Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

You realize that about 40% of the Democrats in the House and the majority of Democratic Senators voted to authorize the Iraq War as well, right?

Don't get me wrong. I don't like neocons either, but it's not like the Republicans did this on their own.

Cheney cooked the intelligence. I just couldn't believe the profound ignorance on both sides of the aisle.
Well, that should tell us how much we should trust the intelligence agencies in general. They're political entities, not fact-finding agencies. It's the way that the IRS, ATF, and DOJ have become as well.

ALL the intelligence went thru Cheney and he had failed at getting sanctions lifted on Libya, Iraq and the Stans.
I'm just saying that, with what Cheney was able to do, there's no reason to assume that other presidents/VPs haven't done similar things. They probably have just been more subtle about it.

Cheney was hired by Haliburton to use his Washington contacts to lift sanctions. He failed.

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

You realize that about 40% of the Democrats in the House and the majority of Democratic Senators voted to authorize the Iraq War as well, right?

Don't get me wrong. I don't like neocons either, but it's not like the Republicans did this on their own.

Cheney cooked the intelligence. I just couldn't believe the profound ignorance on both sides of the aisle.
Well, that should tell us how much we should trust the intelligence agencies in general. They're political entities, not fact-finding agencies. It's the way that the IRS, ATF, and DOJ have become as well.

ALL the intelligence went thru Cheney and he had failed at getting sanctions lifted on Libya, Iraq and the Stans.
I'm just saying that, with what Cheney was able to do, there's no reason to assume that other presidents/VPs haven't done similar things. They probably have just been more subtle about it.

Cheney was hired by Haliburton to use his Washington contacts to lift sanctions. He failed.
That just means that not all of the deep state is on the same side. Any system as large as ours is going to have multiple power players involved. Keeping the sanctions in place probably benefited some other business connections of a different elite circle.

I was for the war. And it was done. We destroyed their military and they were no longer a threat to anyone. We should have been done at that point. What I wasn’t for is two decades of nation building.

Just about every democratic member of congress including old Joe, rabidly supported the war in Iraq.

Joe Biden did.

I was against the War in Iraq. They had nothing to do with 9/11. We went in for bogus reasons and it has cost us thousands of US lives and trillions of dollars. It cost the Iraqis hundreds of thousands of lives - maybe millions if you include all the displaced masses, disease, factional warfare, etc. Possibly the biggest fuckup in US history.

I was against the War in Iraq. They had nothing to do with 9/11. We went in for bogus reasons and it has cost us thousands of US lives and trillions of dollars. It cost the Iraqis hundreds of thousands of lives - maybe millions if you include all the displaced masses, disease, factional warfare, etc. Possibly the biggest fuckup in US history.
It only became a fuck up when our government decided we needed to rebuild them to our liking. A job our military should never have. Send your fucking diplomats and their kids to do that. We won that war handily. All of our troops should have left and prepared for the next time we need to kick someone’s ass.

It only became a fuck up when our government decided we needed to rebuild them to our liking. A job our military should never have. Send your fucking diplomats and their kids to do that. We won that war handily. All of our troops should have left and prepared for the next time we need to kick someone’s ass.
We couldn't leave. The republicans wouldn't have any of that democrat cutting and running.

There should be a statue made of former Senator Lincoln Chafee, R-RI., the only Republican Senator with balls, a conscience, and intelligence.

It was the reason I disassociated myself from the Republican party. I made no secret of it then, I make no secret of it now.

We couldn't leave. The republicans wouldn't have any of that democrat cutting and running.
Cut and run from what? A decisive victory?

Cut and run from what? A decisive victory?
More like the mother of all tar babies.

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry all voted for the war. You’re a fool if you think it was a “Republican” war.

War in Iraq was going to happen after George W. Bush was selected by the USSC, so it was not surprising...

Any Republican that is as old as me or older claims they didn’t support the invasion are lying and knowingly lying.

America made the grave mistake of removing Saddam because it left a power vacuum that allowed Iran to fill which has been far more dangerous and allowed China and Russia to gain better influence within Iraq.

I never accepted the mistake and the fact is America had no business invading!
Biden was all for it...remember him, war lover Joe

War in Iraq was going to happen after George W. Bush was selected by the USSC, so it was not surprising...

Any Republican that is as old as me or older claims they didn’t support the invasion are lying and knowingly lying.

America made the grave mistake of removing Saddam because it left a power vacuum that allowed Iran to fill which has been far more dangerous and allowed China and Russia to gain better influence within Iraq.

I never accepted the mistake and the fact is America had no business invading!
Biden was all for it...remember him, war lover Joe

Noticed something about the right and left they mention the other side thinking it will excuse their side for their stupidity.

Biden and Clinton voted in support, so let me ask you do you truly believe I have forgiven or forgotten their vote?

Answer is no but it does not excuse the right that now pretends to be against the invasion when they were all for it and calling anyone that disagreed with them terrorists...

I supported it and kept saying that invading would be so evil that BUSH and CHENEY had to have a legitimate reason which they weren't sharing us ---------but I was wrong. I think like the dems--they took bribes to start another stupid war in the ME. It's all wrong, all immoral, and all treasonous.

Bruh... you seem a little tense. Erryting gone be airree...

From the very beginning. I remember being told I hated America, didn't support the troops, wanted another 9/11, and we had to fight them over there or it would be here instead. What a sad waste of our blood and treasury its been. Nowadays you can hardly find a person that claims they supported it even though countless folks did.

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too

They voted to give GW the deciding power to show Saddam we had the resolve, but they al urged him to go through the UN and live up to his promise to allow the inspectors to complete their mission and to go back to the for a final UN authorization. He lied and invaded anyway.

Forum List

Back