Did tariffs on China = the release of Covid 19 = Mail in voting = Biden presidency?

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why isn’t this talked about on the Hill and at a high level? Or is it being talked about and we just don’t know it?
It almost seems as though this type of shit is pretty standard stuff in American government huh?

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why isn’t this talked about on the Hill and at a high level? Or is it being talked about and we just don’t know it?
It almost seems as though this type of shit is pretty standard stuff in American government huh?
President Trump made a lot of global folk angry.....Republicans too...interfering in the cushy become a millionaire lifestyle. Don't go messin with China

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No.

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, the release of the Kung Flu didnt give Biden an advantage, we all know that cheaters and liars are what caused the 2024 election to go to such a shit like Biden, who called blacks "Super Predators".

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The dems conspired with the CCP to launch a bioweapon attack and then use that to steal the election.

They call that "winning"

LOL

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Covid-19 wasn't "released" by anyone.
Wow.....Hollywood believes that once people wear out their usefulness it's better that they just kick the bucket and leave.
Then all of the sudden some virus comes along straight from Wuhan that only wipes out the sick and elderly.
It reminds me of that crazy virus that helped wipe out alot of the Gay community back in the 80s and 90s.
You had to have unprotected anal sex to catch it for some reason....or be sharing needles shooting Heroin.
These are designer diseases being introduced by the same people and funded by folks like Obama, who gave $3.5 billion to lab in Wuhan China....and pushed by Dr Fauci.

Director's Page: Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. | NIH Office of AIDS Research

Hidden

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh that’s great news...care to share your intel here or should we go on “because I said so”?
Forbes and I say so:

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why isn’t this talked about on the Hill and at a high level? Or is it being talked about and we just don’t know it? It almost seems as though this type of shit is pretty standard stuff in American government huh?
Oh boy, here we go again "connecting the dots", i.e. it's all a conspiracy I tellz ya. :rolleyes-41:

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll bet Nancy and the dems were given the CCP version of the Wuhan vaccine back in Dec 2019

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score
#13: If it does, show us the precise sequence you think was monkeyed with.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List