Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
But Xiden didn't say that at first....you lie.

I’m debunking you: Biden said it in February 2003:

Biden February 5, 2003: Now that the secretary of State has done his job, the president I think must finish his job. And that is he must engage in a personal diplomacy with -- as he already is doing, based on my breakfast with him this morning, with others -- with key members of the Security Council to pass a second resolution setting a certain definition deadline authorizing the use of force if necessary in order to disarm Saddam Hussein. Iraqi Weapons Violations
And There is this - specifically the last paragraph makes you a liar.
Senator Joe Biden *3: Senator Biden ....”taking some issue with the administration on how they approach this subject.​

U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, FEBRUARY 2003 HEARING on Iraq​

Senator Joe Biden *3: And I want to make it clear. I think the disagreements, (with the Administration) to the extent they exist, are based on the risk assessment as it relates to timing.​

Senator Joe Biden *3: I think the goal that we have is to separate Saddam Hussein from his weapons of mass destruction with the greatest possible support of the world that we can get, to reduce, in direct proportion, the risk we face in separating and, after separating, securing Iraq. That, to me, is the goal.​

Senator Joe Biden *3: I would like to return to three points that have been raised by ...Senator Voinovich, ..he said the question is not, Will Saddam--respond if he's given more time?​

Senator Joe Biden *3: This is a tactical difference we have. I think the question is, If we give more time, will that markedly increase the support we get from the rest of the world, and weigh that against the risks?​

Senator Joe Biden *3: So the question, for me, is, Will the additional time given increase the risk beyond the support we will get by allowing more time​

Senator Joe Biden *3: I say, the value--not the legitimacy, not the justness, not the equities--this guy does not deserve another tenth of a second, but by giving him another 3 weeks, 3 months, or 6 months and not moving until the next``cold,'' quote/unquote, season in their--in the late fall, what is the risk of doing that relative to the amount of support we would pick up, making our overall job, which is going to be immense, in my view, easier?​

Senator Joe Biden *3: But the question is, Does his failure to cooperate increase the risk in a way that outweighs the risk of going with fewer people, less support when we go?​
Senator Joe Biden *3: Now, I realize that maintaining the deployment of a hundred-plus-thousand forces in the region is costly. I would just raise, for--as a question to be considered--it is a heck of a lot more costly to deploy those forces with fewer people helping us, and less commitment to mop up after it is over.​

Senator Joe Biden *3: I am going to front-end guess it. I come down on the side of suggesting that another several months is not something that in any way appreciably increases any risk.

Xiden didn't say that at first....you lie.

With every one of my post.

Not in a couple of your posts back when you wrote “Xiden didn't say that at first”

I am telling you again; Biden says it before the invasion.
Senator Joe Biden *3: I am going to front-end guess it. I come down on the side of suggesting that another several months is not something that in any way appreciably increases any risk.​

You were wrong again. How is that you debunking me?

But Xiden didn't say that at first....you lie.

I’m debunking you: Biden said it in February 2003:

Biden February 5, 2003: Now that the secretary of State has done his job, the president I think must finish his job. And that is he must engage in a personal diplomacy with -- as he already is doing, based on my breakfast with him this morning, with others -- with key members of the Security Council to pass a second resolution setting a certain definition deadline authorizing the use of force if necessary in order to disarm Saddam Hussein. Iraqi Weapons Violations
And There is this - specifically the last paragraph makes you a liar.
Senator Joe Biden *3: Senator Biden ....”taking some issue with the administration on how they approach this subject.​
U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, FEBRUARY 2003 HEARING on Iraq​
Senator Joe Biden *3: And I want to make it clear. I think the disagreements, (with the Administration) to the extent they exist, are based on the risk assessment as it relates to timing.​
Senator Joe Biden *3: I think the goal that we have is to separate Saddam Hussein from his weapons of mass destruction with the greatest possible support of the world that we can get, to reduce, in direct proportion, the risk we face in separating and, after separating, securing Iraq. That, to me, is the goal.​
Senator Joe Biden *3: I would like to return to three points that have been raised by ...Senator Voinovich, ..he said the question is not, Will Saddam--respond if he's given more time?​
Senator Joe Biden *3: This is a tactical difference we have. I think the question is, If we give more time, will that markedly increase the support we get from the rest of the world, and weigh that against the risks?​
Senator Joe Biden *3: So the question, for me, is, Will the additional time given increase the risk beyond the support we will get by allowing more time​
Senator Joe Biden *3: I say, the value--not the legitimacy, not the justness, not the equities--this guy does not deserve another tenth of a second, but by giving him another 3 weeks, 3 months, or 6 months and not moving until the next``cold,'' quote/unquote, season in their--in the late fall, what is the risk of doing that relative to the amount of support we would pick up, making our overall job, which is going to be immense, in my view, easier?​
Senator Joe Biden *3: But the question is, Does his failure to cooperate increase the risk in a way that outweighs the risk of going with fewer people, less support when we go?​
Senator Joe Biden *3: Now, I realize that maintaining the deployment of a hundred-plus-thousand forces in the region is costly. I would just raise, for--as a question to be considered--it is a heck of a lot more costly to deploy those forces with fewer people helping us, and less commitment to mop up after it is over.​
Senator Joe Biden *3: I am going to front-end guess it. I come down on the side of suggesting that another several months is not something that in any way appreciably increases any risk.
He had already authorized the President to use force at that point....and been talking up ground troops for five plus years....“You and I believe, and many of us believe here, as long as Saddam is at the helm, there is no reasonable prospect you or any other inspector is ever going to be able to guarantee that we have rooted out, root and branch, the entirety of Saddam’s program relative to weapons of mass destruction. You and I both know, and all of us here really know, and it’s a thing we have to face, that the only way, the only way we’re going to get rid of Saddam Hussein is we’re going to end up having to start it alone — start it alone — and it’s going to require guys like you in uniform to be back on foot in the desert taking this son of a — taking Saddam down,” Biden said. “You know it and I know it.” -Xiden 1998.

What he said after the fact isn't really relevent...we know lyin' Xiden likes to flip flop.

“In my judgment, President Bush is right to be concerned about Saddam Hussein’s relentless pursuit of weapons of mass destruction and the possibility that he may use them or share them with terrorists,”

“These weapons must be dislodged from Saddam Hussein, or Saddam Hussein must be dislodged from power,” he continued. “President Bush has stated his determination to remove Saddam from power, a view many in Congress share" -Xiden August of 2002

The Iraq fiasco was such a catastrophe that it is difficult to understand how lightly most people seem to take it. An enormous train of ill effects has streamed from that adventure that are part and parcel of the principle problems we face today. It has given indirect rise to even more.

He had already authorized the President to use force at that point.

If necessary.

Biden’s vote didn’t mean he had to agree with a President that ends up lying to him and the entire world to make his rotten decision to invade appear to be a necessary decision with no other options

When bush lied about Iraq hiding WMD from the inspectors that lie removes all any responsibility Biden and the other Democrats might’ve had by their vote in October 2002.

You believe the lies. And you believe the Liar. And you applaud the lie because you are a warmonger.

He had already authorized the President to use force at that point.

If necessary.

Biden’s vote didn’t mean he had to agree with a President that ends up lying to him and the entire world to make his rotten decision to invade appear to be a necessary decision with no other options

When bush lied bought a rack hiding WMD from the inspectors remove any responsibility Biden and the other Democrats might’ve had their boat in October 2002.

You believe the lies. And you believe the Liar. And you applaud the lie because you are a warmonger.
Sorry the language of Xiden's authorization didn't say "if necessary" it authorized him to use military force as he DEEMED necessary.

Sorry....Saeed....your propaganda can't change public law.

Sorry the language of Xiden's authorization didn't say "if necessary" it authorized him to use military force as he DEEMED necessar
Post the language liar,

Deemed is not in the version I have:

(a) AUTHORIZATION- The President is authorized to use the Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate in order to --

(1) defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and

(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq.

(b) PRESIDENTIAL DETERMINATION- In connection with the exercise of the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force the President shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter as may be feasible, but no later than 48 hours after exercising such authority, make available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that --

(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic or other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately protect the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead to enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq; and

(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent with the United States and other countries continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorist and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

whether W determined or deemed it to be necessary or that it was necessary he still lied about the necessity and Biden is not responsible for voting to authorize a president who would lie about such a grave matter as sending our young service men and women into war.

Sorry the language of Xiden's authorization didn't say "if necessary" it authorized him to use military force as he DEEMED necessar
Post the language liar,

(a) AUTHORIZATION- The President is authorized to use the Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate in order to --

(1) defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and

(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq.

(b) PRESIDENTIAL DETERMINATION- In connection with the exercise of the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force the President shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter as may be feasible, but no later than 48 hours after exercising such authority, make available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that --

(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic or other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately protect the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead to enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq; and

(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent with the United States and other countries continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorist and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

whether W determined or deemed it to be necessary or that it was necessary he still lied about the necessity and Biden is not responsible for voting to authorize a president who would lie about such a grave matter as sending our young service men and women into war.
Wow...you really can't read...even what you post yourself:

" AUTHORIZATION- The President is authorized to use the Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate in order to

Post the language liar,

" AUTHORIZATION- The President is authorized to use the Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate in order to
Do you see the two words “to be” that means it was not necessary on the date of the vote but it may be at some future point depending on certain conditions

Sorry the language of Xiden's authorization didn't say "if necessary" it authorized him to use military force as he DEEMED necessary.
Moron! “As he deemed necessary“ is past tense. You were saying senator Joe Biden authorized the use of military force for a decision that George W. Bush has already made.That will be added to your list of lies.

M
“In my judgment, President Bush is right to be concerned about Saddam Hussein’s relentless pursuit of weapons of mass destruction and the possibility that he may use them or share them with terrorists,”
I agree with that 1000 percent. What is wrong with Biden saying that ever. Bush lied about SH hiding them from inspectors in March to start a war. That is not Bush being concerned. That was Bush lying to make his concerns into making a case for war.

M
I agree with that 1000 percent. What is wrong with Biden saying that ever. Bush lied about SH hiding them from inspectors in March to start a war. That is not Bush being concerned. That was Bush lying to make his concerns into making a case for war.

Could have been an honest mistake.

M
bush just said what the inspectors said

Post the language liar,

Do you see the two words “to be” that means it was not necessary on the date of the vote but it may be at some future point depending on certain conditions
yeah it means whatever the president deemed to be necessary. geez

By whom?

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

That supposed intelligence is the basis for Bush’s lie because the Baathist regime in Iraq was not hiding “The most lethal weapons ever devised from Inspectors under 1441. They were not hiding anything.

What nation’s intelligence besides our own was Dubya acting upon?

Why didn’t Dubya share this Intel with the inspectors as required under 1441.

Why didn’t Dubya send the intelligence gatherers into Iraq to verify the locations of “the most lethal weapons ever devised” as they were invited in by Saddam Hussein himself in December 2002?

What and when and where was that? The inspectors said a lot of things including that they had found nothing over the i in sat here months and within 90 days with the proactive cooperation from Iraq being received and what it was, they could verify Iraq being disarmed in 90 days without a war.

I have never heard Bush saying that Iraq was cooperating proactively with UNMOVIC Inspectors under 1441. Did I miss something?

are you lying again?

Not in the AUMF. You lied before and you got caught. You said Joe B authorized Bush to use military force as he DEEMED necessary.” You left out “to be” in your original version.

You originally tried to say what a warmonger would say that Joe B gave Bush authority to use military force for a decision that Bush had already made. That was a lie. You were nailed.

By whom?

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

That supposed intelligence is the basis for Bush’s lie because the Baathist regime in Iraq was not hiding “The most lethal weapons ever devised” from Inspectors under 1441. They were not hiding anything.

What nation’s intelligence besides our own was Dubya acting upon?

Why didn’t Dubya share this Intel with the inspectors as required under 1441.

Why didn’t Dubya send the intelligence gatherers into Iraq to verify the locations of “the most lethal weapons ever devised” as they were invited in by Saddam Hussein himself in December 2002?

What and when and where was that? The inspectors said a lot of things including that they had found nothing over the i in sat here months and within 90 days with the proactive cooperation from Iraq being received and what it was, they could verify Iraq being disarmed in 90 days without a war.

I have never heard Bush saying that Iraq was cooperating proactively with UNMOVIC Inspectors under 1441. Did I miss something?

are you lying again?

Not in the AUMF. You lied before and you got caught. You said Joe B authorized Bush to use military force as he DEEMED necessary.” You left out “to be” in your original version.

You originally tried to say what a warmonger would say that Joe B gave Bush authority to use military force for a decision that Bush had already made. That was a lie. You were nailed

The actual AUMF uses the word “determines to be necessary” not “deems to be necessary” There is a difference and you therefore are a liar.

Deem is defined as to hold as an opinion; think; regard as:

Determine is defined as to ascertain or establish exactly, typically as a result of research or calculation.

Let me post this video again...this was 5 years before Bush:Joe Biden Was Talking Up War With Iraq Five Years Before Invasion

“You and I believe, and many of us believe here, as long as Saddam is at the helm, there is no reasonable prospect you or any other inspector is ever going to be able to guarantee that we have rooted out, root and branch, the entirety of Saddam’s program relative to weapons of mass destruction. You and I both know, and all of us here really know, and it’s a thing we have to face, that the only way, the only way we’re going to get rid of Saddam Hussein is we’re going to end up having to start it alone — start it alone — and it’s going to require guys like you in uniform to be back on foot in the desert taking this son of a — taking Saddam down,”

Hey, maybe Republicans can all retire from politics, because they are never responsible for anything, according to you.

Biden didn't send troops into Iraq, Bush did.
Bush was a republican and responsible for the success in iraq

Yes It was Bush a Republican who is solely responsible for lying us into a war in Iraq to separate Saddam Hussein from Weapons of Mass Destruction. But v There were none. it cannot be a success being it was based on a lie. It was a fraudulent case for war. Killing people while committing fraud must never be considered a success. The decision to invade when and with a minimal coalition can only be considered a success by war mongers like you.

It was mostly US military officers that fired out the way to extricate themselves from the quagmire that Bush’s lie caused. Credit for success in the war zone shot go no higher than the men and women sent to fight in it. No credit for Bush except blame is due to that dishonest dusaster if a President.

that’s why i don’t go around being critical of Bush and the people that supported it.
Six out of ten Americans in March 2003 wanted inspections to continue and military action withheld until the inspections were completed. Six out of ten Americans in March 2003 wanted Bush to get UN Endorsement if the inspections were not successful prior to taking military action. Joe Biden and I were with the 6 out of ten Americans.

You are with the 4 out of ten minority of Americans along with Dick Cheney who wanted to invade without screwing with inspections at all. Cheney had no patience to find hard and solid evidence of WMD being hidden in Iraq to justify invading.

You are with Dick Cheney and the anti-UN and anti evidence group.

I am with Joe Biden and the pro- UN and pro-evidence group.

You are a certified Cheney duped warmonger.

Senator Joe Biden *3: I am going to front-end guess it. I come down on the side of suggesting that another several months is not something that in any way appreciably increases any risk.U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, FEBRUARY 2003 on Iraq​

Dick Cheney *3: "Well, I think we are rapidly approaching the point where, having done everything we can diplomatically and the president clearly has, I think, managed to convey to the American people that he's taken every possible step that was conceivable before he resorts to the ultimate use of force, that having done that, having worked as aggressively as we know how with the international community that time is not on our side. That if we allow additional time to lapse here, Saddam Hussein is likely to continue to try to develop nuclear weapons, for example, may in fact try to mount terrorist attacks of various kinds against us and we need to get on with the business of solving this problem and eliminating this threat." Mar. 16, 2003 Excerpt taken from Richard Cheney's interview on CBS' Face the Nation​
Dick Cheney *3: A return of inspectors would provide no assurance whatsoever of his compliance with U.N. resolutions. On the contrary, there is a great danger that it would provide false comfort that Saddam was somehow "back in his box."​
The US vice president, Dick Cheney, delivered this speech to the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) national convention in Nashville, Tennessee. Tue 27 Aug 2002 03.41 EDT​

Cheney was wrong. Biden was right. I knew that before the war. You don’t even know that now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back