Died Suddenly trailer

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Are you vaccinated with mRNA?

Why would anyone demand this comedy show be taken down?

Why would anyone demand this comedy show be taken down?
^^ Enter the Useful Idiot. He’ll gladly get another Pfizer booster shot. Shots that are still not FDA approved and are under EUA, so the Big Pharma can’t be sued or held responsible for any adverse reactions.
He gladly forfeits his own body to Big Pharma for experimentation. Does he even get paid for being a part of this trial? Nope! Then why? Because his god, the Government, wishes it. So as a faithful little zealot, Gator doesn’t want to disappoint.

^^ Enter the Useful Idiot. He’ll gladly get another Pfizer booster shot. Shots that are still not FDA approved and are under EUA, so the Big Pharma can’t be sued or held responsible for any adverse reactions.
He gladly forfeits his own body to Big Pharma for experimentation. Does he even get paid for being a part of this trial? Nope! Then why? Because his god, the Government, wishes it. So as a faithful little zealot, Gator doesn’t want to disappoint.

Wow, I have never seen anyone get more things wrong in such a short post.

Congrats. you literally got not one thing correct. That takes true talent.

I received Moderna and 4 subsequent boosters. I tested positive for Covid over 2 weeks ago. Was tired all the time and had a cough. Just tested negative and cough is going away. What that means, I have no idea, and that's the problem. We were told that the vaccination would keep us from getting Covid. Then we were told that the vaccination would make the disease less serious if vaxed people contracted it. Now we are being told that the vaccination itself can make us sick. WTF???

Forum List

Back