Disaster In The Making! Biden To Give Iran A Blank Check On Iran Nuclear Deal

People have been abusing people since the dawn of humanity you simple minded fool but thank you for proving you just focus on one group while ignoring history as usual!

You don't know anything about the Middle East or the oil business.. the British model was very exploitive. The US made some really stupid mistakes catering to Israeli behavior.

Also I didn’t write anything about your religion, so thank you for showing the board that you believe Christians can’t be terrorists either…

Lol I'm no terrorist. The last press conference I did was about economic ties between Saudi Arabia and South Carolina. It was very successful..

You've never set foot in Iran and don't know it's history in the 20th century. Israel needs an enemy. They used to buy all their oil from Iran.
Israel has no shortage of enemies, thanks to the Jew-hating Muslim countries and their liberal American enablers.

You don't know anything about the Middle East or the oil business.. the British model was very exploitive. The US made some really stupid mistakes catering to Israeli behavior.
Says the bitch that wrote she is a Christian, so she can’t be a terrorist!

I have proven many times I know more about the Middle East than you and when you get caught showing your ignorance you run off like a coward!

People have been abusing that area since the dawn of time and your ignorance is well known!

China will soon come calling for payment and who will you blame?

The Soviets for decades played games in Syria, Iran and so on and yet you just focus on the U.S. and British abuse… Oh, and did you forget the French, the Dutch and Germans?

Yeah, your knowledge is as vast as Yuri Smirnoff knowledge of Cowboys and that is very little!

Lol I'm no terrorist. The last press conference I did was about economic ties between Saudi Arabia and South Carolina. It was very successful..
Last press conference?

You ain’t no one and just lying…

Oh, and it was you that said Muslims are terrorists not me by stating your religion and saying you can’t be one…

Last press conference?

You ain’t no one and just lying…

Oh, and it was you that said Muslims are terrorists not me by stating your religion and saying you can’t be one…
Yeah…..what does she mean….the last press conference she did? She’s a press secretary??

That’s a well know fact that many people understand. The people who deny it are Iranian apologists

A lot of "well known facts" turn out to be false.

It is just sort of ironic how everyone accepts this claim without a seconds thought while attacking everything else the people that told you this tell you.

A lot of "well known facts" turn out to be false.

It is just sort of ironic how everyone accepts this claim without a seconds thought while attacking everything else the people that told you this tell you.
Do you understand that Iran’s proxy armies are responsible for terrorism all over the globe. Even Obama admitted that after the Iran deal was signed, Iran will be engaging in terrorism with the money they received

Do you understand that Iran’s proxy armies are responsible for terrorism all over the globe. Even Obama admitted that after the Iran deal was signed, Iran will be engaging in terrorism with the money they received

That is what we are told and nobody ever questions it even for a second.

Hezbollah came about in the 1980s to keep Israel out of Lebanon.
if they really wanted to keep israel out , they should of attacked the PLO or not allowed them to use their country as a base of operations to attack israel

That is what we are told and nobody ever questions it even for a second.
There’s no need to question it, when we follow the news and hear about all the terrorist activities of Iran.

If you think Iran isn’t a terrorist state the you’re willfully ignorant on the matter

Nope. I'm Episcopalian and have been to Iran many times. The European Zionists sought sanctuary in Palestine and proceeded to abuse the people who had lived there 2000 years.
Even you admit you only associated with the upper class wherever you went.

There’s no need to question it, when we follow the news and hear about all the terrorist activities of Iran.

If you think Iran isn’t a terrorist state the you’re willfully ignorant on the matter

Well, it is on the news so it has to be true.

All I am saying is the same people that are dismissed 90% of the time for being wrong, the same people that sent us to war over WMDs that did not exist are telling us how bad Iran is and nobody ever stops to think "well, if they were wrong about so much else, how can we trust this".

I remind people that this is a country who calls America the Great Satan and chants Death To America. This proves Biden does not care about American interests or Americans.

Listen, just because Iran is going round assassinating people in the US, like Salman Rushdie and that Bolton guy, in no way means Biden should not give them nukes.

After all, with a name like Rushdie, he is just asking for it.

Well, it is on the news so it has to be true.

All I am saying is the same people that are dismissed 90% of the time for being wrong, the same people that sent us to war over WMDs that did not exist are telling us how bad Iran is and nobody ever stops to think "well, if they were wrong about so much else, how can we trust this".
So you’re a conspiracy theorist. Nice

Forum List

Back