Poor WHOOPI

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

her and her fellow snakes don't like twitter any more.

anyone going to miss her?

Last edited:
.....and she's gone.

whoopi.jpg

her and her fellow snakes don't like twitter any more. anyone going to miss her?

Such a shame. Now she won't be able to follow the loss of John Fetterman whom she endorsed from 3,000 miles away!

More snowflake babies crying because the nice cushy nest of Twitter they thought they had built for themselves free of all those nasty distractions about Trump, MAGA and anything not subversive has been turned into a horrible place where now anyone can just give their free opinions! Even if they don't agree with democrats! :shok:

crazy-chicken-.jpg

I'll miss her about as much as I would mud in my eye.

Maybe Elon will let her back on if she personally apologizes to Trump for the "severed head" stunt she pulled. :laughing0301:

Musk did say that all impersonators GOING OUT from here will be permabanned, so, I'm not sure if he is leaving her an opening or not to maybe only get banned for a while.

ITMT, Griffin snuck back on to say something on Twitter (not apologizing) using her dead mother's account. I guess dead people should not have Twitter accounts.

When are these asshole celebrities going to understand that they are hurting no one by making these announcements . No one cares!

Lol.

She'll be back right after the election.

LOL

When are these asshole celebrities going to understand that they are hurting no one by making these announcements . No one cares!

ITMT, they are all citing hateful speech and rhetoric while the only hate speech going on there is from them!

Snowflake leftists literally MELT in the light of having to withstand an even and level playing field of free speech!

She said she can't take "those peoples" opinions... shows us you can take black folks out of poverty but you can't take the whining out of Black folks... no matter how rich and pampered they are....

Celebs are the only reason people join Twitter.

Lose them and it will become another Truth Social

Forum List

Back