Disaster In The Making! Biden To Give Iran A Blank Check On Iran Nuclear Deal

Other people, Muslims and Christians'had lived there for 2000 years. They were the majority. Why couldn't the Jewish immigrants and refugees live in peace with them?
Muslims as a group are not even 2000 years old. If you can't even get that right how do you expect anyone with more than half a brain cell to take you seriously ?

Yes, upper class and all sorts of regular people too. People usually treat you with the same friendship and courtesy you show them wherever you live or travel. Israelis don't seem to have learned that about the Middle East.
Try posting the truth once in a while.

I remind people that this is a country who calls America the Great Satan and chants Death To America. This proves Biden does not care about American interests or Americans.

So we are taking the views of a War Monger now...

Could ye stop it... Ye are making fools of yourself..

True, Trump was all about giving you all boogiemen to be scared of so you would need him/

Except that I don't think I 'need' him, he's been tarnished (exactly the point of the last 6 years of lies and smears from the 'media', i.e. the left) to the point that I think he's too polarizing and I would rather he get out of politics altogether. Unlike you, I don't have a rabid hate of the man that colors how I see everything about him. You're a good trained seal, you regurgitate what you're told by the 'media', if you had any objectivity you'd be able to admit that the man has been smeared and lied about for years. You can actually see both sides if you're really in the middle, unfortunate for you, you're not.

Anyway, back on topic, it's lovely that you don't believe your 'media' about Iran, but do about your own fellow Americans. Gives more insight to where your real interests lie.

What the fuck does that have to do with 2022. Hamas is a terrorist organization that is funded by Iran
Isreal funded the killing of people in Saudi Arabia using fake passports...

I am not ever saying that Iran is picnic but htey have made numerous attempts to normalise their relations with the west..

This is what the GOP refused in 2003:

Other people, Muslims and Christians'had lived there for 2000 years. They were the majority. Why couldn't the Jewish immigrants and refugees live in peace with them?
The question is why couldn’t the Jewish immigrants from Europe just not die at the Hands of Hitler?

Isn’t that what you mean?

Oh, the Jewish population in that region was what?

Also, let be truthful the Jewish people could leave tomorrow and there still will be no Palestine and why?

The other Arab Nations will conquer it and divide it up while keeping the Palestinian people as slaves or second citizens like they have done in Kuwait and other Arab nations…

Arabs only use the Palestinian people to fight Israel with and if the Palestinian people had a lick of sense they would stop being used as pawns by the Iranians and Russians!

I wonder how many barrel of cash will be included in the deal? You know like what they did during The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration.

Why give the fucking Iranian Mullahs anything? Is Potatohead getting a 10% kick back on this also?

The Akkadians were from Arabia. Have you ever heard of the Akkadian empire?

Arabs have been in Palestine and the Levant since before Abraham. Remember both Abraham and Moses had Arab wives.
You do know Abraham and Moses were Iraqi and Egyptian by birth, and even Muslims consider them as pillars of their religion just like Jesus and Mary, so why are you so hostile towards Muslim and Jewish religious figures and claim they had Arab wives?

Moses wife if I remember correctly wasn’t actually Arab but was from the House of Ishmael while Moses was from the House of Isaac and Ishmael and Isaac were from Iraq which would have made them Middle Eastern even though Moses was born in Egypt and his wife was born in Ethiopia and if I remember correctly was Black!

So tell me where the fuck do you get your history from?

All the Americans I know like low gas prices. Why was it in their interest to cut oil production to make them go up?
Asked this many times and they all go quite...

The oil price rise was partially caused by Trump... He owns it, I am pretty pissed that Democrats didn't sell that... Trump has primary responsibility for the price rises..

Trumpsters haven't been told that in their media bubble... It is very important that they never find out..

Asked this many times and they all go quite...

The oil price rise was partially caused by Trump... He owns it, I am pretty pissed that Democrats didn't sell that... Trump has primary responsibility for the price rises..

Trumpsters haven't been told that in their media bubble... It is very important that they never find out..
Oil price rise has very little to do with Trump and has to do with many factors from the Ukraine War, Cut in production and Sanctions.

Biden doesn’t have much to do with the oil prices either and if anyone read the news about oil will know the former and present President of the U.S. have nothing to do with this.

It is like the right scream “ Drill baby Drill “ without understanding you can not force companies to drill, pump and refine unless you want to Nationalize the Oil in the U.S. !

You do know Abraham and Moses were Iraqi and Egyptian by birth, and even Muslims consider them as pillars of their religion just like Jesus and Mary, so why are you so hostile towards Muslim and Jewish religious figures and claim they had Arab wives?

Moses wife if I remember correctly wasn’t actually Arab but was from the House of Ishmael while Moses was from the House of Isaac and Ishmael and Isaac were from Iraq which would have made them Middle Eastern even though Moses was born in Egypt and his wife was born in Ethiopia and if I remember correctly was Black!

So tell me where the fuck do you get your history from?
She gets it from the Anti-Jew School of Muslim Brainwashing.

She gets it from the Anti-Jew School of Muslim Brainwashing.
The issue with Surda is she want to discuss things based on her ignorance of the religions.

Moses was Egyptian with blood from the House of Isaac but he wasn’t Iraqi by birth and Moses wife was from Ethiopia from Jethro and was from the House of Ishmael which made them distant cousins by blood.

Moses kids rejected Moses way and followed Jethro instead and that is why Moses sons never became leaders in the Jewish society.

I am amazed that someone like Surda would utter her ignorance about Moses in the way she did but I shouldn’t be either.

As for Abraham wife Sarah she was from Iraq but again I am believing Surda is writing about Ishmael mother and if so she was never Abraham wife.

Sad part is I am a Pagan and know this!

I remind people that this is a country who calls America the Great Satan and chants Death To America. This proves Biden does not care about American interests or Americans.

Biden is also in discussions with the Taliban terrorists to give them back frozen Afghanistan assets totaling in the billions of dollars.

Forum List

Back