Disaster In The Making! Biden To Give Iran A Blank Check On Iran Nuclear Deal

Okay, let's get fucking realistic here.

We have heard the Zionist Amen Corner in congress screaming, "IRAN IS ABOUT TO GET A BOMB" since the 1990's.

View attachment 686840

Here's the thing. As long as Iran feels threatened, they will want a bomb.

Saddam gave up his bomb program. We killed him anyway.
Qaddafi gave up his bomb program. We killed him anyway.
Kim Jong-Il and Kim Jong-Um didn't give up their bomb program. The world is kissing North Korean Ass.

So, if you are one of the Ayatollahs and you are looking at that, what do you take away from that.

When I see that picture of Bibi Netanyahu I always think of a Roadrunner cartoon.

Israel has been threatening to bomb Iran every quarter since 1996. Of course Iran reacts by wanting nuclear weapons.
How fast have you backed Ukraine? Notice the D.C. politicians going over there to genuflect and promise our full support of the taxpayers' resources? I would think that Ukraine would be an obvious globalist corrupted crossing of massive amounts of resources.

I remind people that this is a country who calls America the Great Satan and chants Death To America. This proves Biden does not care about American interests or Americans.

Should we remind everyone which is the only country ever to use nukes on civilians?

How fast have you backed Ukraine? Notice the D.C. politicians going over there to genuflect and promise our full support of the taxpayers' resources? I would think that Ukraine would be an obvious globalist corrupted crossing of massive amounts of resources.

Why the change of subject?

Are you fucking serious. The US, Canada, The European Union, Australia, Israel, Japan, Egypt and the United Kingdom all consider Hamas a terrorist organization and Iran gives the group political and financial support.
I disagree and China and the U.S. along with Russia sponsor their fair share of terror, and where do you think Iran get their money from to pay those terrorists with?

Russia and China!

Why the change of subject?
The subject is the same. For Ukraine has a lot of Jewish influence in it. Many of the people suffering are Jewish also. Every group has good and bad. And in every group, there are sell outs who would their own killed and impoverished for their own power ambitions. So, by your words on Israel, Ukraine gets a bye.

I disagree and China and the U.S. along with Russia sponsor their fair share of terror, and where do you think Iran get their money from to pay those terrorists with?

Russia and China!

The British really screwed Iran out of oil revenue. The Shah was still getting 13 cents on the dollar 30 years after after every one else was getting 50/50 revenue split.

Nope. I'm Episcopalian and have been to Iran many times. The European Zionists sought sanctuary in Palestine and proceeded to abuse the people who had lived there 2000 years.
People have been abusing people since the dawn of humanity you simple minded fool but thank you for proving you just focus on one group while ignoring history as usual!

Nope. I'm Episcopalian and have been to Iran many times. The European Zionists sought sanctuary in Palestine and proceeded to abuse the people who had lived there 2000 years.
Also I didn’t write anything about your religion, so thank you for showing the board that you believe Christians can’t be terrorists either…

Forum List

Back