Didn't Know About This...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
This isn't about the economy, per se, but I wasn't aware they did this until a quarter fell out of my jeans pocket in the washing machine this morning...

295093475_402564395188407_8888821040703613573_n.jpg

This isn't about the economy, per se, but I wasn't aware they did this until a quarter fell out of my jeans pocket in the washing machine this morning...

View attachment 675703
There have been so many changes to the quarter since the "50 states" quarters, you could probably pass a piece of silver plastic that had George on it. Our money has no integrity anymore. There are 50 different designs for the states and that doesn't include the Territory designs. Then there are the America the Beautiful releases--I'm not even sure how many of them there are and the latest are American Women issues.

Last edited:
It's nothing but fiat money backed by trust in our govt & world wide oil trade in petro dollars.
The oil producers are accepting other forms of payment now & the world has no trust in our govt.

Gee, it almost sounds like the dollar will inevitably crash

Last edited:
So now he's turned his back on "IN GOD WE TRUST..."

Is there a message in that?

That's what some of the conspiracy theorists on Facebook have been saying. Saw the change in quarters a few weeks ago, when a Facebook poster was saying the same thing you just asked. They also said Biden is trying to turn the US away from God.

That's what some of the conspiracy theorists on Facebook have been saying. Saw the change in quarters a few weeks ago, when a Facebook poster was saying the same thing you just asked. They also said Biden is trying to turn the US away from God.

Geez. I was joking...

Some people have too much time on their hands... but I'm not surprised.

Geez. I was joking...

Some people have too much time on their hands... but I'm not surprised.

Yeah, to you and me it's not much, and I understand that you are joking. But, there are some idiots out there who believe that the change is significant and America has turned it's back on God. Here's a couple of links so you can see some of the crazy that is going on about this..............................

Yeah, to you and me it's not much, and I understand that you are joking. But, there are some idiots out there who believe that the change is significant and America has turned it's back on God. Here's a couple of links so you can see some of the crazy that is going on about this..............................

According to recent stats, America has been turning away from faith (someone you likely agree with politically even posted a thread on that recently)...so what is so crazy about people stating that America is turning its back on God, when the trend is actually going in that direction?

Even if there was nothing intentional about this coin design....why is it so crazy to think that it has some sort of significance? I doubt you'd understand this, but sometimes things can be both 'coincidental' and symbolic at the same time.

Seems like pretty much everything they do these days is symbolic in some way of something.

To reject the notion and to trivialize it is naive.

Remember the time that Russia's central bank boss sent coded messages to the financial market via her brooches? She admittedly symbolized central government actions from COVID to banking/monetary policy and beyond.

“I’ve been wearing brooches for a long time, but this year, I was using them to try to signal our understanding of the current situation,” she said, when asked about it.

Read My Brooch, Says Russian Central Bank Chief Nabiullina

But they all do it. Especially central bankers.

5fe73e2d2030277dee27e46a.jpg

5fe73e5b20302778ac106cab.jpg

5fe73e5a20302778ac106caa.jpg

5fe73e5b20302778ac106cad.jpg

5fe73e5a20302778ac106ca9.jpg

5fe73e5c20302778ac106cae.jpg

Last edited:
^ So true about symbolism from the PTSB these days in so many things. To me it's very interesting, and worthy of a thread of it's own. But I get the feeling that most here aren't interested in that sort of thing. 😝

Last edited:
^ So true about symbolism from the PTSB these days in so many things. To me it's very interesting, and worthy of a thread of it's own. But I get the feeling that most here aren't interested in that sort of thing. 😝

Well. By their own admission, they monitor how these symbolic gestures are interpreted on social media, etc.

They don't do that for nothing...

Stalking horse

So. Placing that aside, this is why it is so important to not just shut up and self-censor your views when others ridicule them.

Why give folks who just wanna trivialize and make you sound like a whackobird the benefit of guiding the terms of controversy? Especially when we know the establishment admittedly monitors how society reacts to their stalking horses? Why allow the finger waggers the luxury of setting the standard for public perception? Just because they wag their fingers whenever you say something different than them? Pft.

As I'd said elsewhere on another thread today around here some place,
the incremental erasure/deletion of free speech/free thought is pretty much the holy grail of the cultural Marxist.

Social justice warriors rely more on collective peer pressure. They rely on collective public shaming of any dialogue or thoughts that do not conform to their own foundation for moral code and worldview, whatever that may be.

They do this for the sole purpose of engineering an environment where people are compelled to self-censor. And the establishment loves them for it.

Do not placate them. Carry yourself respecfully, of course. But do not placate them.

Last edited:
So. Placing that aside, this is why it is so mportant to not just shut up and self-censor your views when others ridicule them.

Why give folks who just wanna triavialize and make you sound like a whackobord the benefit of guiding the terms of controversy? Especially when we know the establishment monitors how society reacts to their stalking horses?

As I'd said elsewhere on another thread today around here some place,
the incremental erasure/deletion of free speech/free thought is pretty much the holy grail of the cultural Marxist.

Social justice warriors rely more on collective peer pressure. They rely on collective public shaming of any dialogue or thoughts that do not conform to their own foundation for moral code and worldview, whatever that may be.

They do this for the sole purpose of engineering an environment where people are compelled to self-censor.

Do not placate them. Carry yourself respecfully, of course. But do not placate them.

Yep I absolutely agree that they operate that way, but I'm with you, I'm not going to self-censor in order to placate them or cave to their intimidation tactics. As you said, we can't let them control the terms of controversy, but unfortunately a lot of people do just that.

Last edited:
It's nothing but fiat money backed by trust in our govt & world wide oil trade in petro dollars.
The oil producers are accepting other forms of payment now & the world has no trust in our govt.

Gee, it almost sounds like the dollar will inevitably crash
And yet US bonds remain the most popular and secure investment on the planet.

So how do we square reality with your whiny fantasy?

And yet US bonds remain the most popular and secure investment on the planet.

So how do we square reality with your whiny fantasy?
So things are peachy because the US bond market hasn't crashed yet? Nice strawman there.
My gosh you people will cling to anything to keep your delusions going a little while longer.
You'd cling to turd as it was swirling down the bowl if your masters told you it was for your own good.
You progbots are a laugh riot

So things are peachy because the US bond market hasn't crashed yet?
They aren't nearly as bad as your fantasy, because not only has it merely not crashed, it is the most popular and secure investment on the planet.

I can't dumb that down any further for you.

Now go buy some gold from Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back