Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And in that she was correct.

But of course you are changing the question again..my response was to the stupid meme that she said or implied "seeing Russia from Alaska makes one a foreign policy expert"....
Which she didn't do as she was quoted as doing.

She stated that Russia could be seen from Alaskan territory... (Like the Aleutians)...She would be correct.

And what does that have to do with foreign policy?
That was the question to her so what does the fact that Russia is close to them have a damn thing to do with foreign policy with Russia?
Why do you folks keep trying over and over and over to cover for the fact that Palin WAS A TERRIBLE PICK?
No matter how hard you try, YOU CAN NOT POLISH A TURD.

Because you keep lying.

She never said her experience with Russia had anything to do with foreign policy. She said, in response to a specific question, that they were neighbors. You dumb shits are the ones who insist that means she was claiming she had a background in foreign policy.

good grief you're dim.:cuckoo:

Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?
What you perceive as attacks on Palin are due to:

1. she is a political figure and as such, open to political criticism.

2. she is not ready for the national stage. She needs to study harder, get a grip on the issues and get intensive coaching in debate and speech so she won't sound so utterly stupid.

3. Palin a A woman. The Right wing of the Republican party is waging war on WOMEN as a group.

so as a woman public figure ( and Hillary took a fair amount of this too), shes open season as to misogynist remarks?

They defend this and decry Fluke and defend the anal exam of Joe the Plumber. Wurzelbacher asked a question from his driveway. This Fluke ***** did it in front of congress. Who is more of a public figure?
Screw a bunch of libtards.

There was NEVER a woman in politics that was so viciously attacked by the left wing male ego-maniacs than Sarah Palin. Even her children were targets of these vicious attacks.

However, at the same time--this is absolutely no excuse for Rush Limbaugh to act in kind.

I am a fiscal conservative woman--and Limbaugh's comments toward this young woman offended me.

I would like to take all of these male--ego maniacs--coming from both sides of the isle and beat them with a whip until they could no longer stand.
Really? The right attacked Pelosi the same way when she was speaker

There was NEVER a woman in politics that was so viciously attacked by the left wing male ego-maniacs than Sarah Palin. Even her children were targets of these vicious attacks.

However, at the same time--this is absolutely no excuse for Rush Limbaugh to act in kind.

I am a fiscal conservative woman--and Limbaugh's comments toward this young woman offended me.

I would like to take all of these male--ego maniacs--coming from both sides of the isle and beat them with a whip until they could no longer stand.

with the media's help?

with the media's help?
Andrew Breitbart thought so
Andrew Breitbart On 'Bitch' Nancy Pelosi | Janeane Garofalo Hollywood Hate Fuck | Mediaite

Politics has always been a dirty game and as evidenced by the current fanny that sits in the White House a large popularity contest also. Both parties are guilty of that.
I remember a defensive coach I had years ago. We hated him with a passion as he was an asshole, had been through 3 divorces and was a rat's ass to his own family. But he was a real leader in life, got the job done and worked his ass off doing so. Same with my high school basketball coach and the same with a coach my son had in high school. Real leaders respected by their peers.
One year when one of my sons played rec football I had a kid on his team that had an older brother with Downs Syndrome. The father nick named him Hawk. He would come to all the games and watch his brother play. After the game the boys would talk to him and let him wear their helmets and shoulder pads and play with the football with him. He had little to no coordination. One summer the father of this boy called me and wanted to know if Hawk could play some football in a younger age bracket just a few plays every game. I was on the board of directors for this league many years and of course my vote was yes if the coach of that team did not mind. Words can not describe the feeling I had seeing Hawk run out onto the field in a 7-8 year old game and line up to play rec football with all the other kids. Later in the year he would play more once he learned to not jump off sides until the ball was snapped.
Sarah Palin and her family are raising a Down Syndrome child. I have tremendous respect for her and her family and the strength that involves. I watched her interviews with Oprah Winfrey and I really like the woman.
Maybe that is a weakness in me to rally around folks like Palin and her family for this, maybe not. But I distinguish that from politics and maybe that is a weakness also, maybe not.
Again, politics can be a dirty business and in times like this sometimes we need the dirtiest asshole just like a few of the coaches I have seen in my life running and leading this country. Because I am one that firmly believes the guy who is wearing that hat now would not have lasted 5 minutes in the world that I have lived in most all my life.

Last edited:

And Janet Reno.....but they are politicians, and just like the male politicians, fair game....except for those who want to cry that women politicians should be handled with kid gloves.

she used the example of the proximity of Russia and Alaska to assert that she has foreign policy experience. thats like the mayor of san diego saying he has foreign policy experience because he is close to mexico. nice fail there oh wise one

No she didn't. At the very most she made the statement that the proximity of her state to Russia gave her as much foreign policy experience as the person to whom she was being compared... Barack Obama. Who by the way had none and it is still debatable if he has as much as she did now, three years after his taking office.

Immie

Another stretch of the truth. Obama was not mentioned in the question. She was not being compared to Obama as she was the VP running.
And she was not running against Obama. McCain was and he had 1000 times the foreign policy experience Obama did.
So why make things up?

Because the truth won't serve.

The objective is to make her out to be a ditzy chick. And they have to lie to do it.

She was asked specific questions about the proximity of Russia to Alaska, and she answered. And now the left likes to pretend she presented that as some sort of evidence that she had foreign policy...she didn't. The interviewer asked her about the proximity, and she concurred with what he said.

Nope. And nobody ever said it did.
she used the example of the proximity of Russia and Alaska to assert that she has foreign policy experience. thats like the mayor of san diego saying he has foreign policy experience because he is close to mexico. nice fail there oh wise one

No she didn't. At the very most she made the statement that the proximity of her state to Russia gave her as much foreign policy experience as the person to whom she was being compared... Barack Obama. Who by the way had none and it is still debatable if he has as much as she did now, three years after his taking office.

Immie
that was her exact reasoning she has foreign policy experience. so like i said, does the mayor of san diego have foreign policy experience for his proximity to mexico? what about the mayor of el paso? does his proximity to mexico give him foreign policy experience?

so now youre claiming the president who was in charge of 2 wars (now 1), killed bin laden, helped libya, sent guys after Kony and is negotiating with Iran and Israel, and still wanna claim he has no foreign policy experience?

Immie
that was her exact reasoning she has foreign policy experience. so like i said, does the mayor of san diego have foreign policy experience for his proximity to mexico? what about the mayor of el paso? does his proximity to mexico give him foreign policy experience?

so now youre claiming the president who was in charge of 2 wars (now 1), killed bin laden, helped libya, sent guys after Kony and is negotiating with Iran and Israel, and still wanna claim he has no foreign policy experience?

He's from Chicago...didn't that automatically give him foreign policy expertise dealing with Canada?

Immie

He had no foreign policy experience when he was elected.

And she was asked a specific question and answered it...it was NOT reaoning about her foreign policy experience. The transcripts have been provided and the point has been proven. Get the hell over it now and think up some other lying meme. This one has run its course.

Immie

That is exactly what I am saying. But then the fact that I was being facetious simply went right over your head. Not surprising in the least.

And she didn't claim foreign policy experience. She claimed to have as much as the man with whom they were trying to compare her to. That is something else that has evidently escaped your ability to understand.

Immie

Immie

That is exactly what I am saying. But then the fact that I was being facetious simply went right over your head. Not surprising in the least.

And she didn't claim foreign policy experience. She claimed to have as much as the man with whom they were trying to compare her to. That is something else that has evidently escaped your ability to understand.

Immie

thats where you are wrong, as she did claim she had foreign policy experience.
http://youtu.be/nokTjEdaUGg

Last edited:

Immie
that is where youre wrong, she did claim foreign policy experience.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nokTjEdaUGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On my way to check out your link.

Since it did not come through correctly on your post, I'm trying to repost it here.

I will return and apologize if you are correct or disagree if I disagree with you.

Palin On Foreign Policy - YouTube

Immie

Immie
that is where youre wrong, she did claim foreign policy experience.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nokTjEdaUGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On my way to check out your link.

Since it did not come through correctly on your post, I'm trying to repost it here.

I will return and apologize if you are correct or disagree if I disagree with you.

Palin On Foreign Policy - YouTube

Immie

I owe you an apology. Consider it given. In that video, she clearly says it gave her foreign policy experience.

I was wrong in what I thought she had said.

Immie

Last edited:
Why does this list not surprise me?

She was spoken of in a fair and respectful manner said:
candycorn
DontBeStupid
francoHFW
IndependntLogic
Mr Clean
Rinata
sealybobo
wjmacguffin
who says you have to be respectful to a public figure? just look at Jan Brewer when she publicly yelled at the president. look at Joe Wilson yelling "you lie" during a presidential speech.

they also have called Pelosi a bitch
GOPer Calls Pelosi C-Word On Twitter, Tells TPM It Was A Joke | TPM2012

former South Carolina Republican Party Executive Director Todd Kincannon on twitter
@ToddKincannon: &#8220;The Crabby **** from the California Coast&#8221;? #NancyPelosi
@ToddKincannon: Or how about &#8220;The Botox Bitch from Buggeryland&#8221;? That seems to work for Nancy Pelosi too.
@ToddKincannon: Would you prefer Nancy the Crooked Whore? More accurate, but also more words.

if the right wants to dish it out, they better be able to take it as well.

Forum List

Back