'didn't know what Hunter was doing? Didn't Meet W/Hunter's Partners? New Photo Surfaces.

Glad you right wingers are finally getting the message here. No one cares. Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President. You know it's bullshit when Fox really won't even come near it.
I see you've gone on to criticizing the health professionals and downplaying the virus as your last stand. Not a good last look.
you should stop shaking while you are typing. uh-oh, the TRUTH about the xidens is out of the bag---inhale slowly, and go vote for those crooked treasonist asswipes ....that will show TRUMP---its a shame you idiots are so blind and full of hatred for somebody that wants AMERICA to excel---duh

Last I checked Hunter is not running for public office. The guy below is though.

"Cadet Bone Spurs, as Illinois senator and Iraq war vet Tammy Duckworth called Trump,"

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

On Tyranny

You didn't get the memo? Nobody talks about bone spurs anymore. Xiden received MORE draft deferments than Trump, and they were for..... wait for it..... "childhood asthma".

I haven't seen anything about bone spurs since Plugs won the nomination. I just assumed a memo was put out. The reason being, you get slapped in the face with a big dick, like I just did to you. Nothing personal, you can wipe it off.

Just went to Fox website and nothing except Tom Cotton saying Hunter signed off on it, lol. Yep I can sign anyone's name too.
Neither Hunter or Joe has claimed the laptop is not Hune=ter's.

That seems to have changed since everything has been confirmed that the computer is hunters and the emails are authentic. The story is all over Fox now.

Just went to Fox website and nothing except Tom Cotton saying Hunter signed off on it, lol. Yep I can sign anyone's name too.

Neither Hunter or Joe has claimed this is NOT Hunter's laptop.

The only thing Biden's campaign denied was meeting with Burisma Reps...
...they then walked that back and said a meeting could have been held that day.

Hunter Biden's personal lawyers sent a letter requesting Hunter's laptop back.
...the FDBI reportedly gave Hunter's lawyer a copy of everything on the laptop.

Hunter's business partner has confirmed the e-mails are valid / legit by turning over 26,000 e-mails to investigators - many of the e-mails are identical because they are all on the e-mails.

The content of the e-mails have been proven to be legit. DHS and the Treasury Department have all confirmed the information regarding the money laundering of the wife of the Russian Mayor's $3.5 Mil.

The links to all of these have been provided.

Give it up, lil' snowflake., There is no way out of this one.

Both of them have basically ignored this steamming pile of shit refusing to dignify or lend credence to the lie by acknowledging. It up to Guiliani and Trump to prove the provenance of that laptop, and the authenticity of the information on it.

Given that the GRU hacked Burisma in November to get emails and other stuff off their computers to use in this scam, and the photoshopping job on that photo is such an amateur hour act, they're really going to have difficulty doing that.

That seems to have changed since everything has been confirmed that the computer is hunters and the emails are authentic. The story is all over Fox now.

It's been confirmed by whom?

bidens lawyer, by asking for the computer had hard drives back, and one of his hunters partners that was cc'd on the emails. The partner has also provided an additional 26,000 emails.

Yep, you keep sticking with that.
Facts?

It's been confirmed by whom?

bidens lawyer, by asking for the computer had hard drives back, and one of his hunters partners that was cc'd on the emails. The partner has also provided an additional 26,000 emails.

Yep, you keep sticking with that.

I will because neither joe or hunter had denied the info on the computer is not genuine.

Too Funny:

Joe: "I have never discussed Hunters business with him or anyone else"

And today we have picture of these people, when Joe was VP and in the VP's office in the US...

They have no ability to be introspect...

Hunter's business partner has confirmed the e-mails are valid / legit by turning over 26,000 e-mails to investigators - many of the e-mails are identical because they are all on the e-mails.

The content of the e-mails have been proven to be legit. DHS and the Treasury Department have all confirmed the information regarding the money laundering of the wife of the Russian Mayor's $3.5 Mil.

Both of them have basically ignored this steamming pile of shit refusing to dignify or lend credence to the lie by acknowledging. It up to Guiliani and Trump to prove the provenance of that laptop, and the authenticity of the information on it.

Given that the GRU hacked Burisma in November to get emails and other stuff off their computers to use in this scam, and the photoshopping job on that photo is such an amateur hour act, they're really going to have difficulty doing that.
Given that the GRU hacked Burisma in November to get emails and other stuff off their computers to use in this scam,

You just unwittingly admitted these emails are legit. You just lie about them being hacked by Russia. Good Lord you are stupid.

Last I checked Hunter is not running for public office. The guy below is though.

"Cadet Bone Spurs, as Illinois senator and Iraq war vet Tammy Duckworth called Trump,"

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

On Tyranny

You didn't get the memo? Nobody talks about bone spurs anymore. Xiden received MORE draft deferments than Trump, and they were for..... wait for it..... "childhood asthma".

I haven't seen anything about bone spurs since Plugs won the nomination. I just assumed a memo was put out. The reason being, you get slapped in the face with a big dick, like I just did to you. Nothing personal, you can wipe it off.

Childhood asthma would disqualify anyone from going into the jungle for battle as a young adult. The moulds, and other triggers in a jungle climate would very likely cause a return of a more deadly form of asthma. "Childhood asthma" often re-appears in later life, expecially in the kinds of climates where allergens thrive.

Given that the GRU hacked Burisma in November to get emails and other stuff off their computers to use in this scam,

You just unwittingly admitted these emails are legit. You just lie about them being hacked by Russia. Good Lord you are stupid.

I said no such thing. The materials they used were use to create the forgeries found on the laptrop, and make them look like official Burisma correspondence. Once again, you try to twist the words of others to say something that was not said at all.

The original documents stolen were used as templates to create the fake documents which implicate Biden. The GRU tried the same trick with the French election in 2017. Releasing a huge cashe of emails, which mixed real emails the hackers stole, with forged emails, Macron advised the press what had happened and the press refused to fall for the deception or promote the "scandal".

This isn't the GRU's first rodeo in faking emails and correspondence to try to interfere in a western democracy election. This is same shit, different country.

I said no such thing. The materials they used were use to create the forgeries found on the laptrop, and make them look like official Burisma correspondence. Once again, you try to twist the words of others to say something that was not said at all.

The original documents stolen were used as templates to create the fake documents which implicate Biden. The GRU tried the same trick with the French election in 2017. Releasing a huge cashe of emails, which mixed real emails the hackers stole, with forged emails, Macron advised the press what had happened and the press refused to fall for the deception or promote the "scandal".

This isn't the GRU's first rodeo in faking emails and correspondence to try to interfere in a western democracy election. This is same shit, different country.

:link::link::link::link::link:

There is no evidence that anything on the laptop was forged. You're making stuff up and throwing it against the wall.

Ok, just provide your evidence. I'm not wasting time on your utter bullshit and lies.

Back up your post with credible links and evidence, or you will be admitting you are a lying sack.

GO!

"I had no idea what my son (Hunter Biden) was doing."

New Photo Released of Joe Biden Posing with
Hunter Biden and Business Clients from Kazakhstan

View attachment 404350

Your top photo is clearly photoshopped. Joe's image has been superimposed on the photo. I can see the lines where it went in. Also the Biden image is in clearer focus than the other 3.

LOL...what are you going to do with you find out this is a legitimate photo? Better start thinking of excuses now. You don't want to be caught off guard.

'God Emperor''?

I think Americans are just not used to strong, brash, loud, forceful leaders who do not adhere to the Elitist Rules of how Politics is supposed to be engaged / carried out, how politicians are supposed to behave, the political elitist's 'Marquis Of Queensberry' rules of how to 'fight' in DC - which Democrats never adhere to but have always counted on the sucker GOP doing so.

Yes, we used to remember things like "Common decency" and "honesty".

We aren't used to a mal-adjusted man child calling everyone bad names because they don't share his opinion.

Judging by the polls, we've decided we don't like it.

'God Emperor''?

I think Americans are just not used to strong, brash, loud, forceful leaders who do not adhere to the Elitist Rules of how Politics is supposed to be engaged / carried out, how politicians are supposed to behave, the political elitist's 'Marquis Of Queensberry' rules of how to 'fight' in DC - which Democrats never adhere to but have always counted on the sucker GOP doing so.

Yes, we used to remember things like "Common decency" and "honesty".

We aren't used to a mal-adjusted man child calling everyone bad names because they don't share his opinion.

Judging by the polls, we've decided we don't like it.

Yeah we know. You geniuses don’t want to vote for Trump because he is a poopy head.

PS: No reason to post your dribble about how he has killed 200K+ people and all of that juvenile, brainwashed nonsense.

Are you really trying to claim the pic isn't genuine?

You morons are unbelievable.

Russian Times? Uh, yeah, not genuine.
That's simply one of the countless places you can find it on the internet, moron. Would you prefer The Daily Mail? The New York Post is another place you can find it.

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849.jpg

They dont care at all , you could have a picture of joe biden handing uranium to putin and they would still vote for the treasonous democrat . Just look at hunters laptop. Everyone knows . They just dont give a flying flap. What does that tell you about the democrat party .

yes, we aren't going to be fooled again by Russian Dirty Tricks...
fooled isnt the word. screwed would be better

Forum List

Back