Joe Biden Could Be McDonald's New Ronald McDonald

Good.

Stop eating that slop.

True, their only good food are their McNuggets, French fries, and milkshakes, but you can bet that its going to cause a chain reaction with all of the other fast food restaurants. The guy even said that in the news report.

Prices are going up and he's a clown.

Meh. So could Trump. He's a clown also. Even got the red nose and fat ass to go with it. However, there is the additional problem of him consuming all the product while he would be a spokesman....something you wouldn't have to worry about with Biden.

You do understand that if Trump had been re-elected, he'd be dealing with the same economic mess that Biden is now..right?
Difference is....Trump would have created a lot of his own problems...See a pattern there? :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, I just went to Trump because you simpletons have no idea how things work..economically or otherwise. :)

BTW, I just went to Trump because you simpletons have no idea how things work..economically or otherwise. :)

No, you went to Trump because he lives inside your mind twenty-four hours rent free and none of this would be happening underneath him because back then everybody was still working you dumbass.

No, you went to Trump because he lives inside your mind twenty-four hours rent free and none of this would be happening underneath him because back then everybody was still working you dumbass.
No he doesn't. He's done. He's cooked. Just a matter of if the DOJ is gonna do anything to actually roast him. :)

ALL of this would be happening. And a good portion of it...would have been of his own making. Deal with it. But thanks for playing.

True, their only good food are their McNuggets, French fries, and milkshakes, but you can bet that its going to cause a chain reaction with all of the other fast food restaurants. The guy even said that in the news report.
I am pretty strict KETO.

I so much as look at that stuff, and I feel like shit.

Forum List

Back