Tucker Episode 12 - Interview with Devon Archer Regarding Joe Biden's Interactions With Hunter's Foreign Business Dealings

CNN is honest. Epoch Times etc are not. That simple

Read the transcript, Homer. All allegations, no evidence.
Read the latest indictment as soon as it came out. They are charging Trump with speech and it will be shot down by the US SCOTUS.

And I am certain you did not read it, because you get your one-sided opinions spoon-fed to you by CNN and other biased left-wing sources, just like Moonglow posting slate nonsense in this thread as his proof.

But that's a different discussion for a different thread.

We are doomed. Few people can think for themselves anymore. Most people want to be told what to believe. It's very dangerous and leads to people repeating obvious falsehoods about so many things (Russia, COVID, Biden corruption, etc.)

"Free speech" does not protect speech used to conspire and commit criminal actions.

Biased right wing rags like Epoch Times etc are simply not acceptable.

Read the indictments.

And Moonfart is a brainless wonder who is not even entertaining .

Here's the transcript of Devon Archer's testimony; just released.
And Archer stressed that Hunter Biden was always scrupulous about following the law.

Why did all of you fascist cult liars leave that part out?

Oh, that's right. None of you have even glanced at the transcript. You're all doing your usual parrot act, repeating whatever your masters tell you to repeat.

OMG!

They're actually using a Carlson Tucker interview to support some lame-brained argument?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Um, it's Devon Archer in his own words. You know, Hunter's long-time business partner who showed him the ropes and helped Hunter use the Biden family's influence to score millions in foreign payments to shell companies they set up?

And you didn't even watch it. Pffft.

And Archer stressed that Hunter Biden was always scrupulous about following the law.

Why did all of you fascist cult liars leave that part out?

Oh, that's right. None of you have even glanced at the transcript. You're all doing your usual parrot act, repeating whatever your masters tell you to repeat.
Another one who didn't watch the video.

Go away, all of you brainless people who don't look at the facts before you comment on them.

10:30 in the video...

Tucker: He's [Joe} the VP of the US, and he's thanking you for foreign business deals.

Archer: Right.... I hit the jackpot.

Tucker: This is the VP, it's not allowed to be working on businesses with foreign governments, I don't think?

Archer: Not that I'm aware of [smile.]

Tucker: Hahahahahahahaha! But here he is!

Archer [smile] Right.

Great stuff.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Um, it's Devon Archer in his own words. You know, Hunter's long-time business partner who showed him the ropes and helped Hunter use the Biden family's influence to score millions in foreign payments to shell companies they set up?

And you didn't even watch it. Pffft.

I won't waste my time watching a Carlson tucker interview.

Did tucker put Archer under oath for this interview? No?

Then nothing Archer said matters.

364112722_612591987716869_2781346304663773049_n.jpg

Much of what Devon says we already knew, but there are new details here.

Hunter was selling influence, know how of DC, and "The Biden Brand." Joe Biden spoke to Hunter's business associates about 20 times.

One thing kind of new is that Archer says Joe knew he was speaking to Hunter's business partners, which is not surprising, but contradicts what President Biden said on record.

He also said that Joe Biden called in, which kind of indicates it was fully coordinated. It was previously reported that Hunter called his dad (as far as I saw).

Tucker also reveals a "touching" letter written by Joe to Archer to thank him for helping Hunter with foreign business deals, while Joe was VP, which is arguably illegal.

It's so obvious that the Bidens have been selling out America to Ukraine and China, hundreds of millions of dollars, in part because of Hunter's millions he received as down payment to support the finances of just about the entire Biden family. Even Dems know this, but for some reason, they look the other way.

Tucker is an outstanding journalist. So natural and legit.

Part II is here....

It's an hour long (40 mins on 1.5X speed). Devon comes across as likeable and generally surprisingly open and honest, but you could see him skirt some questions very carefully with his well-rehearsed answers, which Tucker frequently noticed and probed further.

Hunter's discussed mainly towards the end.

Forum List

Back