Disappointed In Obama, Black Panthers Openly Consider 'The Bullet'...

It's safe to say if this armed Militia were white, most of them would be dead or in Prison by now. A Waco-style slaughter would have already been conducted against them. It has happened to many armed Militias in the past. And many had far fewer members than the Black Panthers have. So what makes this armed Militia so special? Why are they still around?

Actually it's safe to say that you view of history is reduced to a distorted mismash of facts to be manipulated for political purposes. The Branch Davidians were not an armed militia.

And.....

As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn.

Firstly, the people in the New Black Panthers were never members of the Black Panther Party and have no legitimate claim on the Party's name. On the contrary, they would steal the names and pretend to walk in the footsteps of the Party's true heroes, such as Black Panther founder Huey P. Newton, George Jackson and Jonathan Jackson, Bunchy Carter, John Huggins, Fred Hampton, Mark Cark, and so many others who gave their very lives to the black liberation struggle under the Party's banner.

Secondly, they denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded. Their alleged media assault on the Ku Klux Klan serves to incite hatred rather than resolve it. The Party's fundamental principle, as best articulated by the great revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara, was: "A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people.

http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm

So the Black Panthers aren't an armed Militia? Please elaborate. And your view of the original Black Panthers is incredibly naive and laughable.

I think most of the Black Panthers are retired. Do you know who wrote that?

Last edited:
Actually it's safe to say that you view of history is reduced to a distorted mismash of facts to be manipulated for political purposes. The Branch Davidians were not an armed militia.

And.....

As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn.

Firstly, the people in the New Black Panthers were never members of the Black Panther Party and have no legitimate claim on the Party's name. On the contrary, they would steal the names and pretend to walk in the footsteps of the Party's true heroes, such as Black Panther founder Huey P. Newton, George Jackson and Jonathan Jackson, Bunchy Carter, John Huggins, Fred Hampton, Mark Cark, and so many others who gave their very lives to the black liberation struggle under the Party's banner.

Secondly, they denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded. Their alleged media assault on the Ku Klux Klan serves to incite hatred rather than resolve it. The Party's fundamental principle, as best articulated by the great revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara, was: "A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people.

http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm

So the Black Panthers aren't an armed Militia? Please elaborate. And your view of the original Black Panthers is incredibly naive and laughable.

I think most of the Black Panthers are retired. Do you know who wrote that?

Are they an armed Militia or not? And if not, please elaborate.

Its amazing how those 15-20 guys scare white people so much. It truly is. I have to give them props for that even though they are fucking morons.

You give em props? My God, you are a stupefyingly ignorant little dipshit. And i'm being polite.

I get a kick out of how they scare white people. All 20 of them. I also said they are morons.

Do you not get that, polite scared white person.

Black Panthers & David Barton named as “right-wing radicals”?

5/25/12
Beck

You won’t believe the list of ‘dangerous right wing radicals’ by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a group who supposedly monitors hate groups in America. Somehow Malik Zulu Shabazz (a radical leftist) and David Barton (salt of the Earth kinda guy) both made the list.

The Blaze reports:

While it may be startling to some that Shabazz is being considered right-leaning, the shock doesn’t end there: SPLC added some other familiar names to its “radical” list that are sure to cause even more confusion.

Historian David Barton, American Center for Security Policy founder Frank Gaffney and blogger Palema Geller also made the list. While the former is dubbed “anti-gay” on the SPLC web site, the latter two are given the label “anti-Muslim.” Now, it goes without saying that most people would see stark differences between Shabazz and the other names mentioned in this post — specifically when it comes to ideology, rhetoric and action.

Black Panthers & David Barton named as

How do we know this group is small? Everyone keeps saying that but how do we know?

How big do you think it is? are you saying that most Black Americans are New Black Panther members?

I'm not saying a damned thing. I'm asking how we know how big the group is. People keep saying they are a small group. I want to know how they know that. Do you have an answer or not?

You should ask Eric Holder that question. You wouldn't get an answer because he only keeps track of white groups that are opposed to the dear leader.

Its amazing how those 15-20 guys scare white people so much. It truly is. I have to give them props for that even though they are fucking morons.

You give em props? My God, you are a stupefyingly ignorant little dipshit. And i'm being polite.

I get a kick out of how they scare white people. All 20 of them. I also said they are morons.

Look at it this way, the Beltway Sniper terrorized a whole city and there was just two of them.

How big do you think it is? are you saying that most Black Americans are New Black Panther members?

I'm not saying a damned thing. I'm asking how we know how big the group is. People keep saying they are a small group. I want to know how they know that. Do you have an answer or not?

They're only labeled 'small' by the usual suspects in the Liberal Press and Democratic Party. They're African American Democrats. And that's all that matters to the Liberal Press and Democrats. Like i said, if they were White, Holder would have already gone Waco on their asses.

Q. How does one define "hatemonger"?

A. paulitician

'Nuff said.

Last edited:
And on a side-note, Eric Holder should be wearing an orange jumpsuit for his heinous 'Fast & Furious' crimes. He's a true piece of shit.

You would get a kick out of that. Being a dimwitted ignoramus and all.

Black peoples are the whores and prostitutes of the Democratic Party....

For once, I agree with something coming from the Black Panters. But, Black Peoples are also pawns of the Black Panther. The Black Panthers would not have ears if there was racial harmony and we truly lived in a "post racial society." The President, Democrats, Liberals, Shakedown Artists, and The Black Panthers all of major financial and political interests to keep fanning the fires of racial strife.

Forum List

Back