Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Such fantastic bullshit you can pull out if your as you bumbling idiot.

He judged it you bleeping moron:

President Bush Admits Iraq Had No WMDs and 'Nothing' to Do With 9/11
STORYAUGUST 22, 2006

the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction.

Sure. He judged it. He has a right to do that. You cite him because he, in this case agrees with you.

Struth DISAGREES.

He is technically correct.

That you cannot admit that, nor respect it, is a flaw with you.

Fully empowered ????? You are a moron posting such nonsense.

Are you vaccinated?

Wow. You are really desperate to distract from how badly you are losing.

TWO WORDS, and I can change you from a pathetic hate mongering troll, into a real advocate for Peace.

You could really contribute to pushing back against the next possible war.

But, you don't care. Because you are not really anti-war. You are just anti-American.

I don't really care if he stopped or not. I care that he played brinksmanship games for over a decade and looked to be planning to play it for the rest of his life.

You don’t care that SH’s threat risk to our national security was reduced to nothing when he stopped poking the bear and was cooperating with the 1441 inspections on W’s request and terns.

I know you don’t care. You don’t care that W’s invasion and incompetent occupation caused half a million Iraqis to die.

YES you don’t care. That’s the point. You don’t care. And you wonder why normal people would understand that you are warmongering racist and religious bigot.

He is technically correct.

That you cannot admit that,

I said he is technically correct. So you are a liar.

When he says more than the technically correct observation that WMD was found at that point he is lying.

You won’t respond to the point.

With you it’s the points you avoid and run from that proves you are a liar a moron and a racist religious bigot who could care less that a very bad decision obviously based on lies caused half a million Iraqis to die when they were no threat to the US or the region.

You don’t care that SH’s threat risk to our national security was reduced to nothing when he stopped poking the bear and was cooperating with the 1441 inspections on W’s request and terns.

I know you don’t care. You don’t care that W’s invasion and incompetent occupation caused half a million Iraqis to die.

YES you don’t care. That’s the point. You don’t care. And you wonder why normal people would understand that you are warmongering racist and religious bigot.

MMmm, funny how you ADDED shit to the statement, AND then based on teh shit you added, then launched new attacks on me.

Pretty standard for you.

I said he is technically correct. So you are a liar.

When he says more than the technically correct observation that WMD was found at that point he is lying.

You won’t respond to the point.

With you it’s the points you avoid and run from that proves you are a liar a moron and a racist religious bigot who could care less that a very bad decision obviously based on lies caused half a million Iraqis to die when they were no threat to the US or the region.

Sorry, when you bury your points, under mounds of partisan bullshit, sometimes i miss them.

You could stop doing that. But, the partisan bullshit is the point of this for you, so you won't.

TWO WORDS, and I can change you

You are not a man of peace. You cannot teach peace. You just admitted that SH stopped poking the bear after 1441 was being enforced.

At the time you had several months to make a risk assessment to our national security as it become obvious to the majority of Americans that the peaceful inspectors was the way to eliminate the threat of WMD from SH’s hands.

But as you say you didn’t care about threat and don’t care now.

You prefer war to peace.

I don't really care if he stopped or not.

if you don’t care if SH stopped ir not it’s not an assumption that you don’t care about what was going on concurrent when he stopped.

funny how you ADDED shit to the statement,

Does that mean that you care that SH’s threat risk to our national security was reduced to nothing when he stopped poking the bear and was cooperating with the 1441 inspections?

Explain your latest piss and moan about format.

You are not a man of peace. You cannot teach peace. You just admitted that SH stopped poking the bear after 1441 was being enforced.

At the time you had several months to make a risk assessment to our national security as it become obvious to the majority of Americans that the peaceful inspectors was the way to eliminate the threat of WMD from SH’s hands.

But as you say you didn’t care about threat and don’t care now.

You prefer war to peace.

You are confused on so many levels. Your questions are not really questions, so when I answer them, you fail to get the real information contained there in.

Your attack on me, is just a distraction from the FACT that you want to avoid my TWO WORDS, because you fear them.

You fear that I might be able to point out how you could be more effective.

Because, you don't want to be effective. You just want to spread hate and division.

if you don’t care if SH stopped ir not it’s not an assumption that you don’t care about what was going on concurrent when he stopped.

Does that mean that you care that SH’s threat risk to our national security was reduced to nothing when he stopped poking the bear and was cooperating with the 1441 inspections?

Explain your latest piss and moan about format.

Do you recall what was the goal that I concluded was a valid reason for war? Hint: It had nothing to do with these details that you love to wallow in, like a pig in shit.

Do you recall what was the goal that I concluded was a valid reason for war?

Your conclusion was never a valid reason to start a war. The public was led to believe that SH in possession of WMD was such a potential threat that either the dictator had to be disarmed peacefully or be removed by military force. The facts are and were clear at that time that Iraq was being disarmed more peacefully than ever, but W could not allow that to happen so he decided to disarm Iraq violently.

And all that violence turned out to be unnecessary.

There was no push by the warmongering elites in the Administration from W on down to try to convince the public that nation building a democracy in IRAQ was an objective that could be justified outside the actual threat that removing: separating WMD from SH would cure.

Your delusion that there was a push to build a democracy justification on a par with eliminating a real potential threat is great fun to watch. You are a fool
If you think you’ve success manufactured a justification after the fact because it never was proposed before the fact and there were no WMD being hidden from inspectors in IRAQ When W invaded.

Last edited:
Your conclusion was never a valid reason to start a war. ....

I didn't ask you if you agreed with it. I asked you if you remembered what it was.

Dude. Seriously. It is impossible to have a real conversation with you. I was trying to make a point, and you just went off on a tangent.

If you didn't remember, just fucking admit it and ask.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You were making a point. My point was to address it. Now, your point, is just gone. And you don't seem to care about that.

So, was everything you were saying before just shit? It seems that way. You made NO effort to keep the discussion on track. Indeed, you made effort to make sure to bury your own point.

You just around so much and the only thing consistent, is that you are constantly spewing anti-American hate and division onto the screen.

Why do you prefer war over peace. There is no excuse if you thought at the time that Iraq was not cooperating with the 1441 inspectors.

I prefer peace over war. That you think otherwise, is just you being stupid.

Seriously. I mean, all this talk and you didn't catch that? You have no ability to discern the internal world of others.

You really need to ask more questions and really, REALLY, work on actually LISTENING TO THE ANSWERS,

instead of being a troll.

There was no push by the warmongering elites in the Administration from W on down to try to convince the public that nation building a democracy in IRAQ was an objective that could be justified

I didn't ask you if you agreed with it. I asked you if you remembered what it was.

My point was the only true point to be made about the ‘other’ or your ‘personal’ justification for getting half a million Iraqis killed is that it is not a disagreement. Your personal justification for the war is not valid. The nation building argument for war was not an argument to justify starting a war in the middle of ongoing peaceful inspections.

It was a condition of necessity and obligation of an invading army that tears down the regime in power of the invaded nation. The invasion was based on separating a high risk dictatorship from its possession of WMD and ONLY that.

There was no other argument for war. Nation Building was an obligation that had to be met by the invading army only because regime change was falsely determined by W as the ONLY way to disarm IRAQ of suspected lethal WMD stockpiles ongoing production capability.

And W fucked up that obligation as well.

There are the facts. There is no disagreement. You live in a make believe world.

Its no wonder you are a Trump devotee.

Are you an unvaccinated Trump supporter?

why won’t you. healthy kids are dying of COVID more often now? Do you care?

Last edited:
Not, do you believe that all differences of opinion means that someone is lying?

No. I believe that a Liar such as yourself will always try to justify their lies by calling it a difference of opinion. That’s why we must seek out and I always try to stick to the facts.

It would have been finished when they found the wmds, or documentation that they were destroyed.

Why do you limit the inspections process to only those two outcomes.

The step following verification of compliance was to set up long term monitoring. So you are wrong. There was no “Finish” to the disarming process after determining there were no ACTIVE WMD manufacturing and stockpiling activities going on so that sanctions could be lifted.

I prefer peace over war.

I’m sure you do. I’m guessing you consider yourself so much more important and valuable than the people of Iraq that you preferred they get some boot up the ass war and you get to keep you couch potato peace.

They could have had peace and learn their dictatorship didn't have the WMD that W sent the military to find. And they found none.

Forum List

Back