Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you seem to be very afraid.
not at all. both Palin and Bachmann are bat shit crazy...... Palin cost McCain the election plain and simple. she wasnt ready for the national stage back then, and she still isnt ready.

"Polls are for strippers and cross-country skiers" –Sarah Palin, speaking at a Tea Party rally in Iowa, Sept. 3, 2011

"[Paul Revere] did warn the British. And in a shout-out, gotcha-type of question that was asked of me, I answered candidly. And I know my American history." --Sarah Palin, defending her botched Paul Revere history lesson

"I love that smell of the emissions!" --Sarah Palin, at a motorcycle rally in Washington, D.C., where she rode in on a Harley, May 29, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn't it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate." --a Tweet by Sarah Palin, which she quickly removed after being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," July 18, 2010

this may be the only good thing she has done.... although i bet now she would be against it.
Over the opposition of oil companies, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and Alaska’s Legislature last year approved a major increase in taxes on the oil industry — a step that has generated stunning new wealth for the state as oil prices soared.
At a time when Americans are feeling the pinch at the gasoline pump and oil companies are racking up record profits, Alaska’s choice foreshadows one of the sharpest debates in the upcoming presidential election.
Democrat Barack Obama supports a national windfall-profits tax, while Republican John McCain opposes it.
Alaska collected an estimated $6 billion from the new tax during the fiscal year that ended June 30, according to the Alaska Oil and Gas Association. That helped push the state’s total oil revenue — from new and existing taxes, as well as royalties — to more than $10 billion, double the amount received last year.
Local News | Windfall tax lets Alaska rake in billions from Big Oil | Seattle Times Newspaper

shakespeare created new words all the time, just like governor palin.

and she can field dress a moose, unlike shakespeare.

so palin is better than shakespeare.

qed
Shakespeare was also a writer, not a politician. comparison fail

Palin is neither strong or beautiful

not at all. both Palin and Bachmann are bat shit crazy...... Palin cost McCain the election plain and simple. she wasnt ready for the national stage back then, and she still isnt ready.

"Polls are for strippers and cross-country skiers" –Sarah Palin, speaking at a Tea Party rally in Iowa, Sept. 3, 2011

"[Paul Revere] did warn the British. And in a shout-out, gotcha-type of question that was asked of me, I answered candidly. And I know my American history." --Sarah Palin, defending her botched Paul Revere history lesson

"I love that smell of the emissions!" --Sarah Palin, at a motorcycle rally in Washington, D.C., where she rode in on a Harley, May 29, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn't it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate." --a Tweet by Sarah Palin, which she quickly removed after being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," July 18, 2010

this may be the only good thing she has done.... although i bet now she would be against it. Over the opposition of oil companies, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and Alaska’s Legislature last year approved a major increase in taxes on the oil industry — a step that has generated stunning new wealth for the state as oil prices soared.
At a time when Americans are feeling the pinch at the gasoline pump and oil companies are racking up record profits, Alaska’s choice foreshadows one of the sharpest debates in the upcoming presidential election.
Democrat Barack Obama supports a national windfall-profits tax, while Republican John McCain opposes it.
Alaska collected an estimated $6 billion from the new tax during the fiscal year that ended June 30, according to the Alaska Oil and Gas Association. That helped push the state’s total oil revenue — from new and existing taxes, as well as royalties — to more than $10 billion, double the amount received last year.
Local News | Windfall tax lets Alaska rake in billions from Big Oil | Seattle Times Newspaper

although you bet now she would be against it..
So why do you bet that?
Palin did a lot of good things for Alaska, not that any of you would care..then you couldn't run her down as being BATSHIT CRAZY..

this may be the only good thing she has done.... although i bet now she would be against it.
Over the opposition of oil companies, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and Alaska’s Legislature last year approved a major increase in taxes on the oil industry — a step that has generated stunning new wealth for the state as oil prices soared.

shakespeare created new words all the time, just like governor palin.

and she can field dress a moose, unlike shakespeare.

so palin is better than shakespeare.

qed
Shakespeare was also a writer, not a politician. comparison fail

but sara is a writer, too. and an american patriot.

take that shakespeare.

this may be the only good thing she has done.... although i bet now she would be against it. Over the opposition of oil companies, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and Alaska’s Legislature last year approved a major increase in taxes on the oil industry — a step that has generated stunning new wealth for the state as oil prices soared.

So why do you bet that?
Palin did a lot of good things for Alaska, not that any of you would care..then you couldn't run her down as being BATSHIT CRAZY..

She did but Alaskan politics is unlike any other state.
She started the largest entitlement program in Alaskan history.
The moocher class loves free checks from the government and she was a big hit with that program.

"they are our neighbors, you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska" was what Palin stated.
Verbatim.
Just as stupid. How does that make her smart in any way on Russian policy?
Seeing the land somehow makes her an expert on Russian policy?
LOL, why do you folks want to cover for this boob?

YOU CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM LAND IN ALASKA.

And the very fact of their close proximity, their continual interaction resulting from the proximity and their shared use of fishing waters, the fact that more Russian students attend the university in Alaska than any other state, and the fact that people move back and forth across the borders made her at least covnersant in foreign policies.

Because RUSSIA IS FOREIGN.

Get it? Huh? Hello?

"they are our neighbors, you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska" was what Palin stated.
Verbatim.

And the very fact of their close proximity, their continual interaction resulting from the proximity and their shared use of fishing waters, the fact that more Russian students attend the university in Alaska than any other state, and the fact that people move back and forth across the borders made her at least covnersant in foreign policies.

Get it? Huh? Hello?

I got it that when she said it she had no other answer for Gibson.
WTF do Russian students have to do with Russian foreign policy?
And why the hell were there that many Russian students in their university?
She allowed that and you liked it?

This is what's known as being "purposely obtuse" folks.

You aren't really as stupid as you pretend to be, you're just trying to hide the fact that she was 100 percent correct in her response, and yes, interaction with Russia does constitutes foreign policy experience, if you are the governor.

This is what's known as being "purposely obtuse" folks.

You aren't really as stupid as you pretend to be, you're just trying to hide the fact that she was 100 percent correct in her response, and yes, interaction with Russia does constitutes foreign policy experience, if you are the governor.

Never said anything she did was incorrect.
She offered nothing relevant to the question. She didn't elaborate as much as you did!
Because she did not know her subject matter and was extremely nervous.
Quitters are like that.

it is all just jealousy. the libruls can't handle strong beautiful conservative women.

and if you are honest, you will agree with me.

I'm honest and I disagree with you completely. Anne Coulter is not treated the way Palin or Bachmann are, because she's intelligent and doesn't say really colossally stupid BS. Same with Laura Ingraham or Elizabeth Hasselbeck. All of them may make some pretty wild claims and spin but they don't just go off the deep end and claim that the Founding Fathers fought to end slavery or that North Korea was our ally.

dude, surely this was all taken out of context by the drive-by media.

and, obama uses a teleprompter.

Dude, obviously you didn't pay much attention as it was happening in real time. Palin is a great marketer and charismatic public speaker and performer but she is absolutely clueless on foreign policy, macro-economics and so on. This doesn't make her a bad person, it just makes her ignorant of the things a POTUS would absolutely have to be intimately familiar with.
Bachmann not only said those things, she tried defending them for weeks until her completely ignorant whackjobbery blew up in her face. Then take a wild guess what she did? I'll give you a hint: The phrase "Liberal Media" was used...

And Obama uses a teleprompter? OMG!!!! But he didn't at the plant in Michigan! Or the one in SC. So he uses them in some speeches and not in others. Oh and btw, guess who else has used a teleprompter extensively? Romney. Gingrich. Santorum. Which would bring to mind the phrase: So what?
This doesn't mean Obama is a good president, it simply means that this "teleprompter" BS is just whackjobbery fed to the masses.

"For three years now the left, the media and even some in the Republican Party have been pushing the meme that Governor Palin doesn’t read and that she said that she can see Russia from her house. Every time a reporter or commentator wants to push the “Palin is stupid” narrative it is those two memes that are recycled. And while every normal person with a grain of brains knows that those claims are ridiculous those narratives are pushed again and again and again "

The Untold Story Behind Palin Using Russia’s Proximity To Alaska As Foreign Policy Experience | Palin4America

"Governor Palin never said she could see Russia from her house, she never said SHE could see Russia from Alaska, she also never said that Alaska’s proximity to Russia adds to her foreign policy credentials. All she said is that it is possible to see Russia from Alaska and only to answer a question Charlie Gibson pressed her on. A string of questions that were ABOUT Alaska’s proximity to Russia. But, even then, she didn’t use it as part of her foreign policy credentials. She elaborated on what Mr Gibson himself suggested, that the fact that Russia as Alaska’s neighbor gives her a unique understanding of that country’s activities."

So why do you bet that?

She did but Alaskan politics is unlike any other state.
She started the largest entitlement program in Alaskan history.
The moocher class loves free checks from the government and she was a big hit with that program.

the Permanent fund was started WAY BEFORE Palin. And what is wrong with sharing the profits from the states natural resource with the people who live there?

-------------------

The Alaska Permanent Fund is a constitutionally established permanent fund, managed by a semi-independent corporation, established by Alaska in 1976, primarily by the efforts of then Governor Jay Hammond. Shortly after the oil from Alaska’s North Slope began flowing to market through the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System, the Permanent Fund was created by an amendment to the Alaska Constitution

the rest for all of you who are absolutely Clueless about the state of Alaska

Alaska Permanent Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palin is neither strong or beautiful

I beg to differ with you. Palin brought votes to McCain. I doubt he would have received more than 25 million votes if he hadn't brought Palin on board... he's that much of an asshole.

Immie

PS Maybe a little bit of hyperbole used in my numbers, but I doubt it would have been more than 25,000,100. :D

"For three years now the left, the media and even some in the Republican Party have been pushing the meme that Governor Palin doesn’t read and that she said that she can see Russia from her house. Every time a reporter or commentator wants to push the “Palin is stupid” narrative it is those two memes that are recycled. And while every normal person with a grain of brains knows that those claims are ridiculous those narratives are pushed again and again and again "

The Untold Story Behind Palin Using Russia’s Proximity To Alaska As Foreign Policy Experience | Palin4America

"Governor Palin never said she could see Russia from her house, she never said SHE could see Russia from Alaska, she also never said that Alaska’s proximity to Russia adds to her foreign policy credentials. All she said is that it is possible to see Russia from Alaska and only to answer a question Charlie Gibson pressed her on. A string of questions that were ABOUT Alaska’s proximity to Russia. But, even then, she didn’t use it as part of her foreign policy credentials. She elaborated on what Mr Gibson himself suggested, that the fact that Russia as Alaska’s neighbor gives her a unique understanding of that country’s activities."
Palin is stupid. just read here (if you can)

Palinisms - Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes Gaffes and Lies

always remember dont retreat, reload!

she also likes to lie a lot

Palin lied when she claimed in her convention speech that an oil gas pipeline "began" under her guidance; in fact, the pipeline was years from breaking ground, if at all.

Palin lied when she told Charlie Gibson that she does not pass judgment on gay people; in fact, she opposes all rights between gay spouses and belongs to a church that promotes conversion therapy.

Palin lied when she denied having said that humans do not contribute to climate change; in fact, she had previously proclaimed that human activity was not to blame.

Palin lied when she claimed that Alaska produces 20 percent of the country's domestic energy supply; in fact, the actual figures, based on any interpretation of her words, are much, much lower.

Palin lied when she told voters she improvised her convention speech when her teleprompter stopped working properly; in fact, all reports showed that the machine had functioned perfectly and that her speech had closely followed the script.

Palin lied when she recalled asking her daughters to vote on whether she should accept the VP offer; in fact, her story contradicts details given by her husband, the McCain campaign, and even Palin herself. (She later added another version.)

The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin: A Summary Before The Next Round - The Daily Dish - The Atlantic

whatever, the way Palin was treated was not right by ANY measure.

If that is true, then the way that Obama was treated and is still treated is not right by ANY measure. But that's politics. If we want to take women politicians seriously, they have to be able to take it like the "big boys". If not, they will not be taken seriously by us....or by the world.

Please show me where Obama's children were used as a weapon to bludgeon him with, and we will agree that that wasn't right. Show me where he was called a whore? Oh , it didn't happen?

Don't forget the male equivalent of a whore, slut or ****.

Palin lied when she claimed in her convention speech that an oil gas pipeline "began" under her guidance; in fact, the pipeline was years from breaking ground, if at all.

Palin lied when she told Charlie Gibson that she does not pass judgment on gay people; in fact, she opposes all rights between gay spouses and belongs to a church that promotes conversion therapy.

Palin lied when she denied having said that humans do not contribute to climate change; in fact, she had previously proclaimed that human activity was not to blame.

Palin lied when she claimed that Alaska produces 20 percent of the country's domestic energy supply; in fact, the actual figures, based on any interpretation of her words, are much, much lower.

Palin lied when she told voters she improvised her convention speech when her teleprompter stopped working properly; in fact, all reports showed that the machine had functioned perfectly and that her speech had closely followed the script.

Palin lied when she recalled asking her daughters to vote on whether she should accept the VP offer; in fact, her story contradicts details given by her husband, the McCain campaign, and even Palin herself. (She later added another version.)

The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin: A Summary Before The Next Round - The Daily Dish - The Atlantic

yeah yeah, Palin is stupid...and you are so bright you post shit from a site called, the daily dish and expect us to take you serious....:badgrin:

Last edited:
Verbatim.

Get it? Huh? Hello?

So...seeing Russia from Alaska makes one a foreign policy expert.....who knew?

It's not just that he thinks they're beneath him (which he believes of everybody). It's that he doesn't believe in freedom of the press to begin with. Yes he scorns them, he scorns everybody. But what is frightening is that he thinks he has the right to shut them down.

I heard on the radio, some time last year, they spoke with some college classmates of Obama's. They described him as someone who thinks he knows best, and someone who pontificates. That's why he treats people that way and why he wants the government, (or at least his administration) to have so much say so. He thinks he knows best.
Why do you think that now in some schools, little kids are getting their lunch taken away(the one that their mom packed for them) and being given school lunches instead(and the parents charged for them.)
I don't remember the school, but this happened to a little girl. Her mom sent her to school with a ham and cheese sandwich, juice and a banana for lunch. This lunch was taken from her and she was then given the school lunch which consisted of chicken nuggets and vegetables. Since when are chicken nuggets healthy? She would have been better off eating her ham and cheese.

yeah yeah, Palin is stupid...and you are so bright you post shit from a site called, the daily dish and expect us to take you serious....:badgrin:
actually the post is from the Atlantic there smart guy... nice fail

The Atlantic is an American magazine founded (as The Atlantic Monthly) in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1857. It was created as a literary and cultural commentary magazine. It quickly achieved a national reputation, which it held for more than a century. It was important for recognizing and publishing new writers and poets, and encouraging major careers. It published leading writers' commentary on abolition, education, and other major issues in contemporary political affairs.
After financial hardship and a series of ownership changes, the format changed to a general editorial magazine. Focusing on "foreign affairs, politics, and the economy [as well as] cultural trends," it is primarily aimed at a target audience of "thought leaders."During the late 20th and early 21st century, the Atlantic has primarily functioned as a moderate to politically conservative counterweight to the more liberal The New Yorker magazine, and has relocated from its traditional home in Boston to Washington, D.C.
The magazine's founders were a group of prominent writers of national reputation, who included Harriet Beecher Stowe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., John Greenleaf Whittier and James Russell Lowell. Lowell was its first editor. The editor-in-chief as of November 2009 is James Bennet. The publisher as of November 2009 is Jay Lauf, who is also a vice-president of Atlantic Media Company.

Last edited:
libtards paid to see Mrs. Palin.. now they're frothing again.. cool as shit innit?

Forum List

Back