Will the Politburo Let Joe Biden Address Congress?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I think the democratic partly understands better than ever that biden is a clear and present danger to the democratic party every time he opens his mouth.

Of course they have considerable power with the help of the media to continue to be able to cover for him(even when he uses the N word)but the ever increasing accumulation of evidence that demonstrates biden's cognitive problems will at some point reach a level that they cannot continue tocover for and the American People will finally realize just how incompetent biden really is.

• Banned
They can't allow him to speak in front of a nation for over a minute. He has dementia and is incoherent for most of the day. The left knows this but they don't care. The shadow govt is running things from behind the curtains and reporting to their handlers, the chinese. This isn't quantum physics.

So QAnon has "secret service sources" huh Dan Bongino. Jesus

Newsflash. As reported in the hearings yesterday, the Capitol Police has heard rumblings of ANOTHER attack on the Capitol when or if Biden addresses Congress.

Apparently the assholes on this thread want that to be successful.

I think the democratic partly understands better than ever that biden is a clear and present danger to the democratic party every time he opens his mouth.

Of course they have considerable power with the help of the media to continue to be able to cover for him(even when he uses the N word)but the ever increasing accumulation of evidence that demonstrates biden's cognitive problems will at some point reach a level that they cannot continue tocover for and the American People will finally realize just how incompetent biden really is.

Congress had no problem meeting for their faux impeachment but Joe will have to work on seeing about maybe a virtual SOTU?

I guess that cinches it. They have to shove a board up the guy's ass, stick him in front of a teleprompter and do video takes with a director in the hopes of getting one passable "take" out of the bum.

83-388.jpg

Biden will address Congress with a pre-recorded speech. The excuse of avoiding a "super spreader" event will be used.

Afraid of Capitol blowing up......cannot speak.....
I never thought MAGArats would smash their way into the Capitol on Jan 6...but they did

I never thought AOC would lead over 200 rioters on a raid into Nancy Pelosi's office in 2018, but she did. And you cheered it on.

Biden will address Congress with a pre-recorded speech. The excuse of avoiding a "super spreader" event will be used.
You would prefer another MAGArat attack on the Capitol huh...

I prefer that Sleepy Joe stay in his bunker enjoying quality time watching Hogan's Heroes and catching up on WW2 history.

So it doesn't bother me. But his handlers aren't going to use your weak excuse, the "super spreader" one will be the one utilized.

Afraid of Capitol blowing up......cannot speak.....
I never thought MAGArats would smash their way into the Capitol on Jan 6...but they did

The capitol bldg. is the property of the American people unlike the kremlin or the forbidden city in China.

It is a sad day in America when a unarmed lady protestor is killed in cold blood by a white hating anti-trumper cop and not even arrested.

I prefer that Sleepy Joe stay in his bunker enjoying quality time watching Hogan's Heroes and catching up on WW2 history.

So it doesn't bother me. But his handlers aren't going to use your weak excuse, the "super spreader" one will be the one utilized.

Lots of Americans are praying The Lord Allmighty Jehovah strikes down biden before he can do further damage.

The prayers of righteous men availeth much.

Image result for the prayers of righteous man availeth much

Prayers of The Righteous: The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 Paperback – May 11, 2016. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. God's Word says we can have confidence that when we pray, He hears us and we have the petitions we desire of Him.

Trying to prep those excuses aren't you? How many National Guard troops are in D.C. at the moment? Only an absolute and total IDIOT would try to pretend that the Biden would be in danger. Just trying to set the stage so you can excuse Biden's inability to speak.

Obama was known as the 'teleprompter president' biden will be remembered as the 'Pre-Recorded President'...since he cannot even read from a teleprompter without stumbling and floundering around like a fish out of water.

Forum List

Back