Disaster In The Making! Biden To Give Iran A Blank Check On Iran Nuclear Deal

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I remind people that this is a country who calls America the Great Satan and chants Death To America. This proves Biden does not care about American interests or Americans.

I remind people that this is a country who calls America the Great Satan and chants Death To America. This proves Biden does not care about American interests or Americans.

I know you ain't smoking the good stuff but you must be mainlining some mighty strong stuff over there. Breitbart is crap and anyone that cites it is also crap and extremely stoned on H or worse.

I know you ain't smoking the good stuff but you must be mainlining some mighty strong stuff over there. Breitbart is crap and anyone that cites it is also crap and extremely stoned on H or worse.
You do know that Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorist activity in the world ?

Israel has been threatening to bomb Iran every quarter since 1996. Of course Iran reacts by wanting nuclear weapons.

Or that he realizes the best solution to the Iranian problem is to not isolate it.

We had a good deal with the Iranians. Everyone was happy except for the Zionists. The Zionists won't be happy until every Islamic Country is under American occupation so they can feel "Safe".

Trump fucked that deal up.

Biden has been able to restore it, get inspections back in there and get the Iranians to comply with not making weapons.

Everyone knows that Iran will not alter what they plan to do, regardless of how much lunch money Biden gives them. It's pathetic that we are even considering this. More evidence that even these people can't be this stupid, so it must be by design.

Everyone knows that Iran will not alter what they plan to do, regardless of how much lunch money Biden gives them. It's pathetic that we are even considering this. More evidence that even these people can't be this stupid, so it must be by design.

Lunch money? Those are Iranian funds that were frozen when the mullahs took the revolt away from the students.

Okay, let's get fucking realistic here.

We have heard the Zionist Amen Corner in congress screaming, "IRAN IS ABOUT TO GET A BOMB" since the 1990's.

1661423128138.png

Here's the thing. As long as Iran feels threatened, they will want a bomb.

Saddam gave up his bomb program. We killed him anyway.
Qaddafi gave up his bomb program. We killed him anyway.
Kim Jong-Il and Kim Jong-Um didn't give up their bomb program. The world is kissing North Korean Ass.

So, if you are one of the Ayatollahs and you are looking at that, what do you take away from that.

Are you fucking serious. The US, Canada, The European Union, Australia, Israel, Japan, Egypt and the United Kingdom all consider Hamas a terrorist organization and Iran gives the group political and financial support.

I am fucking serious. This is one of those oft repeated repeated claims yet it comes from the same groups you dismiss with the wave of your hand in most other instances.

Okay, let's get fucking realistic here.

We have heard the Zionist Amen Corner in congress screaming, "IRAN IS ABOUT TO GET A BOMB" since the 1990's.

View attachment 686840

Here's the thing. As long as Iran feels threatened, they will want a bomb.

Saddam gave up his bomb program. We killed him anyway.
Qaddafi gave up his bomb program. We killed him anyway.
Kim Jong-Il and Kim Jong-Um didn't give up their bomb program. The world is kissing North Korean Ass.

So, if you are one of the Ayatollahs and you are looking at that, what do you take away from that.

The Eastern tribes hated Gaddafi for 40 years... That's why his military and police were all foreign nationals.

Forum List

Back