Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
why did you call it an “unstated premise”

HELP US OUT. put my premise in a statement.

Because it took weeks before you admitted it, but your entire position is based on it.

Your unstated premise:

My enemies the White Evangelicals bloodthirsty warmongers that supported Bush and later Trump, have a lower standard for war against brown Muslim people, BECAUSE THEY ARE BROWN AND MUSLIM.

You are of course, utterly unable to support this premise, but you stand by it, and use it as an excuse to be an asshole to people.

Your unstated premised e:

My enemies the White Evangelicals bloodthirsty warmongers that supported Bush and later Trump, have a lower standard for war against brown Muslim people, BECAUSE THEY ARE BROWN AND MUSLIM.

Nope! You are lying. White Evangelicals are bloodthirsty warmongers when they support killing half a million Iraqis who were not a threat to them when 200 inspectors were on the ground disarming Iraq peacefully. And that is why you are a bloodthirsty warmonger too. its simple. You need not make anything up.

So Iraq stole everything including lives from the Kuwaitis. You don't find that reaction (if true) to be a bit excessive?
Was Israel SA and the US also stealing from Iraq?

Saudi Arabia , Israel and the US weren't stealing frm Iraq. What are you talking about? The oil business hates a war zone.

Oh please, allow me:
You believe muslims of any race or nationality should murder, rape, torture, deceive, et cetera any they deem to be "infidels"(including those of other muslim cults) but especially innocent defenseless women and children because they are less likely to attempt to defend themselves (and muslims tend to be cowards). And that doing so will earn them a place in the muslim version of heaven where they can spend all their time defiling unwilling children.
Nailed it, didn't I?

OK.. I get it. You are really ignorant and hateful.

Saudi Arabia , Israel and the US weren't stealing frm Iraq. What are you talking about? The oil business hates a war zone.
If was about the theft of oil why wage war on SA, Israel, and the US? Does a theft of oil justify the theft of a Nation or attacks on Nations that were no part of the theft? Was the oil thief actually Kuwait or Iraq? Much of the world did and does consider the charge of oil theft to have been an excuse rather than a reason. Invasion and occupation are not oil business.

NoPe! you are a liar. I Supported W sending troops into Afghanistan and supported whole heartedly every MUSLIN terrorist we killed. It was related to the war on al Qaeda type terror. Iraq was not.
Right. And those couldn't possibly be the words of a muslim terrorist attempting to deceive.

Nope! You are lying. White Evangelicals are bloodthirsty warmongers when they support killing half a million Iraqis who were not a threat to them when 200 inspectors were on the ground disarming Iraq peacefully. And that is why you are a bloodthirsty warmonger too. its simple. You need not make anything up.

But, that is based on your premise, that they have a lower standard for war, against brown Muslims. Which you cannot support, at all.

AND, don't pretend to give a fuck about the "half a million Iraqis".

Your repeated dismissal of deaths, that you cannot use to smear your enemies, shows that you really don't care about deaths, except when you can use them to smear your enemies.

My point stands. THis is just about spreading hate and bigotry against White Evangelicals.

If you really cared about those that died in the war, you would focus more on less divisive ways of addressing this issue.

Nothing constructive can come from your current style of mudslinging.

But, that is based on your premise, that they have a lower standard for war, against brown Muslims.

It is not a premise you moron. It is a fact. They actually had a lower standard for war against dark-skinned Muslims than most Americans and most Christians who had a higher standard for engaging in preemptive war that got half a million Muslims killed for no reason of keeping the peace or national security.

It is a FACT that the higher standard of war that I am talking about is the standard of going through the UN and exhausting all peaceful means prior to starting the war in Iraq. It is the standard of listening to our allies France and GERMANY and also the Arab and Persian neighbors in the region and having a broad coalition before initiating combat.

There were two standards for supporting or not supporting Blitzkrieg Shock and Awe. Yours is a lower standard mine is a higher standard as explained factually above.

Grab some bench - sit down while you bitch and moan about format.

It is not a premise you moron. It is a fact. They actually had a lower standard for war against dark-skinned Muslims than most Americans and most Christians who had a higher standard for engaging in preemptive war that got half a million Muslims killed for no reason of keeping the peace or national security.

It is a FACT that the higher standard of war that I am talking about is the standard of going through the UN and exhausting all peaceful means prior to starting the war in Iraq. It is the standard of listening to our allies France and GERMANY and also the Arab and Persian neighbors in the region and having a broad coalition before initiating combat.

There were two standards for supporting or not supporting Blitzkrieg Shock and Awe. Yours is a lower standard mine is a higher standard as explained factually above.

Grab some bench - sit down while you bitch and moan about format.

Dude. DROP THE DRAMA.

You care LESS THAN I DO, about the dead iraqis.

I at least, am not milking their deaths for slimy partisan advantage.

My point stands. Your premise, is unsupported, yet you stand by it.

That you keep "forgetting" the bit about "because htey are brown muslims", I'm not sure what you think you are doing there, and I don't care.

You are being very, very dishonest, maybe increasingly so, as I strip away the layers of bullshit and get to what this is all about for you.

You care LESS THAN I DO, about the dead iraqis.

You are a liar. Your actions speak louder than your phony words. You supported the
Invasion that caused their death, and mist unusual about you, the WMD resolution was not a threat concern for you. You killed ‘em to conduct the PNAC experiment for nation building. You don’t care about how many you killed in that experiment and you want credit for what you did for the survivors.

You are a liar. Your actions speak louder than your phony words. You supported the
Invasion that caused their death, and mist unusual about you, the WMD resolution was not a threat concern for you. You killed ‘em to conduct the PNAC experiment for nation building. You don’t care about how many you killed in that experiment and you want credit for what you did for the survivors.

Yes, I supported the war, and hoped for an easy transition and as low of collateral damage as possible. I did care about the human cost and considered it seriously.

YOU, are USING their deaths, for partisan advantage, while showing a complete lack of concern for any deaths that you can't use to smear your enemies. You don't care about their lives, or deaths, except how you can use them.

You are defiling their graves with your behavior.

It is kind of disgusting.

AND, too early for "credit". We don't know if the plan will work in the long run yet, or not. It might have been all for nothing.

Oh please, allow me:
You believe muslims of any race or nationality should murder, rape, torture, deceive, et cetera any they deem to be "infidels"(including those of other muslim cults) but especially innocent defenseless women and children because they are less likely to attempt to defend themselves (and muslims tend to be cowards). And that doing so will earn them a place in the muslim version of heaven where they can spend all their time defiling unwilling children.
Nailed it, didn't I?

Nailed what you Islamophobic moron? I don’t believe what you may have heard from white nationalistic evangelical Christian preachers either.

That you keep "forgetting" the bit about "because htey are brown muslims", I'm not sure what you think you are doing there, and I don't care.

This is a common belief among those being indifferent to half a million Iraqi deaths that were unnecessarily caused by your beloved experiment to nation build Iraq.

*** “A good Muslim,” our head pastor, Marcus Warner, intoned that Sunday morning, “should want to kill Christians and Jews.” He insisted that this was the only conclusion possible from a serious reading of the Quran. *** America's Islamophobia Is Forged at the Pulpit

Yes, I supported the war, and hoped for an easy transition and as low of collateral damage as possible. I did care about the human cost and considered it seriously.

That is precisely the lower standard for supporting a war you used when our leaders in the White House did not exhaust every last peaceful means to avoid war and avoid any ‘collateral damage’ that separates you and me.

And you support that lower standard to this day when it was brown skinned people of the Muslim faith that you convert to ‘collateral damage’ instead of recognizing them as viable human beings that deserved the right to live their lives without a predominantly Christian nation with unprecedented military capability bombing and invading them for their own good.

You display your lack of morality and basic human decency with every one of your posts. And that’s not limited to this thread. You have a track record.

Part of the reason the black American community was hit hard by the global pandemic was they make up a large part of the workforce that was essential and had jobs where telework was not an option. So when vaccines became available it should be a simple decision to do whatever we can to protect all essential workers.

Have you been vaccinated yet?

Do you understand that not getting vaccinated gives the Delta variant more opportunity to survive and in that survival a new variant could emerge that can overcome the vaccines and here we go again?

An Alabama doctor explains how stupid the unvaccinated are:

*** "I'm admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID,"

Dr. Brytney Cobia wrote in a Facebook post on Sunday. "One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late.***

Last edited:
Many of the insurgents were not the "other side", they were outsiders who decided to come to Iraq to wage war.

And what made outsiders including al-Qaeda decide to come into Iraq?

The presence of people they hate, Christians.

There were ancient Christians living well in Iraq without harm for 2000 until you wanted W to take SH out and you didn’t care if W had a plan and resources ready to protect them.

Their deaths and expulsion from their ancient homeland are on you too. Its another reason to condemn the multitude of W’s mistakes but you don’t. You got your nation building and IRAQ’s oil didn’t pay for it as the White House warmongers predicted.

Last edited:
That is precisely the lower standard for supporting a war you used when our leaders in the White House did not exhaust every last peaceful means to avoid war and avoid any ‘collateral damage’ that separates you and me.

YOu are not making any sense, drama queen.

YOu said, I didn't care and a lot of other shit. I pointed out that you were wrong.

You want to address my points, instead of just reasserting your position and spouting some more hysterical drama queen shit?

There were ancient Christians living well in Iraq without harm for 2000 until you wanted W to take SH out and you didn’t care if W had a plan and resources ready to protect them.

Their deaths and expulsion from their ancient homeland are on you too. Its another reason to condemn the multitude of W’s mistakes but you don’t. You got your nation building and IRAQ’s oil didn’t pay for it as the White House warmongers predicted.

Where do you get off on stating what I did or did not care about?

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

Let me try it.

YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO...

You know, I just can't do it. I can't just make up shit, accuse you of it, and then hold you responsible for some shit I just made up.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

Where do you get off on stating what I did or did not care about?

You don’t care that W invaded Iraq to bring down the Government that protected the ancient Christians living in a Muslim land for two thousand years and didn’t have a plan to protect them once SH was given. That is a fact that you don’t condemn W for that egregious neglect and miscalculation. I don’t hear you criticizing W for that so the fact is you do not care at all about the plight of Iraq’s ancient Christians and the half a million dead Iraqis that W’s incompetence caused. You just don’t. Its more important to you to keep your nose up a former Republican’s ass.

You don’t care that W invaded Iraq to bring down the Government that protected the ancient Christians living in a Muslim land for two thousand years and didn’t have a plan to protect them once SH was given. That is a fact that you don’t condemn W for that egregious neglect and miscalculation. I don’t hear you criticizing W for that so the fact is you do not care at all about the plight of Iraq’s ancient Christians and the half a million dead Iraqis that W’s incompetence caused. You just don’t. Its more important to you to keep your nose up a former Republican’s ass.

I'm not wallowing in pretend concern about events of over a decade ago, in order to have an excuse to be an drama queen and call people names like an ass.

That is all you can take from that. If you want more about that, ask me questions, don't make up shit in your head, like an ass.

Forum List

Back