stop this thing.
Sounds like getting the virus is less painful. It is survivable on the order of 99.5%. It's your body and if you want to take experimental vaccines, more power to you.

Who would be stupid enough to not want it? Oh right brainwashed functional morons.
Again, if you want to put a highly experimental cocktail of unknown risk into your body, more power to you. For a virus that is 99.5% survivable, that makes you a fucking moron.

Just remember, however. You don't get to force it on others.

Again, if you want to put a highly experimental cocktail of unknown risk into your body, more power to you. For a virus that is 99.5% survivable, that makes you a fucking moron.

At least schools and private companies can. You are totally missinformed dingbat conspiracy nut Job. Change your channel from scumbag Rupert Murdock and internet crazies like Trump lol....

It was tested just as much as any other vaccine because obviously this is a huge crisis except if you are a GOP Dupe. Way to make wearing a mask etc a political question. Absolute idiocy. No evidence for what you believe, just the orange con man and a lot of crap from the propaganda machine... You are a perfect chump of the greedy idiots GOP mega rich.

Who would be stupid enough to take an experimental vaccine and be a human lab rat for a virus with a survival rate of over 99%?
So only 3.5 million people will have to die because freedom lol idiot

People die, just a fact of life. Now if the CDC was more honest in their death counts it would be more credible
but the CDC has counted accident victims, gun shot victims as Covid19 deaths, the annual flue has all but disappeared and strokes and heart attacks are in an amazing decline the CDC has lost all credibility. So get in there and get your shot, the government always needs more lab rats

People die, just a fact of life. Now if the CDC was more honest in their death counts it would be more credible
but the CDC has counted accident victims, gun shot victims as Covid19 deaths, the annual flue has all but disappeared and strokes and heart attacks are in an amazing decline the CDC has lost all credibility. So get in there and get your shot, the government always needs more lab rats
The only thing they have to find out now is how long the vaccine lasts and if it is good for children. Everything you worry about is totally imaginary dipstick. Change the goddamn channel. Everything you know is wrong and none of your phony scandals and conspiracy theories go anywhere outside Rupert scumbag Murdoch country. And internet hangers on. Everyone else in the whole world agrees your nuts.

At least schools and private companies can. You are totally missinformed dingbat conspiracy nut Job. Change your channel from scumbag Rupert Murdock and internet crazies like Trump lol....
They cannot any more than they can force a person to have an abortion. Misinformed troglodyte.

It was tested just as much as any other vaccine because obviously this is a huge crisis except if you are a GOP Dupe. Way to make wearing a mask etc a political question. Absolute idiocy. No evidence for what you believe, just the orange con man and a lot of crap from the propaganda machine... You are a perfect chump of the greedy idiots GOP mega rich.
Wow, you're an idiot. Evidence is everywhere you look. You just have to open your eyes.

No one has to die because of 'Freedom'. But billions will live because of it.

Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron. The election was perfect and so are these vaccines....

They cannot any more than they can force a person to have an abortion. Misinformed troglodyte.
Schools mandate all kinds of vaccinations, ding bat doop. Change the channel. All kinds of companies can do the same thing unless your supreme Court goes nuts also. So far so good. Your propaganda machine didn't tell you that supreme Court justices are well educated on politics history etc etc. Unlike you. And the rest of the GOP base that listens to this crap.

Wow, you're an idiot. Evidence is everywhere you look. You just have to open your eyes.
Our wonderful legal system has looked into all your crap and found nothing but crap repeated endlessly by your bought off Rupert Murdoch scum bag pundits ding bat. Change the channel get some fresh air you are out of your tiny mind.. better go running into the capitol building is my advice....

Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron. The election was perfect and so are these vaccines....
Correction this is not a vaccine no matter what they call it... In reality it is gene therapy and it is still experimental. Give me a call when they remove the emergency use tag. Did you know your wonder Dr Fauci Admits COVID Vaccine May Not Be Safe

That is too funny. I know far more than you'll ever will.

I'm not the product of agenda-driven media and schools. I actually grew up in an era when thinking independently was valued. Now, we have nothing but your brainwashed zombies regurgitating that which you are spoon-fed.

Fuck off.

Our wonderful legal system has looked into all your crap and found nothing but crap repeated endlessly by your bought off Rupert Murdoch scum bag pundits ding bat. Change the channel get some fresh air you are out of your tiny mind.. better go running into the capitol building is my advice....
It hasn't. You fucking clowns have judge-shopped to get your agenda passed because you cannot make a valid argument for your world view.

Now, fuck off. All the way off.

Forum List

Back