Are They Slaves? Who Owns The SynBio Covid Injected Volunteers?

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
“SynBio” means synthetic biology

If a corporation develops a gene-altering technology that gets injected into your body and permanently alters your chromosomes to be something other than fully human, they have turned you into a part-synthetic organism. Under existing US law and court precedent, that corporation may have an intellectual property claim to your physical body, which would make you a slave to that corporation.

If you are covid vaccinated you are being litigated in court. The Covid vaccine is theronaustic; meaning it is both 1. a drug/therapeutic and 2. a diagnostic device (aka a genetic code) Who owns the device? and the body it resides in?

A legal war is being fought right now to determine whether mRNA injections that alter human chromosomes confer intellectual property ownership rights of the organism to the corporation that invented the injection. Attorney Todd Callender is currently engaged in this legal battle in an effort to secure the status of self-ownership of your own body, a principal from which the entire philosophy of freedom springs.

“SynBio” means synthetic biology

If a corporation develops a gene-altering technology that gets injected into your body and permanently alters your chromosomes to be something other than fully human, they have turned you into a part-synthetic organism. Under existing US law and court precedent, that corporation may have an intellectual property claim to your physical body, which would make you a slave to that corporation.

If you are covid vaccinated you are being litigated in court. The Covid vaccine is theronaustic; meaning it is both 1. a drug/therapeutic and 2. a diagnostic device (aka a genetic code) Who owns the device? and the body it resides in?

A legal war is being fought right now to determine whether mRNA injections that alter human chromosomes confer intellectual property ownership rights of the organism to the corporation that invented the injection. Attorney Todd Callender is currently engaged in this legal battle in an effort to secure the status of self-ownership of your own body, a principal from which the entire philosophy of freedom springs.
Your thesis is false.

If you work for someone else, you assume the slave position. It matters not how synthetic you happen to be.

If you work for someone else, you assume the slave position. It matters not how synthetic you happen to be.
so true we go into the field like slaves each day to work; I'm on my last 5 slave years then I get to retire. They make us put an identification badge around our necks like a yoke of iron so slavish.

they schedule our breaks, when we can eat, meet, we start the morning with the same greets. I'll try to make these last five years fun. If you have your own business... are you a slave owner?

Through Synbio, with the covid vaccine being theronaustic (a drug and a genetic device) Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche has put out a warning in April 2024 about vaccinated individuals going into a die-off.

Due to the "device" which is liquid until it hits the solid part of one's inner body, then it forms fibrous structures full of tentacles inside of the body. That in turn as Bossche says, starts the death clock. That is why he is able to time it and give us a warning about it. Is this for every single covid vaccinated person? I'm sure it is not... I hope it's not.

People also injected kids. Have you noticed kids make a lot of animal howling noises since they've been covid vaccinated?

The covid virus did not have a major affect on kids and their health, so they did not need a vaccine at all. Kids could transfer the virus to others if they had it, but it did not make them ill.

However, the covid vaccine has changed the psychological development of vaccinated kids.

Forum List

Back