'didn't know what Hunter was doing? Didn't Meet W/Hunter's Partners? New Photo Surfaces.

Just went to Fox website and nothing except Tom Cotton saying Hunter signed off on it, lol. Yep I can sign anyone's name too.
Neither Hunter or Joe has claimed the laptop is not Hune=ter's.

That seems to have changed since everything has been confirmed that the computer is hunters and the emails are authentic. The story is all over Fox now.

Just went to Fox website and nothing except Tom Cotton saying Hunter signed off on it, lol. Yep I can sign anyone's name too.

Neither Hunter or Joe has claimed this is NOT Hunter's laptop.

The only thing Biden's campaign denied was meeting with Burisma Reps...
...they then walked that back and said a meeting could have been held that day.

Hunter Biden's personal lawyers sent a letter requesting Hunter's laptop back.
...the FDBI reportedly gave Hunter's lawyer a copy of everything on the laptop.

Hunter's business partner has confirmed the e-mails are valid / legit by turning over 26,000 e-mails to investigators - many of the e-mails are identical because they are all on the e-mails.

The content of the e-mails have been proven to be legit. DHS and the Treasury Department have all confirmed the information regarding the money laundering of the wife of the Russian Mayor's $3.5 Mil.

The links to all of these have been provided.

Give it up, lil' snowflake., There is no way out of this one.

Both of them have basically ignored this steamming pile of shit refusing to dignify or lend credence to the lie by acknowledging. It up to Guiliani and Trump to prove the provenance of that laptop, and the authenticity of the information on it.

Given that the GRU hacked Burisma in November to get emails and other stuff off their computers to use in this scam, and the photoshopping job on that photo is such an amateur hour act, they're really going to have difficulty doing that.
Given that the GRU hacked Burisma in November to get emails and other stuff off their computers to use in this scam,

You just unwittingly admitted these emails are legit. You just lie about them being hacked by Russia. Good Lord you are stupid.

I said no such thing. The materials they used were use to create the forgeries found on the laptrop, and make them look like official Burisma correspondence. Once again, you try to twist the words of others to say something that was not said at all.

The original documents stolen were used as templates to create the fake documents which implicate Biden. The GRU tried the same trick with the French election in 2017. Releasing a huge cashe of emails, which mixed real emails the hackers stole, with forged emails, Macron advised the press what had happened and the press refused to fall for the deception or promote the "scandal".

This isn't the GRU's first rodeo in faking emails and correspondence to try to interfere in a western democracy election. This is same shit, different country.
whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. why would you, or anybody support these treasonist crooks?

im sure most parents dont teach their children to hate. i wanna know how, the scum of the demonrat party can face their parents, when they are full of hatred that some satanic group of asswipes told them how to be? what do you idiots tell them?

I said no such thing. The materials they used were use to create the forgeries found on the laptrop, and make them look like official Burisma correspondence. Once again, you try to twist the words of others to say something that was not said at all.

The original documents stolen were used as templates to create the fake documents which implicate Biden. The GRU tried the same trick with the French election in 2017. Releasing a huge cashe of emails, which mixed real emails the hackers stole, with forged emails, Macron advised the press what had happened and the press refused to fall for the deception or promote the "scandal".

This isn't the GRU's first rodeo in faking emails and correspondence to try to interfere in a western democracy election. This is same shit, different country.

"I never talked to Hunter about what he was doing."
Joe, Hunter Biden seen golfing with Ukraine gas company exec back in 2014,  photo shows | Fox News

"I never met with anyone from Burisma."
hunter-joe-kazakhstan-600x450.jpg

"I never met with any of Hunter's business clients, especially anyone from Kurdistan."

View attachment 404750

"I never met with any of Hunter's business clients, especially anyone from Kurdistan."

These are some of the most obviously photoshopped pictures I have ever seen. The resolution on the bottom picture of Biden isn't even the same as the other 3, and the lines between Biden and the guy on his left are just wrong. His whole body shape in the top one is wrong and doesn't match the other men in the pictures.

I thought the GRU had much better hackers than to put up something so obviously faked. Clearly I gave them too much credit. The high school kid I hired to clean up the photos for my first website could have done much, much better.

View attachment 404750

These are some of the most obviously photoshopped pictures I have ever seen. The resolution on the bottom picture of Biden isn't even the same as the other 3, and the lines between Biden and the guy on his left are just wrong. His whole body shape in the top one is wrong and doesn't match the other men in the pictures.

I thought the GRU had much better hackers than to put up something so obviously faked. Clearly I gave them too much credit. The high school kid I hired to clean up the photos for my first website could have done much, much better.
Please explain why Quid Pro Joe and the Crackhead have not come out to claim those are photoshopped, Moron?

You really look foolish here................more than your normal, everyday foolish.

Hunter Biden could walk up and place his tiny crack-abuse-shriveled pecker in DL's hand while Joe grabs her wee lil' private parts and sniffs her hair....someone could take a polaroid picture of this, and give her the photo 60 seconds later after it develops, and the traitor-supporting Canuck would claim it was photo-shopped.

:p

No, we really don't. This isn't a big deal.
That Hunter might have said, "Hey, Dad, here's my business partner", isn't a big deal, if it even happened.

What do you mean if it ever happened? We know it happened. We know Hunter, the crack addict, was hired by a Ukrainian company and paid a lot of money while his dad just happened to be the VP in charge of dealing with issues in the Ukraine. That we know. How is it a stretch to think that he was not likely hired because of his non-existent qualifications? Yeah, its not. Couple this with verified emails regarding the pay for play scheme and with verified pictures showing that Hunter wasn't exactly the type of guy that would typically be hired for such a high paying position, and any reasonable person would find reason for pause. The problem is you aren't reasonable. You are brainwashed.
No one can make a credible case that Hunter wasn't hired because of his dad's powerful position in the US government. It would be laughable if they tried.

View attachment 404750

Please explain why Quid Pro Joe and the Crackhead have not come out to claim those are photoshopped, Moron?

You really look foolish here................more than your normal, everyday foolish.

Because Joe Biden isn't going to lend credence to this bullshit. Joe is focussing on the issues, his platform, and his plan to restart the economy, as well as the abyssmal failures of the Trump Presidency.

If Trump had a record of success and prosperity to run on, he would be running on that, but with no record, no platform and no plan for his second term, all he can do is attack Biden with false accusations of corruption. Just like he did with Hillary last time.

Trump is trying to run the same playbook and is even using the same speeches, and Russian hacker attacks he used to defeat Hillary in 2016. It worked last time because the American people really believed he was a successful businessman who could help the working people economically. Now they have seen what a clusterfuck this guy really is, and how his allegations against Hillary, Obama and others have been proven false, and they're done with him.

The American people want a President who will lead them. Not a reality show clown lining his own pockets, lashing out attacking and seeking to prosecute anyone who disagrees with him, or calls hiim on his lies, and fucking up everything he touches.

Sadly, Democrats don’t care.

220,000 dead is a big deal
8 million sick is a big deal
60 million lost jobs is a big deal
160,000 shuttered businesses is a big deal
Riots in the streets is a big deal.

That Hunter might have said, "Hey, Dad, here's my business partner", isn't a big deal, if it even happened.

No, those aren't big deals. This isn't about the virus. This is about control of the masses and its gonna get much worse. This virus is a wimp compared to the spanish flu or other viruses with kill rates above 5 percent.

Sleaze in the highest echelons of power is indeed a big deal. He was the fucking VP cashing in on his position.

There is way way worse on that laptop, but the pics aren't safe for work, and the emails and texts, some we saw, but those won't come out unfortunately, until after the election.

Viruses spread, and without a vaccination nothing will stop it. Blaming that on Trump and not China is disingenuous to say the least.

Job losses are almost entirely due to local/state officials, predominantly urban liberals.

The riots are leftist thing, certainly have nothing to do with Trump. 99% of the them are based on lies or misinformation. You could end all the riots if people stopped resisting arrest, but liberals like to support and destroy things in the name of useless thugs.

Sleaze in the highest echelons of power is indeed a big deal. He was the fucking VP cashing in on his position.
No, he wasn't.

Too Funny:

Joe: "I have never discussed Hunters business with him or anyone else"

And today we have picture of these people, when Joe was VP and in the VP's office in the US...

They have no ability to be introspect...

To be fair Daddy Biden never realized there were actual photos.

Gawd that man is fckn stupid

View attachment 404750

Because Joe Biden isn't going to lend credence to this bullshit. Joe is focussing on the issues, his platform, and his plan to restart the economy, as well as the abyssmal failures of the Trump Presidency.

If Trump had a record of success and prosperity to run on, he would be running on that, but with no record, no platform and no plan for his second term, all he can do is attack Biden with false accusations of corruption. Just like he did with Hillary last time.

Trump is trying to run the same playbook and is even using the same speeches, and Russian hacker attacks he used to defeat Hillary in 2016. It worked last time because the American people really believed he was a successful businessman who could help the working people economically. Now they have seen what a clusterfuck this guy really is, and how his allegations against Hillary, Obama and others have been proven false, and they're done with him.

The American people want a President who will lead them. Not a reality show clown lining his own pockets, lashing out attacking and seeking to prosecute anyone who disagrees with him, or calls hiim on his lies, and fucking up everything he touches.
Lol. Your a moron . It is you filthy democrats that are pulling the same BS . Your candidate is a corrupt fool again so its all u got .

Yeah we know. You geniuses don’t want to vote for Trump because he is a poopy head.

PS: No reason to post your dribble about how he has killed 200K+ people and all of that juvenile, brainwashed nonsense.

Yes, let's not actually dwell on the METRICS of his presidency, the first president since Hoover to preside over a net job loss.

Forum List

Back