Did tariffs on China = the release of Covid 19 = Mail in voting = Biden presidency?

It’s not being talked about at a high level because it is not a high level concept. It is low level conspiracy theories that is used as chum for bottom feeders
“Low level concept” like moms at school board meetings in opposition to CRT and faggotry in schools?
Didn’t high level DOJ officials get involved in that?

“Low level concept” like moms at school board meetings in opposition to CRT and faggotry in schools?
Didn’t high level DOJ officials get involved in that?
No nothing like that. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Did tariffs on China = the release of Covid 19 = Mail in voting = Biden presidency?​

I'm sure in your head, your topic title of conspiracy theories somehow all makes sense.

For those of us who do not live in a bizarro alternative facts universe, you need to flesh out what in the blazes you are talking about.

I'm sure in your head, your topic title of conspiracy theories somehow all makes sense.

For those of us who do not live in a bizarro alternative facts universe, you need to flesh out what in the blazes you are talking about.
Which part are you pretending to be confused about?
In BizarroLand don’t whack-jobs believe ‘woman’ is just a concept and that a man can become a woman by proclamation?

Why isn’t this talked about on the Hill and at a high level? Or is it being talked about and we just don’t know it?
It almost seems as though this type of shit is pretty standard stuff in American government huh?

I think the world economic forum = Biden presidency.

The world economic forum is made up of the elite of the elite. Ever since Biden took office we have seen all of the world economic forum predictions and world reshaping agendas rapidly coming true in America and also being echoed in other countries at the same time. I think Biden was the linch pin needed to get everything finally together to get things started in western countries.

People like Anthony fauci and bill gates are world economic forum members and have also been critical in America at changing things how the wef wants.

Even Apple is a part of the wef and as we saw the wef say they think people should own nothing and be happy. So apple is introducing subscription to iphones.

Wef also says poor countries should be welcomed by western countries and Biden has opened up our border and let millions of poor people into America.

They don't like the industry and use climate change as a guise for all of their agendas and Biden has been hammering the American oil industry since he took office.

All of Bidens anti American agendas are never really covered by the msm because a lot of the msm is controlled by the wef wealthiest members because they own most of the msm.

World economic forum also is pushing esg scores which a quick Google search will show you how utterly evil it is and how corporations utilize it to reshape society and our products.

I honestly believe the world economic forum pulled all of the strings to get a puppet in office they can buy off and use to push their agendas at the great reset.

In BizarroLand don’t whack-jobs believe ‘woman’ is just a concept and that a man can become a woman by proclamation?
Where in the world do you get this false crap from?!

I know you think your dissing the left with these statements but you’re really just displaying your ignorance

It’s not being talked about at a high level because it is not a high level concept. It is low level conspiracy theories that is used as chum for bottom feeders
The Covid/vaccine conspiracy theorists remind me of little kids who, no matter what they're told, ask "why?" and repeat it over and over, no matter how detailed and extensive the explanations. Like kids, they assume you'll eventually get frustrated and give up. Stay strong and maybe the MAGAheads will eventually achieve the level of maturity of at least a pre-teen, but from what I've seen over the last 6 six years, it's doubtful.

The Covid/vaccine conspiracy theorists remind me of little kids who, no matter what they're told, ask "why?" and repeat it over and over, no matter how detailed and extensive the explanations. Like kids, they assume you'll eventually get frustrated and give up. Stay strong and maybe the MAGAheads will eventually achieve the level of maturity of at least a pre-teen, but from what I've seen over the last 6 six years, it's doubtful.
I don’t mind the questions. Questions are healthy… but when they make uneducated and outright false proclamations, like deadly vaccines and stolen elections then they cross the line

Forum List

Back