Zone1 The anti-Christ will have a "church" and we can recognize it ("Seek and you will find")

Damn. You must have confused me with someone else. I am not blaming bad behavior on invisible disembodied entities who whisper into peoples heads making them do naughty things.

You are confused. Every action is preceded by thought. Hence kosher law. People alone are individually responsible for what they say and do, or what they don't say or fail to do.

Demons are just another word used in scripture to describe despicable people, just like a devil is.

Dimwit.

Actually you are wrong about that too.

Not every action is preceded by thought. Most of the decisions you make every day are done with not conscious thought on your part.

Demons and Santa Clause are for children

Grow up

Actually you are wrong about that too.

Not every action is preceded by thought. Most of the decisions you make every day are done with not conscious thought on your part.

That may be true for you if you are a lower beast, an animal who has not circumcised the flesh of the foreskin of their own minds, the evil inclinations intrinsic to this flesh. Hence the need for and the wisdom of Divine law. However astonishing it still remains above your grasp professor.:aug08_031:
I do nothing before thinking first. If you are running amok and doing things without thinking first you do have my condolences. it must suck being you.

Demons and Santa Clause are for children.

Duh. Then grownups shouldn't be selling their souls to people (demons) like trump should they? Grown men shouldn't be teaching children or anyone that evil bastards do not exist should they?

Or are you a demon? A liar and a fraud? Of course you are. No one could be as stupid as you are pretending to be here. Or are you really that stupid? Do you teach grownups that there is no such thing as pedophiles because young children are taught to be afraid of the boogeyman?

your position, lol, is that there is no such thing as demons or ghouls or boogeymen? What a dolt.

Grow up yourself.

Last edited:
That may be true for you if you are a lower beast, an animal who has not circumcised the flesh of the foreskin of their own minds, the evil inclinations intrinsic to this flesh. Hence the need for and the wisdom of kosher law. However astonishing it still remains above your grasp.. professor. :aug08_031:
I do nothing before thinking first. If you are running amok and doing things without thinking first you do have my condolences. it must suck being you.

Duh. Grownups shouldn't be selling their souls to people (demons) like trump then should they? Grown men shouldn't be teaching children or anyone that evil bastards do not exist should they?

Grow up yourself.

You are deluded.

Scientific studies have proven that people make unconscious decisions most of the time.

But you don't actually study science because you have the bible and your god to explain everything

Scientific studies have proven that people make unconscious decisions most of the time.

No kidding. Some people. Thats why they are compared to wild beasts in scripture dimwit.

Other people think before doing anything. Thats why they are called children of God dimwit.

I never needed a scientist for me to know this. Appealing to authority fallacy dimwit? Pathetic.

Last edited:
It's nice to see that you two are becoming friends.

Isn't it? I'm sure he believes that demons exist now, especially after present events. He may even grasp why certain types of people are compared to wild beasts and see the wisdom of God in giving the law which prohibits eating the flesh, propaganda, of unclean creatures of every sort.

What are friends for if not to enlighten them about subjects essential to life that they never understood and alert them to the real and present danger of remaining oblivious to the warnings of intelligent and dedicated ancient nomads in stories about hard learned lessons of their past?

A real friend wouldn't care if he could accept the info or not or even if he was an ungrateful prick

Right, pal?

Isn't it? I'm sure he believes that demons exist now, especially after present events. He may even grasp why certain types of people are compared to wild beasts and see the wisdom of God in giving the law which prohibits eating the flesh, propaganda, of unclean creatures of every sort.

What are friends for if not to enlighten them about subjects essential to life that they never understood and alert them to the real and present danger of remaining oblivious to the warnings of intelligent and dedicated ancient nomads in stories about hard learned lessons of their past?

A real friend wouldn't care if he could accept the info or not or even if he was an ungrateful prick

Right, pal?
You are absolutely last person on earth I would seek enlightenment from.

You are absolutely last person on earth I would seek enlightenment from.
Thats a shame. You got it anyway. If you were just blind you would not be guilty of any sin.

But now, because I have shown you what is wrong, what is right, and where Judgment lies, to continue in your delusions, to continue to desecrate the teachings of Jesus, to continue to perjure yourself in the name of God, to continue to defy the first command by worshiping a triune mangod, to continue to celebrate human sacrifice, and to continue to teach others to do the same, which amounts to murder, is to make evil a deliberate, permanent, and irrevocable choice.

The difference between good and evil is now clear. There is no longer any excuse for your sins.

You are so welcome!

Last edited:
Thats a shame. You got it anyway. If you were just blind you would not be guilty of any sin.

But now, because I have shown you what is wrong, what is right, and where Judgment lies, to continue in your delusions, to continue to desecrate the teachings of Jesus, to continue to perjure yourself in the name of God, to continue to defy the first command by worshiping a triune mangod, to continue to celebrate human sacrifice, and to continue to teach others to do the same, which amounts to murder, is to make evil a deliberate, permanent, and irrevocable choice.

The difference between good and evil is now clear. There is no longer any excuse for your sins.

You are so welcome!
All you have shown is your propensity to love yourself above all others.

All you have shown is your propensity to love yourself above all others.

Those are some very serious charges leveled against you. Is that the best that you can do?

A true believer in God, Jesus, and the reality of heaven and hell, would take it very seriously and examine the facts to see if the charges were true and after they investigated they would repent

Apparently you have chosen to be an ass. And some people don't believe in Divine condemnation

Imagine that!

Last edited:
Those are some very serious charges leveled against you. Is that the best that you can do?

A true believer in God, Jesus, and the reality of heaven and hell, would take it very seriously and examine the facts to see if the charges were true and after they investigated they would repent

Apparently you have chosen to be an ass. And some people don't believe in Divine condemnation

Imagine that!
I don't take anything you say seriously.

Forum List

Back