Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

Just about every democratic member of congress including old Joe, rabidly supported the war in Iraq.

Yes biden did vote for the Iraq war. Which is one of the reasons why he was my second to last choice for president.

However.

In 2003 there were 205 democrats in the House of Representatives. Of those 205 democrats, 132 of them voted AGAINST the Iraq war. Which is more than half of the 205 democrats in the House at the time.

In 2003 there were 48 democrats in the Senate. Of those 48, 22 of them voted against the war. Which is slightly less than half.

What it comes down to, your statement that just about every democratic member of congress rabidly supported the Iraq war is incorrect.

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

You realize that about 40% of the Democrats in the House and the majority of Democratic Senators voted to authorize the Iraq War as well, right?

Don't get me wrong. I don't like neocons either, but it's not like the Republicans did this on their own.
He is not interested in facts like that thst expose that the dems wanted the war as well.

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry all voted for the war. You’re a fool if you think it was a “Republican” war.

They were foolish enough to believe the Republicans who incessantly called for pre emptive action, lest we all die from weapons of mass destruction.

They were fools to believe Republicans, and any Democrat who believes a Republican after the Iraq war disaster is a fool and should be voted out of office.

I was for the war a quick strike in kill Hussein and get the fuck out again. I wasn't for delaying giving him time to hide his wmd's before going in. I wasn't for waiting until the UN agreed with us to go in. We screwed up by trying to build a coalition instead of just going in and taking his ass out.

We did NOT support nation-building. War means you go in, break everything, then go home.
Well said

and in fact it as liberals who infected bush43 with the idea of nation building in the first place

Lol…..more revisionist history. Bush and the neocons started saying Saddam Hussein was responsible in the days after the 9/11 attack, I know, I remember hearing it. They were laying the groundwork for an invasion on the dead bodies of 3,000 Americans, and these soulless warmongers made you cheer the idea every fucking time they discussed it, which was every day.

It was pretty obvious, even at the time, that the Iraq War wasn't to do with what they were saying it was about.

Over time it's become clearer and clearer that it was part of a war on OPEC

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. ...

On reason of the systemic lies of the government of the USA under George W. Bush and the pressure of the leading US politicians that everyone is a terrorist and traitor, who supports Saddam Hussein - what no one was and/or did do, who was against this war, which was made under the totally wrong doctrine of a so called "preemptive strike".

And yes: You was absolutelly mindmanipulated and brought in one line a short time before this war started. Not only republicans were this. Everyone who tried to warn any US-American not to do this nonsense was not taken serios. "You're next" was the only answer for everyone who tried to speak reasonable with US-Americans. You ran with blind eyes in full speed into this easily avoidable nonsense disaster in which you had created ISIS and had destabalized a big part of the world - what had caused big streams of refugees.

By he way. I heard you try to help 15,000 refugees a year. Whooow! What a proud nation full of former migrants, who had indirectly caused millions of refugees. With this number you will need 3500 years for the 52 million migrants, who came in the 19th century into your country.

Last edited:
the Iraq War was an agonizing problem, made much worse by Bush's mishandling of it, although i think the Patreaeus surge worked

Although I enjoyed seeing Saddam get his ass kicked in the First Gulf War - I did not support war in Iraq. It was all based on lies, smoke and mirrors by the Bushes.

First Gulf War: Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

That fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Saddam-Glaspie Meeting

WikiLeaks, April Glaspie, and Saddam Hussein

Second Gulf War: Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

The Downing Street Memo

1618727270335.png

Last edited:

Just about every democratic member of congress including old Joe, rabidly supported the war in Iraq.

Yes biden did vote for the Iraq war. Which is one of the reasons why he was my second to last choice for president.

However.

In 2003 there were 205 democrats in the House of Representatives. Of those 205 democrats, 132 of them voted AGAINST the Iraq war. Which is more than half of the 205 democrats in the House at the time.

In 2003 there were 48 democrats in the Senate. Of those 48, 22 of them voted against the war. Which is slightly less than half.

What it comes down to, your statement that just about every democratic member of congress rabidly supported the Iraq war is incorrect.
You are correct. I stand corrected.
HOUSE VOTE
82 (39.2%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.
SENATE VOTE
21 (42%) of 50 Democratic Senators voted against the resolution.
Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 - Wikipedia

War in Iraq was going to happen after George W. Bush was selected by the USSC, so it was not surprising...

Any Republican that is as old as me or older claims they didn’t support the invasion are lying and knowingly lying.

America made the grave mistake of removing Saddam because it left a power vacuum that allowed Iran to fill which has been far more dangerous and allowed China and Russia to gain better influence within Iraq.

I never accepted the mistake and the fact is America had no business invading!
Carter allowed Iran to fall...the fukkking idiot!!!!

Greg

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry all voted for the war. You’re a fool if you think it was a “Republican” war.

They were foolish enough to believe the Republicans who incessantly called for pre emptive action, lest we all die from weapons of mass destruction.

They were fools to believe Republicans, and any Democrat who believes a Republican after the Iraq war disaster is a fool and should be voted out of office.
pssst...it was Clinton's "Secret Service" at the time.....the advice was screwed up. Bush SHOULD have gone is as he did ON THE ADVICE HE WAS GIVEN!! In fact after Saddam's slaughter of his own people I fully supported taking him out and blame Clinton for not doing so before the slaughter. However, if truth be told, it was daddy Bush who stuffed up by not rooting out Saddam after Kuwait and we all know that was because the 4th wasn't allowed to transit Turkey......bloody assholes....in the matter. That WOULD have smashed Saddam's Military to atoms!!! THEN the opposition would have been the ONLY option instead of a Saddam in a position of domestic strength.

imo of course.

Greg

Although I enjoyed seeing Saddam get his ass kicked in the First Gulf War - I did not support war in Iraq. It was all based on lies, smoke and mirrors by the Bushes.

First Gulf War: Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

That fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Saddam-Glaspie Meeting

WikiLeaks, April Glaspie, and Saddam Hussein

Second Gulf War: Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

The Downing Street Memo

View attachment 481186
So Saddam was INNOCENT!!! lmao. You lying shitweasel!!! He tried to do a Vietnam Ford style but he "miscalculated".....and got his bottom spanked. It SHOULD have ended then but no: Turkey blocked the 4th.

Greg

The Iraq debacle was an obvious mistake to any observant, objective, intelligent person, not to mention illegal. All who voted for it are war criminals. One of them is now President. The Republican and Democratic parties bear responsibility.

Which means that the BIG GUY was getting bribe kick backs from someone to support the war............

Forum List

Back