'didn't know what Hunter was doing? Didn't Meet W/Hunter's Partners? New Photo Surfaces.

Before moving past the OP, I predict the first libnut moron who shows up in this thread will cry 'PHOTOSHOP'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That seems to have changed since everything has been confirmed that the computer is hunters and the emails are authentic. The story is all over Fox now.

Just went to Fox website and nothing except Tom Cotton saying Hunter signed off on it, lol. Yep I can sign anyone's name too.

Did you read the comment section about the cash trail?

BREAKING: As VP, on 4/14/14 Joe Biden had his scheduling aide call his son's business partner (Devon Archer) to a private meeting w/ Joe at the White House. The very next day Burisma dropped a 6-figure load of cash into Hunter & Devon's bank account. This is about Joe, not Hunter

1) Link?

2) It wasn't their bank account, it was their business, and they had a contract to provide services.... This has already been investigated by the Senate...

3) This is a Russian disinformation campaign. Can't believe you guys are falling for it again.
The DNI says it has nothing to do with Russia. YOU have been willingly duped by a MSM disinformation campaign....AGAIN

The DNI has no intelligence experience and is a Trump policial appointee, because the none of the people Trump hired previously would go along with the bullshit Trump is peddaling.

And then there's this:

Even the New York Post staffer who wrote that bullshit story refused to put his name on it because he thought it was a phony storey.

Ratcliffe is a trumpturd anyway and would say anything and kneel at trump's feet to keep his job, Pathetic individual.

"I had no idea what my son (Hunter Biden) was doing."

New Photo Released of Joe Biden Posing with
Hunter Biden and Business Clients from Kazakhstan

View attachment 404350

Your top photo is clearly photoshopped. Joe's image has been superimposed on the photo. I can see the lines where it went in. Also the Biden image is in clearer focus than the other 3.

Just went to Fox website and nothing except Tom Cotton saying Hunter signed off on it, lol. Yep I can sign anyone's name too.
Neither Hunter or Joe has claimed the laptop is not Hune=ter's.

That seems to have changed since everything has been confirmed that the computer is hunters and the emails are authentic. The story is all over Fox now.

Neither Hunter or Joe has claimed this is NOT Hunter's laptop.

The only thing Biden's campaign denied was meeting with Burisma Reps...
...they then walked that back and said a meeting could have been held that day.

Hunter Biden's personal lawyers sent a letter requesting Hunter's laptop back.
...the FDBI reportedly gave Hunter's lawyer a copy of everything on the laptop.

Hunter's business partner has confirmed the e-mails are valid / legit by turning over 26,000 e-mails to investigators - many of the e-mails are identical because they are all on the e-mails.

The content of the e-mails have been proven to be legit. DHS and the Treasury Department have all confirmed the information regarding the money laundering of the wife of the Russian Mayor's $3.5 Mil.

The links to all of these have been provided.

Give it up, lil' snowflake., There is no way out of this one.

Jonathon Gruber was / is right - Democrats / snowflakes are STUPID...and yes, Democrats successfully count on their level of stupidity to get away with the cries they get away with.

Bwuhahahahaha

:p

"I did not know what Hunter was doing."
"I did not meet with anyone from Burisma."

Joe, Hunter Biden seen golfing with Ukraine gas company exec back in 2014,  photo shows | Fox News

Joe, Hunter, Devan Archer, and another Burisma Rep....

Totally 'photo-shopped'.... :p

Hunter received a commitment of $1.5
BILLION from China.....
Hunter Biden's Focus on the Family - Your Survival Guy

Despite it now being proven China created
COVID-19 and released it on the world...

"You know they are really nice people."
"They aren't our competition."
"President Trump is responsible for the virus."

Were these kind words about China BEFORE or AFTER Joe got his cut of the $1.5 BILLION?

It's been confirmed by whom?

bidens lawyer, by asking for the computer had hard drives back, and one of his (hunters) partners that was cc'd on the emails. The partner has also provided an additional 26,000 emails.

Last edited:

It's been confirmed by whom?

bidens lawyer, by asking for the computer had hard drives back, and one of his hunters partners that was cc'd on the emails. The partner has also provided an additional 26,000 emails.

Yep, you keep sticking with that.

if you are a crook

The signature was compared to other known signatures and they matched. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

No, we really don't. This isn't a big deal.
That Hunter might have said, "Hey, Dad, here's my business partner", isn't a big deal, if it even happened.

What do you mean if it ever happened? We know it happened. We know Hunter, the crack addict, was hired by a Ukrainian company and paid a lot of money while his dad just happened to be the VP in charge of dealing with issues in the Ukraine. That we know. How is it a stretch to think that he was not likely hired because of his non-existent qualifications? Yeah, its not. Couple this with verified emails regarding the pay for play scheme and with verified pictures showing that Hunter wasn't exactly the type of guy that would typically be hired for such a high paying position, and any reasonable person would find reason for pause. The problem is you aren't reasonable. You are brainwashed.
Look how yahoo prints it

Forum List

Back