Tucker Episode 12 - Interview with Devon Archer Regarding Joe Biden's Interactions With Hunter's Foreign Business Dealings

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Much of what Devon says we already knew, but there are new details here.

Hunter was selling influence, know how of DC, and "The Biden Brand." Joe Biden spoke to Hunter's business associates about 20 times.

One thing kind of new is that Archer says Joe knew he was speaking to Hunter's business partners, which is not surprising, but contradicts what President Biden said on record.

He also said that Joe Biden called in, which kind of indicates it was fully coordinated. It was previously reported that Hunter called his dad (as far as I saw).

Tucker also reveals a "touching" letter written by Joe to Archer to thank him for helping Hunter with foreign business deals, while Joe was VP, which is arguably illegal.

It's so obvious that the Bidens have been selling out America to Ukraine and China, hundreds of millions of dollars, in part because of Hunter's millions he received as down payment to support the finances of just about the entire Biden family. Even Dems know this, but for some reason, they look the other way.

Tucker is an outstanding journalist. So natural and legit.

Tucker is no journalist and he is known as being a liar and is only an entertainer.
Known to whom and why? Back it up. You can watch the video in the OP and see typical Tucker - well-prepared, unique content you won't see elsewhere, hard-hitting but polite questions.

In this interview, he drives home the influence peddling. He gets Devon Archer to open a bit. I think it shows incredible skill.

Regards,
Jim

Known to whom and why? Back it up. You can watch the video in the OP and see typical Tucker - well-prepared, unique content you won't see elsewhere, hard-hitting but polite questions.

In this interview, he drives home the influence peddling. He gets Devon Archer to open a bit. I think it shows incredible skill.

Regards,
Jim

Fox News host Tucker Carlson tells interviewer: 'I lie'​

1691026060524.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › media › sep › fox-new...

Sep 14, 2021 — In an interview, Tucker Carlson admitted: “I lie.” The Fox News host was speaking to Dave Rubin. The YouTube host and conservative author ...

Fox News host Tucker Carlson tells interviewer: 'I lie'

View attachment 810714
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › media › sep › fox-new...

Sep 14, 2021 — In an interview, Tucker Carlson admitted: “I lie.” The Fox News host was speaking to Dave Rubin. The YouTube host and conservative author ...
LOL, the video you posted is about Tucker not participating in the lying that the mainstream media does, a constant theme of his, and contributing to his firing by Fox.

Judge rules Fox News' Tucker Carlson is not a credible ...

View attachment 810719
Slate
https://slate.com › news-and-politics › 2020/09 › judg...

Sep 25, 2020 — A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a defamation case against self-styled Fox News instigator Tucker Carlson.
Duly noted, LOL (too funny). I could give a million examples for CNN, but I would prefer this thread in Politics focus on the Bidens and Devon Archer's interview, rather than Tucker's journalism - we can disagree about that. Thanks.

You probably didn't even watch the full interview.

Didn't you get the memo? The Republicans, having suffered abject humiliation and disgrace after Archer said they lied about everything, now want you to forget all about him.
We have not even seen the transcript, so it would be premature to draw such a conclusion, don't ya think?

You going to believe someone's spin? People are paid to spin.

I'll wait, but I just watched Devon in person.

Regards,
Jim

He lies and admits it and you eat it up and go back fer seconds, sounds stupid to me

Of course you're going to claim that he lies. Tucker Carlson reveals things that you would much rather keep secret. Never heard the phrase "Democracy dies in the darkness"? It's idiots like you who are the darkness, as well as enemies of true Democracy. And it's people like Trucker Carlson who expose you for who you are, which is why you hate him so much

Now go smoke your dope until you pass out and drool on the floor.

Didn't you get the memo? The Republicans, having suffered abject humiliation and disgrace after Archer said they lied about everything, now want you to forget all about him.
Here's the transcript of Devon Archer's testimony; just released.

Get back to us after you have read it and will actually have some facts to base a conclusion upon.

Don't skip the part where Hunter got a $142K Porsche days after Joe sat down for dinner with his business associates at Cafe Milano in D.C.. Probably the same Porsche he took pictures of himself driving at 172 mph while smoking crack.

What is wrong with you people????

Read the transcript and decide for yourself. The link you provided is to CNN! You guys let CNN form your opinions, and you should be very ashamed of that!

Goodness grief.

Did you notice how this OP is my own analysis, based upon listening to the evidence in full. I don't care what your stupid CNN link says. What do you say, and where is the proof?

Forum List

Back