Zone1 dire consequences for those who reject objective Truth aka Jesus

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Douay-Rheims Bible

The following isfrom the Book of Matthew. I forgot which passage. The brackets are added by yours truly

"And whosoever shall fall on this stone [Christ and His Church] shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it shall grind him to powder."

• Banned
Jeez.....Seems like someone had a violence problem back then.
it's the New Testament

But when you think about it, truth always bites you in the ass when you go against it.

One example is the current Admin we have, going against all economic wisdom plus just about every American's idea of how things should be done by govt and etc..

Now it looks like no one is going to vote for "them" except the idiots..

Douay-Rheims Bible

The following isfrom the Book of Matthew. I forgot which passage. The brackets are added by yours truly

"And whosoever shall fall on this stone [Christ and His Church] shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it shall grind him to powder."
What a crock. Jews, Hindus(millions of them) and millions of Moslems do not accept Jesus as Savior.
Neither do the millions of Shintoists in Japan and the Buddhists in Asia(millions)

Douay-Rheims Bible

Sorry but Christianity and all other religions are built on faith, NOT 'objective truth'.

• Banned
What a crock. Jews, Hindus(millions of them) and millions of Moslems do not accept Jesus as Savior.
Neither do the millions of Shintoists in Japan and the Buddhists in Asia(millions)
If they know that Christianity is the true faith and they reject it.. they are defying God who gave it to us

and so they will be separated from God forever.. their choice.

• Banned
Sorry but Christianity and all other religions are built on faith, NOT 'objective truth'.
who told you that?

I guess I am an aberration since I follow Objective Truth -- Jesus said that HE is the Truth..

So I guess billions of people are just OFF including Jesus

and you know all things :rolleyes:

who told you that?
my experience

I guess I am an aberration since I follow Objective Truth -- Jesus said that HE is the Truth..
Objective truth that someone told someone who told someone who told someone who told someone who told someone... Or did Jesus tell you that himself?

So I guess billions of people are just OFF including Jesus
Are the billion Muslims correct about Jesus?

and you know all things :rolleyes:
I like to think I know how little I know. Do you?

Are the billion Muslims correct about Jesus?
I don't believe there are "billions" of Muslims .. (just millions)
Your reading comprehension needs work. I said the billion Muslims which turns out to be conservative:
Adherents of Islam constitute the world's second largest religious group. According to a estimation in 2022, Islam has 1.97 billion adherents, making up about 24.9% of the world population.​

Interesting that your only issue with my point that billions of people, Muslims and non-Christians, are just OFF about Jesus, was an imagined 's'.

Your reading comprehension needs work. I said the billion Muslims which turns out to be conservative:
Adherents of Islam constitute the world's second largest religious group. According to a estimation in 2022, Islam has 1.97 billion adherents, making up about 24.9% of the world population.​

Interesting that your only issue with my point that billions of people, Muslims and non-Christians, are just OFF about Jesus, was an imagined 's'.
well, the rest of your post just seemed like same-old-same-old .. I dunno... 2 letters come to mind immediately:

bs

well, the rest of your post just seemed like same-old-same-old .. I dunno... 2 letters come to mind immediately:

bs
Then you should have no trouble showing where I went wrong. I'm betting you can't so it is easier to just dismiss what I wrote and sleep easy.

Then you should have no trouble showing where I went wrong. I'm betting you can't so it is easier to just dismiss what I wrote and sleep easy.
I can't even remember what you said right off the top of my head but when I read it the first time.. it just sounded like a bunch of I'm-not-going-to-listen-to-any-damn-Catholic type of thing..

(that took longer to write than merely "BS" but it's the same thing, I reckon.)

I can't even remember what you said right off the top of my head but when I read it the first time.. it just sounded like a bunch of I'm-not-going-to-listen-to-any-damn-Catholic type of thing..

(that took longer to write than merely "BS" but it's the same thing, I reckon.)
You don't know and you don't care. Got it, kind of says it all.

so in other words: God is perfectly just and holy and what...?

he's going to let liberals into Heaven?

If so, at which time Heaven will cease to be just and holy.

The libs will immediately call for the murder of any pro-lifers There.

I suggest reading Faustina's account of Hell in her Diary 741

she is a credible witness to what Hell is like

scary..

Forum List

Back